Examples Of People Going Full Bald On Finasteride?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You masturbate 4-7 times a day?! ... Christ.
I'm middle eastern (Persian) so I've always had high testosterone, before Bica it was 913ng/dl and now its 1488ng/dl

being an ethnic is kinda crappy tho, women are disgusted by you but you want to have intercourse with them moreso than white counterparts cause ethnics have higher androgen levels

the khhtv btw

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
uhhhh u can't, also dont use an AI as that has shown to have negative effects on the effectiveness on bicalutamide. just use a SERM or get surgery but even a serm won't save u that much (below I attached another person who had the same issue as me)

no not at all, if anything an increase, mainly In my shoulders of all places. The drug has no anti-anabolic effects

I attached a 2 photos no-pump of my delt, so you can see I'm not lying, others here sh*t on the drug because they can't get access too it or they are just mad I saved my hair whilst they were "a man" and shaved it lmao. even though I likely have a higher T level (1488ng/dl) and have more muscle mass than them, and more hair too ;)

i dont even know how to reply to this much delusion

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
uhhhh u can't, also dont use an AI as that has shown to have negative effects on the effectiveness on bicalutamide. just use a SERM or get surgery but even a serm won't save u that much (below I attached another person who had the same issue as me)

no not at all, if anything an increase, mainly In my shoulders of all places. The drug has no anti-anabolic effects

I attached a 2 photos no-pump of my delt, so you can see I'm not lying, others here sh*t on the drug because they can't get access too it or they are just mad I saved my hair whilst they were "a man" and shaved it lmao. even though I likely have a higher T level (1488ng/dl) and have more muscle mass than them, and more hair too ;)
I guess you get WIFI on east wing.....

That torso looks very....Caucasian. Unless you’ve lost your tan since sunny February?

Hopefully your shoelaces have been confiscated dear boy.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you get WIFI on east wing.....

That torso looks very....Caucasian. Unless you’ve lost your tan since sunny February?

Hopefully your shoelaces have been confiscated dear boy.
?

kaneki

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am here to tell you yes it's very possible.

I've been on 1mg of finasteride since I was 19, now almost 25.

My case is a bit rare in that I have Accutane induced hairloss, dupa which is rare.

I started shedding really badly both density and hairline a year ago.

Here are some hairline pictures first year on finasteride and now.

My density is destroyed as well, you can see it under light, I can get pictures if needed

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMAG0119.jpg
    IMAG0119.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 20190819_133422.jpg
    20190819_133422.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190819_133419.jpg
    20190819_133419.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 20190819_133429.jpg
    20190819_133429.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 174

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am here to tell you yes it's very possible.

I've been on 1mg of finasteride since I was 19, now almost 25.

My case is a bit rare in that I have Accutane induced hairloss, dupa which is rare.

I started shedding really badly both density and hairline a year ago.

Here are some hairline pictures first year on finasteride and now.

My density is destroyed as well, you can see it under light, I can get pictures if needed
I hate to have to break the news to you, but you're not anywhere close to "full bald".

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
never said anything about full bald, not sure what you mean?

I just posted to aware people that its possible to lose hair on finasteride, its not a cure
finasteride only decreases PSA by 25% of course its not a cure

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.50.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.50.17 PM.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 88

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
never said anything about full bald, not sure what you mean?

I just posted to aware people that its possible to lose hair on finasteride, its not a cure

The thread is about going full bald. I recognize that can mean different things to different people but I think nearly everyone would agree you're not an example.

But you want to prove that it's possible to lose hair on finasteride, point taken.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never seen anyone go bald on Finasteride. Never seen anyone claim that and then provide pictures either.

HLV