Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of strong suicidal thoughts I started with full HRT. I have nothing to loose. If it wont at least stop my baldness after 3 months then Its f*****g over.

Current regime:
50mg Bicalutamide
2mg E2 gel in the morning + 2mg E2 gel in the evening
0.5mg dutasteride
10mg oral minoxidil

f*** my life
I Will Still f*** you bro.

HairKing20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of strong suicidal thoughts I started with full HRT. I have nothing to loose. If it wont at least stop my baldness after 3 months then Its f*****g over.

Current regime:
50mg Bicalutamide
0.5mg dutasteride
10mg oral minoxidil

f*** my life
go to a therapist, join a religion, go to a nature reserve, talk with your dad

sorry but you are not mentally well, and your actions and thought patterns are hindering you from living a good life

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahhah I was drunk af last night and actually had a thought. Im feeling so good last 3-4weeks (coincidentally a time after surgery) and was wondering if its estradiol effect on a brain or jaw surgery curing my undiagnosed sleep apnea but I actually ditched all my psych meds and have 0 anxiety again with 0 depression.
My confession was a joke btw just wanted to settle back and forth “beef” with almas by joking a little. Im still 100% straight with just gay commenting tendencies. Muahah
Nice that means I can kiss you on mdma

sorry but you are not mentally well, and your actions and thought patterns are hindering you from living a good life

Current regime:
50mg Bicalutamide
0.5mg dutasteride
10mg oral minoxidil

f*** my life
The problem is dutasteride in your case. It raises T too much. My hair stopped thinning in crown after dropping dutasteride and getting on finasteride. Too many stories of dutasteride making Peoples hair worse due to the huge spike in T.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I tried therapy it doesnt f*****g work
Im atheist
My dad passed away

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice that means I can kiss you on mdma

The problem is dutasteride in your case. It raises T too much. My hair stopped thinning in crown after dropping dutasteride and getting on finasteride. Too many stories of dutasteride making Peoples hair worse due to the huge spike in T.
I was on finasteride monotherapy 5 years ago and I was loosing ground, then after 3 years I switched to dutasteride and it didnt help. Then I was taking finasteride+dutasteride together and I was still going bald.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride monotherapy 5 years ago and I was loosing ground, then after 3 years I switched to dutasteride and it didnt help. Then I was taking finasteride+dutasteride together and I was still going bald.
Be sure to get tested for T and E levels. I'm not sure that 4mg will be enough for everyone
You can remove Minoxidil and add E, as well as reduce the dose of Bica up to 3 days a week.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be sure to get tested for T and E levels. I'm not sure that 4mg will be enough for everyone
You can remove Minoxidil and add E, as well as reduce the dose of Bica up to 3 days a week.
Im using Minoxidil for a very long time. Im afraid that if I drop it then shedding increase..

All I want is to STOP this f*****g disease I dont expect regrowth.

I can deal with my shitty hairs, just dont want to be bald with f*****g FUE scars

Never do a f*****g hair transplant guys, you will regret it sooner or later as your baldness progress. This is good option only for someone who is 35-40 years old +++ with Norwood 2/2.5.

Last edited:

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is 135 mg bicalutamide a week plus estrogel 1.5 mg daily enough to stop hair loss that does not respond to finasteride and dutasteride?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1652959710521.png

Literally you @dar3k