Estradiol / Estriol - A Safe Therapy For Hair

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
This experiment I'm doing with estrogen has to end.

There's no way I can take "nipple erections". It's just f*****g lame.

It hasn't stopped me sexually, but I do seem to be growing "man boobs".

This is f*****g weird to. As I said before, I take 2% topical Progesterone, that's equivalent
to twenty milligrams.

Still using topical prog?

Working well?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot this thread existed. Well I ended up going all in on this. I have been taking estradiol and cyproterone since august. It has completely saved my hair and regrown my temples. I was just about to give in and shave my head when this all started. I would say I've reversed my hairloss by maybe 3 years. The downside of course is my gyno has gotten pretty bad over the last 7 months. Now I wear men's compression under shirts whenever I wear form fitting clothing. I've been taking raloxifine on and off for a week or two at a time to keep the gyno down and I plan to take it for a couple of months straight to really fight it once spring comes around. Also I've been having sleeping problems and I don't have near the energy that I used to. No dick or libido problems after the first couple months. No muscle loss. My doses have been 12.5g mg cypro and 1.5 mg estradiol for the most part. So would I say this is a safe therapy? no not really. At least not in terms of being safe from gyno and libido problems. Even on smaller doses than mine this can happen. So I wouldn't recommend it but is is the last line of defense for any man desperate enough.

Last edited:

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot this thread existed. Well I ended up going all in on this. I have been taking estradiol and cyproterone since august. It has completely saved my hair and regrown my temples. I was just about to give in and shave my head when this all started. I would say I've reversed my hairloss by maybe 3 years. The downside of course is my gyno has gotten pretty bad over the last 7 months. Now I wear men's compression under shirts whenever I wear form fitting clothing. I've been taking raloxifine on and off for a week or two at a time to keep the gyno down and I plan to take it for a couple of months straight to really fight it once spring comes around. Also I've been having sleeping problems and I don't have near the energy that I used to. No dick or libido problems after the first couple months. No muscle loss. My doses have been 12.5g mg cypro and 1.5 mg estradiol for the most part. So would I say this is a safe therapy? no not really. At least not in terms of being safe from gyno and libido problems. Even on smaller doses than mine this can happen. So I wouldn't recommend it but is is the last line of defense for any man desperate enough.

Why not just try the estradiol alone and see how that goes? (I know, I know, kill all T) but technically, raising E will lower T anyways.. and you would probably feel a lot better..

Have you tried estradiol only?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just try the estradiol alone and see how that goes? (I know, I know, kill all T) but technically, raising E will lower T anyways.. and you would probably feel a lot better..

Have you tried estradiol only?

Sometimes only taking a small dose of estradiol will do nothing. I have considered only taking estradiol and no cypro but I would need a larger dose of estradiol probably around 4 mg a day and the more e I take the worse I feel. Right now I'm actually trying the oppisite which is take low dose e at 0.75 mg with cypro and see if a can keep on making gains.

Last edited:

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes only taking a small dose of estradiol will do nothing. I have considered only taking estradiol and no cypro but I would need a larger dose of estradiol probably around 4 mg a day and the more e I take the worse I feel. Right now I'm actually trying the oppisite which is take low dose e at 0.75 mg with cypro and see if a can keep on maing gains.

Interesting.. I feel good on estrogen, at least... bi-estro.. (estriol+estradiol).

Have you tried finasteride/dutasteride? just curious.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.. I feel good on estrogen, at least... bi-estro.. (estriol+estradiol).

Have you tried finasteride/dutasteride? just curious.

Yes I was on finasteride for six or seven months. My hair continued to get worse and I had to stop taking it due to the horrible brain fog it gave me. I tried all the typical stuff, taking cypro and e was my last resort.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I was on finasteride for six or seven months. My hair continued to get worse and I had to stop taking it due to the horrible brain fog it gave me. I tried all the typical stuff, taking cypro and e was my last resort.

"BuT FiNAteRiDe Is THE oNlY ThInG PrOvEn To WoRk FoR male pattern baldness"

lol

interesting! thanks. hear that a lot..

jnestor481

Reaction score

Jesus Christ, be careful man. I’m coming off finasteride myself and it’s really fucked me up. Your hormones are delicate, you could be doing damage you might not walk away from. Not telling you what to do but take a step back and think about it.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Added estriol to my estradiol treatment about 2 weeks ago. Let's see...

I applied estriol cream topically for 7months(Allvia brand). I have not noticed anything relevant.... Maybe a better looking scalp but hey that's no what Iwas looking for. Maybe a higher concentration may do something. I always wanted to get the raw powder but I never found a reliable source

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I applied estriol cream topically for 7months(Allvia brand). I have not noticed anything relevant.... Maybe a better looking scalp but hey that's no what Iwas looking for. Maybe a higher concentration may do something. I always wanted to get the raw powder but I never found a reliable source
How many mg were you using per day?
I'm hoping it will give a boost since I'm taking a few other things, including estradiol. What I've learned in the last year: monotherapy for androgenetic alopecia does not work for me as well as many others on this site.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many mg were you using per day?
I'm hoping it will give a boost since I'm taking a few other things, including estradiol. What I've learned in the last year: monotherapy for androgenetic alopecia does not work for me as well as many others on this site.

well in the beginning twice a day ( for 3months) but as it's not cheap I applied once a day afterwards. ( full press of the pump =0,75mg) I know there are products with higher concentration but again it's not cheap if you want to cover a big area of the scalp that's quite an investment hence why raw powder is better (concentration/cost)

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well in the beginning twice a day ( for 3months) but as it's not cheap I applied once a day afterwards. ( full press of the pump =0,75mg) I know there are products with higher concentration but again it's not cheap if you want to cover a big area of the scalp that's quite an investment hence why raw powder is better (concentration/cost)
Considering how 'weak' estriol is, that may be too low a dose, especially if not combined with other things like a 5-AR, minoxidil, and estradiol. Try Bi-Estro to get the best of both worlds, at least in theory. A few others on here are using the stuff.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, be careful man. I’m coming off finasteride myself and it’s really fucked me up. Your hormones are delicate, you could be doing damage you might not walk away from. Not telling you what to do but take a step back and think about it.

elaborate please?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering how 'weak' estriol is, that may be too low a dose, especially if not combined with other things like a 5-AR, minoxidil, and estradiol. Try Bi-Estro to get the best of both worlds, at least in theory. A few others on here are using the stuff.
Can you provide some more info?

Brand? Dose? How you apply? How often? Sides? Thank you.