Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hrt is whatever if a man feels like a woman from early age, and wants to really become a woman. But to go on hrt JUST for hair is really sad and crazy. To act in such desperation is never a good idea.
Whether it's crazy or not is determined only by the importance you give to your hair. If they don't mean anything to you, yes, that's crazy. If you value them very much, this can be a balanced and reasonable decision made after weighing the pros and cons. You are too weak-minded not to judge people by yourself.
Why should I give up estrogen if it gives me such a huge benefit as hair, but has virtually no downsides? It would be madness to refuse it.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, you both repeat the same thing, unable to justify it.
If you have no arguments, just say “you are mentally ill”

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, you both repeat the same thing, unable to justify it.
If you have no arguments, just say “you are mentally ill”
What are your plans for next weekend?I think l can help.
We ll hook you up with Janey.I don't think you have any other alternatives.Its either Janey or a cow.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're saying it's normal to cons00m adderall, meth, daily as per perscribed by so called "doctors" but if I wanna shoot me up A LITTLE horse piss for a prettier face, I have to fight an epic and lengthy battle against a potatoe and a robot? It's OVER!
I told you to shut up retard.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether it's crazy or not is determined only by the importance you give to your hair. If they don't mean anything to you, yes, that's crazy. If you value them very much, this can be a balanced and reasonable decision made after weighing the pros and cons. You are too weak-minded not to judge people by yourself.
Why should I give up estrogen if it gives me such a huge benefit as hair, but has virtually no downsides? It would be madness to refuse it.
Are you from Ukraine?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Damn, he was really crazy. I wonder how he's doing now. Look at the last page, he was just posting a stream of nonsense...
He was on Reddit 4 months ago. Crap...

1706468928970.png

1706469165306.png

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the only people here who seem to care so much about sex are the ones who are against taking hrt, like yourself.

post current scalp pic in honest lighting or GTFO
I suppose you have diarrhea again.Did l offend you? You are the most retarded piece of sh*t on here.L really want to spit at your god damn ugly face.
Dirty b**ch.

Last edited:

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we're close enough that it's time to meet your parents.
But they're great men, I'm sure of that.
What does that even mean?Did l offend you too?If i see you coming down the street,l ll turn left and l ll keep on running to get away from you.
Are you making fun of Janey?Dont, because you are looking at yourself 20 years down the road.No friends,no family,no kids, just a trannie with hair.