Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almas think ppl stay young and cute femboys forever hahahhahaha so hilarious. Just wait when you get into your late 30s and 40s its goodbye to your youthfullness and cuteness. You will just be an old man with hair and nobody will care about you.
1706390059372.png

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does your father and mother and siblings think of your decision of going on hrt and growing tits? "Hey dad I took estrogen to save my hair and now I got titties like a woman... "Dad im so proud of you my son.
I only care what I think.
You talk about HRT as if this decision has some kind of moral and ethical overtones. But in terms of moral assessment, the decision to take HRT is the same as the decision to get braces or undergo plastic surgery. That you stigmatize any of this is your personal problem, not mine.
I like the perspective of non-binary people who see estrogen and testosterone as hormones that allow you to look a certain way based on how you want it to look. But you treat HRT as if it is the most life-changing thing in the world.
And anyone who does not agree with your primitive view of things is subject to accusations of abnormality, mental illness, and so on.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only care what I think.
You talk about HRT as if this decision has some kind of moral and ethical overtones. But in terms of moral assessment, the decision to take HRT is the same as the decision to get braces or undergo plastic surgery. That you stigmatize any of this is your personal problem, not mine.
I like the perspective of non-binary people who see estrogen and testosterone as hormones that allow you to look a certain way based on how you want it to look. But you treat HRT as if it is the most life-changing thing in the world.
And anyone who does not agree with your primitive view of things is subject to accusations of abnormality, mental illness, and so on.
Ur a male and what ur doing to your body is mutilation and isnt natural. Very abnormal. I feel sorry for your body.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You barely have control over your own mind, why are you assuming you can have control over others? Lmfao
Hrt is whatever if a man feels like a woman from early age, and wants to really become a woman. But to go on hrt JUST for hair is really sad and crazy. To act in such desperation is never a good idea.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both are horrible ideas and are biological untruths. These people are stuck in the denial phase of grief.
Almas try to act like hes a man and wants to stay a man but thats not the truth. He dont go on hrt just for hair. But thats what he wants us to believe lol. Hes a total femboy.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started bica daily and I stopped it you old. Also you are near 40 you are old as f*** you are gonna die soon testosterone makes men live less so why you bother losing time here ?
Wow bro calm your horses u sound like a nagging woman which you have now become xD. Old age will happen to us all whether you like it or not lolol dumbass.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow bro calm your horses u sound like a nagging woman which you have now become xD. Old age will happen to us all whether you like it or not lolol dumbass.
Yeah but you will live less cause testosterone makes men live less, I win you lose.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hrt is whatever if a man feels like a woman from early age, and wants to really become a woman. But to go on hrt JUST for hair is really sad and crazy. To act in such desperation is never a good idea.
I mean, I can agree with that. I think people should utilize estrogen if hair loss is ruining their lives enough, but i don’t recommend it unless you’re actually trans. Every non-trans person here ended up stopping HRT and lost their results, including bridgeburn and that other guy