Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do notice that if I take it on an empty stomach it feels nauseating. Only with dutasteride I feel this. but I don't feel it at all if I take after eating

yes. Insulin reduces SHBG, and SHBG is lower in balding men.

do you have a source for this?

My SHBG is very high. It’s 77.2nmol/l, the normal range 18.3-54.1nmol/l.

Maybe I am diabetic lol

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My SHBG is very high. It’s 77.2nmol/l, the normal range 18.3-54.1nmol/l.

Maybe I am diabetic lol

You need to give up sweet and bread. It's very hard. But when you have this level will come back to normal.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to give up sweet and bread. It's very hard. But when you have this level will come back to normal.

I must admit I do eat a lot of junk food. I’m altering my diet to something healthier starting next week. My brother eats healthy and and has done for over 6 months now and he said the difference in how he feels compared to how he did eating a diet similar to mine is massive. He always has energy. Junk food is tasty but that’s about all it is.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do notice that if I take it on an empty stomach it feels nauseating. Only with dutasteride I feel this. but I don't feel it at all if I take after eating

yes. Insulin reduces SHBG, and SHBG is lower in balding men.

do you have a source for this?

No official source. I read the forum where a person started hrt only on avodarte half a year. And he said that after 1 capsule of avodart, after 5 hours, itching is felt in the scalp. And as soon as he takes another capsule again, the itch disappears. Itching in the scalp, he explained so that DHT is back. At the same time, there was almost zero DHT in the blood. This is not surprising because DHT is formed in the skin of the scalp. It is not possible to measure DHT in the scalp and in the follicles. Why do I believe this? Because I had exactly the same when I took only DUTA. It is easy to feel. But when I connected estradiol, I can even use much less avodart capsules.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn
Tell me please, is it possible to buy avodart powder and take it inside? Or just locally? Is it true that it should be stored in the freezer? Will they sell me this powder? Or the common man cannot be bought but only a medical worker.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also take ferrum zinc calcium magnesium and vitamins of group b. I think it helps me, especially for hair color. But the most important thing here is a ferrum.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you check your estradiol and testosterone level?

No, but I feel that they are about average. From today I begin to take 2 mg of estradiol. Since I see the benefit from it. But I do not intend to increase estradiol more than 2 mg per day. I also see that spironolactone and cipro have not helped anyone yet. Health is important to me.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
y'all shouldn't take estradiol orally. the liver will convert 70% of it to weaker estrogens. only take it buccally or sublingually

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
That’s a shame. Looking at your first pic your hair doesn’t look bad. Maybe your just allergic to it?

Eh, my hairline is gnarly lol. My right side is mega recessed lol. I’m definitely allergic to spironolactone. I wanna try Cypro at 12.5mg, but would I also be allergic to that? Idk

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogel has no benefit, it is not able to compete with dihydrotestosterone for receptors.
It has helped me. and in Europe topical 17 a- estradiol is approved to treat women with hairloss.

"Hair counts and diameter from baseline to 4 and 8 months after treatment increased in treated patients and these changes were statistically significant (p<0.0001). 17α-estradiol (Ell-Cranell® alpha 0.025%) solution showed significant improvement by subjective self-assessment and by investigator photographic assessment. "

Whatevr, also improved with topical Albicort-F

Of course this depends how much gets absorbed. male skin is thicker than female skin and bald scalp has fibrosis, increased elastin fibers

but raising estradiol levels has multiple benefit:
It raises SHBG, which makes DHT less bioavailable in the blood. It reduces testosterone production.
and it inhibits to some extant 5ar in the scalp:

(100 nM 17alpha-E: 20%; 100 nM 17beta-E: 60%)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11358723

but it doesn't inhibit it directly like finasteride or dutasteride does, they think some indirect effects cause this..

If you want to inhibit maximum 5AR without f*****g the liver then we need to combine dutasteride, estradiol and progesterone. Then there are 3 different mechanisms of methods of 5ar reduction. dutasteride alone has a dose dependence curve, 2.5mg to 5mg won't inhibit 5ar 100%. it gets very close but it plateaus out at after 2.5mg, there is no difference betwen 2.5mg and 5mg dutasteride. also, I hear so many people who use high dose dutasteride and it works but years later stops working.

