20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
1159js.jpg

user394587

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, the most impressive improvements I have seen are because of minoxidil/needling combo.
I can second this one, in terms of visual appearance, most guys I've seen with the ridiculous results from Tressless have been using 5% minoxidil once or twice a day while microneedling at 1.5mm depth once per week. Some combine with tretinoin. While most of them are also on finasteride, it doesn't seem to me that this is what is causing any significant amount of regrowth.

What I would wonder about this is how long the results are stable for without using finasteride concurrently. You see these guys posting insane transformations, but there's usually never longer term followups.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is happening in this forum?
Turning to hairlosshelp forum one guy making funny of the others because they are warning the dangerous of finasteride and theres another guy that recommends estrogen and female hormonal treatment to the guys :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to end this discussion forever. Would you rather risk side effects that are apparently going to happen at some point or go bald and suffer the worst side effect of being unattractive and not being able to get anywhere in life.

I'll lose my dick so I can get respect from peers.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take it then, I wouldn't want to live a life by committing to inhaling tar and nicotine 20 times a day my entire lifetime, but plenty of other people seam to think its a good idea. the way you choose to live your life is your choice at the end of the day.
Few people think it's a good idea. They are simply addicted to it so they're hooked

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to end this discussion forever. Would you rather risk side effects that are apparently going to happen at some point or go bald and suffer the worst side effect of being unattractive and not being able to get anywhere in life.

You are mad to believe peers will respect you more for your hair than for your dick

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your peers shouldnt be aware of your dick. Only whoever you have sex with. AND all these claims about having to choose between hair and dick are just ridiculous as such a choice has never been needed to be taken
Everyone is free to choose their own path.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you even read the op you lazy Incel? I listed a number of alternative ways you could continue to use finasteride while lowering chances of side effects down the line.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's look at all the alternatives here.

Topical finasteride - based on small studies it still goes systemic and drops serum dht levels at the same level as oral.
Breezula - experimental drug that seems ineffective after a year.
Ru58841 - can also lead to the same side effects, anecdotal evidence of heart problems.

That's it. They are all trash. If there was a real alternative to oral finasteride then everyone would use it.

Most people never get side effects. The entire first page is conjecture backed up by small data research. These studies don't seem to factor things like aging, diet, and depression.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Few people think it's a good idea. They are simply addicted to it so they're hooked
How can they be addicted before they make the choice to start? The comparison with smoking is valid, the risks and drawbacks are well known but the up take is still there.

Last edited:

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always had a thought that wouldn't it be great to perform a set of our own experiment? Since we are a ton of logical people here, arguing strongly on both sides of the drug, maybe we can start comparing and posting our blood tests here every six months or year with our age, years on/off finasteride and any other medical impediments and habits like alcohol / cigarettes consumption.
Apart from sexual sides, since I was also facing higher liver enzyme issue, I am also interested in that number as to how people who say they have no sexual sides perform on this parameter, but ofcourse we can compare other parameters as well.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can they be addicted before they make the choice to start? The comparison with smoking is valid, the risks and drawbacks are well known but the up take is still there.
Who in this world started smoking thinking to themselves: oh, smoking! Such a wonderful idea! Lemme jump on it! ???

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who in this world started smoking thinking to themselves: oh, smoking! Such a wonderful idea! Lemme jump on it! ???
Probably every single group of cool teen's from 12 year old's and up, which is the age they tend to start in the UK

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your peers shouldnt be aware of your dick. Only whoever you have sex with. AND all these claims about having to choose between hair and dick are just ridiculous as such a choice has never been needed to be taken
Actually its not ridiculous, many people have to choose between hair and dick when using Finasteride.

Also, you're forgetting when Finasteride does effect people's dick/sexual functions, it doesn't just end there, as it is a change in the endocrine system which results in those side effects in the first place.

An unbalanced endocrine system will result in a ripple effect of other problems. It's no suprise many finasteride users end up with mental sides as well.

So finasteride can very well affect users which can in turn affect their relationships with their peers.

Last edited: