Estimation On Grafts Needed For Hairline

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already done it and I'm living with it just fine.

Live with the fact you failed the cpa exam you dumb f***.
Mmm passed all four sections besides one on the first try...but yea. And dude I've seen ur pics, stop lying man. 9s don't f*** dudes that look like u. Not even on ur birthday man.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mmm passed all four sections besides one of the first try...but yea. And dude I've seen ur pics, not lying man. 9s don't f*** dudes that look like u. Not even on ur birthday man.

Send proof you passed it. Guys that pass cpa don't write like intellectually bankrupt degenerates like you do c*** licking ********

Can't even see my face in the pics f*****

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Send proof you passed it. Guys that pass cpa don't write like intellectually bankrupt degenerates like you do c*** licking ********

Can't even see my face in the pics f*****
Lol do u have a learning disability? I guess they do because I'm a cpa. The only proof would be my license number which I'm not give ur ugly ***. Ask me anything about public accounting and I'll give u a lesson though

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol do u have a learning disability? I guess they do because I'm a cpa. The only proof would be my license number which I'm not give ur ugly ***. Ask me anything about public accounting and I'll give u a lesson though

I have a question, was it bad to be molested by your dad as a child you ugly f*****?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfaooo like brooooo "smashing 9sssssszzz"

Attachments

• IMG_1494.PNG
    IMG_1494.PNG
    641.7 KB · Views: 192