DutasterideVersusFinasterideDosage.jpg

If estradiol causes a change in the body, then after the cancellation, everything will come back.
this is not true. If gyno gets too developed then it is permanent.. also if you take hormones a long time and balls shrink. They may not come back completely all the way after stopping treatment.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but I feel that they are about average. From today I begin to take 2 mg of estradiol. Since I see the benefit from it. But I do not intend to increase estradiol more than 2 mg per day. I also see that spironolactone and cipro have not helped anyone yet. Health is important to me.

You spread alot of misinformation. You say my body is 50% T - 50% E , but you never even did blood tests. How do you know about your hormonal profile ? because you take 2mg estradiol and you assume its gonna clear half of your T and do the math by yourself?

And then you say dutasteride works only for 5 hours.When you are asked "do you have any source?", you say i read a story about it on a hrt forum.Dude ,come on. There are lots of people who read your posts and you fill their brains with full of crap.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a female to male transition using T - hair looks thicker and denser as 'male'
I think it just looks denser cause its shorter and men often keep their hair short.. and also more haircuts also cuts split ends. beard hair also looks thicker after cutting which propagated the myth that shaving makes grow back thicker. but really youre just cutting the narrower part at the end of the follicle.
see what i mean:

the_integumentary_system_21402.png -------> fig0301.jpg

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn Hello.

First-size boobs usually disappear after the end of the hrt.

Mryellowman Hello.

I will do the analysis, but I do not think that this will give me something.

As for avodart, it works for the first 5 hours at 100% and then its effect begins to gradually decrease, and after 10 hours the concentration in the follicles is already very small. therefore, he acts for a long 24 hours, but his strength falls within a few hours and cannot suppress all the dht. 22 hours after taking avodart there is almost no dkht in the blood, but there is a lot of scalp. That is why 2.5 mg is the best dose. I read about receiving avodart hundreds of forums. As for avodart, I am sure since I myself experimented with it for a very long time, therefore I see no reason to take anti-androgens.

You say that I give false information, but I say how it works for me. After all, all hrt works in different ways. You've probably heard that from estradiol, many have increased libido. I have just that way. although in most estradiol causes impotence. and I have the opposite. I said that testosterone also grows hair. There is official evidence that DHT rises only when there is little testosterone. and when testosterone therapy was started, the dht itself went down without any inhibitors. You yourself have seen how the hair in the photo on the previous page of the girl who became a guy has changed. I could have chosen testosterone for therapy, but it is difficult to get it and cannot be according to the law.

There is such a thing as Luteinizing hormone. If there is little normal hormone, LH rises and begins to produce E or T. depending on gender. when for some reason they end up or the organs wear out, LH starts producing dxt to save the situation and LH level returns to normal. Therefore, all hormones affect LH. LH doesn’t care what the body is filled with testosterone or estradiol or dht, how the body will be filled LH will return to normal. Therefore, if you fill the body with the necessary hormones, LH will calm down and will not drive dht. Read about LH more if you do not believe me.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50 years ago, the level of T was 3 times higher and there were very few bald ones. Hair loss is a critical reduction in testosterone levels compared to the genetically established norm. Everyone has their own level. Consequently, an increase in DHT is the only thing that can compensate for an organism with a male chromosome. Previously, this happened only after fifty years. and now every third guy is over twenty. And for hair it’s all the same from which they will grow from E or T.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn , @Wolf Pack ; can you guys tell me what sexual side effects antydhtor suffered? Did he become sterile?
he said that spermatogenesis stopped. He felt little to no libido but could still perform if he forced himself too..
If we lose our ability to produce sperm like bridgeburn, is it possible to regain the ability by taking testosterone boosters?
It is possible to regain it but I warn you; there are different tolerances for this

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
50 years ago, the level of T was 3 times higher and there were very few bald ones. Hair loss is a critical reduction in testosterone levels compared to the genetically established norm. Everyone has their own level. Consequently, an increase in DHT is the only thing that can compensate for an organism with a male chromosome. Previously, this happened only after fifty years. and now every third guy is over twenty. And for hair it’s all the same from which they will grow from E or T.

I agree with this and the previous post actually. But the “take T to stop DHT from being the dominant and stop it from choking hair” statement is vague. You don’t really know if this will happen, plus what if it has been a receptor thing all along? If you have more information about this please post.

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @bridgeburn if you are intrested, as far as i know anty is atm only taking fina/duta, hes not taking any other stuff. He decided to go for Hair Transplant soon to create the U-shape hairline and he want to maximize the amount of transplated grafts.