Estimation On Grafts Needed For Hairline

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that u were having a conversation with a girl without being able to see what she looks like really says it all

Her skin and lips looked nice. It was a kink app so less concerned with looks just want someone to pee on me

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Her skin and lips looked nice. It was a kink app so less concerned with looks just want someone to pee on me
U can't justify talking to a girl u can't see. U go after anything u can get. I saw ur pics dude unless it's diff in Australia u do not f*** 7/8/9/10s and u never have in ur entire life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the 30s. And on my entire family some of them would make u nut ur pathetic pants by looking at them, knowing u could never touch em tho

I doubt that. I'm 5 years older younger and fucked 10 and lost my virginity 2 years ago so I will have fucked more than that at my rate by that age and better ones. What is the youngest girl you've fucked?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that. I'm 5 years older younger and fucked 10 and lost my virginity 2 years ago so I will have fucked more than that at my rate by that age and better ones. What is the youngest girl you've fucked?
Hahahahahahaha k dude sure u will. I fucked more girls than u before I graduated f*****g high school lmfaoo

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Send a photo of some of the good ones.
First of all I could post any pic of a girl and say I fucked her, so no. And second I'm not posting pics of girls I know on the internet, so no. lol you're so dumb dude. I swear on my entire family, they will die tomorrow, that we do not f*** the same caliber girls. You'll never in ur life know what it's like to f*** a legit solid 9 then have her make u breakfast in just a thong the next day. Legit the hottest girls u see naked are on p**rn. Ur pathetic I feel bad.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all I could post any pic of a girl and say I fucked her, so no. And second I'm not posting pics of girls I know on the internet, so no. lol you're so dumb dude. I swear on my entire family, they will die tomorrow, that we do not f*** the same caliber girls. You'll never in ur life know what it's like to f*** a legit solid 9 then have her make u breakfast in just a thong the next day. Legit the hottest girls u see naked are on p*rn. Ur pathetic I feel bad.

I'll post all the girls I fucked if you post yours don't be a pussy who cares if you post them nothing will happen

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll post all the girls I fucked if you post yours don't be a pussy who cares if you post them nothing will happen
Posting pics of girls doesn't prove u fucked them. You're retarded. Post a pic of any normal non celebrity girl that u think is a 9. I don't even think we consider the same girls hot because ur so ugly ur view is diff. That's natural

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting pics of girls doesn't prove u fucked them. You're retarded. Post a pic of any normal non celebrity girl that u think is a 9. I don't even think we consider the same girls hot because ur so ugly ur view is diff. That's natural

Dude I'm sure you can get some basic proof like texts or something, I'll give you proof and documentation