Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low doses of CPA will not reduce testosterone too much. I also take TRT, so CPA will not affect my T at all. What interests me is that CPA is able to block receptors in peripheral tissues without causing receptor hypersensitivity. It is also used by women for severe hair loss and hirsutism.
You will see that even 12.5 mg with destroy testosterone first try something and after you can have ur honest opinnion! also you will feel like garbage

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing how you are getting so emotional you can’t even answer a simple question. It is no wonder you have no friends. Sad, honestly.
I used to exercise before I started using HRT. Now I have lost interest in it and don’t see the point in it. I try to maintain a slight calorie deficit to avoid gaining weight. Nothing unusual. I'm not motivated to answer questions from someone who has been hating on me for months.
You will see that even 12.5 mg with destroy testosterone first try something and after you can have ur honest opinnion! also you will feel like garbage
CPA does not affect testosterone levels if it is exogenous. CPA will only affect my receptors.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried CPA without estradiol? Have you compared it with Bica?
I would like to try CPA + Duta + small doses of TRT. Almost everyone who has tried CPA claims that it is better than Bicalutamide for hair.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to exercise before I started using HRT. Now I have lost interest in it and don’t see the point in it. I try to maintain a slight calorie deficit to avoid gaining weight. Nothing unusual. I'm not motivated to answer questions from someone who has been hating on me for months.

CPA does not affect testosterone levels if it is exogenous. CPA will only affect my receptors.
Yes we already knew you are on a calorie deficit, but what kind of food do you eat?