My Regimen
Reaction score
People on forums aren't forgiving at all:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373559

Comments:

LebROGAINE James

dis nikkas hairline has more phases than the moon

LeFinandDut James
Yes I am sure a guy worth 500 mill is going to use drugs that can affect your physical performance, when he can just get a hair transplant.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151808923

Obviously we all know about LeBalding James and Der'On Rogaine' Williams.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1345604

Forget his return to Cleveland. THIS is the real return #Welcomebackhairline

maybe he transplanted his pubes to his head. money can do anything

Once you do a hair transplant, isn't there a high chance that; it too will start falling again? I've heard you have to do it multiple times to maintain it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the comment below about Manu Ginobili (dude has a big bald spot at the back of his head):

0muhgTJ.jpg

And people say 'just own it and have confidence, baldness doesn't matter'

Well, that doesnt seem to stop people from humiliating bald/balding men.

I hope @Durant6John contracts syphilis.

resu

Reaction score
Blacks in the US are nuts over their hairlines so I'm not surprised by those comments.

blackg

Reaction score
Yet these are the very same people (making the comments) who tell us to "just own it, bro!" Ohhh...and if we do have the nerve to complain..well, we are just waaaayyy too sensitive, aren't we??

These cqunts have the privilege to mock hair loss. Its their God given right, ya know.
And we can't complain about it because it "no big deal."
I pray and pray for karma to cut down these smug fuqks

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn... after one of the best regular season games of the decade all they can talk about is Lebrons hair? Man... us regular folk are screwed.

Think about it though, the three best basketball players to have every played the game are all hair loss suffers... Jordan, Lebron, Kobe.

You mean one of the three best. Kobe and LeBron are both ousted by Magic, Bird and Kareem.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I wish Lebron would tell us how he fixed his hair and who did it! dude was going on nw4 now he has his hairline back. No need for the headband again. I know he's made about 150 mill in his career so he could sort it easier than me or average joe but its such a drastic improvement and blacks don't tend to be good candidates for hair transplant's due to the structure of their hair. I really wanna know his secret! Lewis Hamilton has had good results too, would love to know the treatments he's on and his hair transplant surgeon... or maybe he's a Toppik addict like myself

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish Lebron would tell us how he fixed his hair and who did it! dude was going on nw4 now he has his hairline back. No need for the headband again. I know he's made about 150 mill in his career so he could sort it easier than me or average joe but its such a drastic improvement and blacks don't tend to be good candidates for hair transplant's due to the structure of their hair. I really wanna know his secret! Lewis Hamilton has had good results too, would love to know the treatments he's on and his hair transplant surgeon... or maybe he's a Toppik addict like myself

He paid off Histogen. How else did they raise 10 million dollars recently?

massa

Banned
Reaction score
That seems unlikely, but it actually wouldn't surprise me, I mean he's spent his entire career hiding behind that headband which he slowly had to maneuver upwards as the years went by. And there's never been another sportsman that has had to endure the abuse aimed at him for having the pure audacity to go bald! Probably just jealousy, maybe Rooney is another one. Brothers tend to be quite obsessed with hairlines which is odd as they look great shaved down, its us whites that look like we got cancer if we lose our hair. But yeah if I had a net worth of 300 mill like Lebron I would pay 10mill to cure me. Probably even pay 100mill!

blackg

Reaction score
Yes!!! The audacity of LaBrian to start loosing his hair!! Damn, there should be an inquiry into this shocking aesthetic crime.
Ahh.....damn it...
Ya know, sometimes I lie awake at night and fantasies that every full head fuqk who has ever made a negative assumption about hair loss will experience it themselves for a good six months.
Just so they can get a good idea of what its like. Or is that too harsh? Maybe just a week, then.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
More shallowness from the media, this time written by Kyle Newport at Bleacher Report:

Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will go down as one of the greatest basketball players to ever live and will wind up having more money than he knows what to do with.

Yet despite all of his fame and fortune, there is really nothing he can do about his hairline. That's just the price of being King James, if you ask Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith.

Smith is the subject of a recent GQ feature by Devin Friedman. While there's plenty of interesting stuff in the feature, perhaps the most entertaining part comes when Smith talks about his teammate's hair: "I tell him you can't have everything. I tell him all the time: You can't have it all! You have to give up one thing, and it just so happened it's your hair. If someone told me I'm gonna give you $600 million but I'm going to take your hair? Take my hair!"

Everything, including success, has its price. A crazy amount of money and unbelievable talent/athleticism for a receding hairline? For you, me and J.R., that seems like a pretty good tradeoff. Only James can make the call for himself.

Of course, Smith is able to pick on James because they've been teammates since a trade in January that sent the guard from the Knicks to the Cavaliers. Smith had previously said that the lack of nightlife in Cleveland had helped his game, and he expanded on that theme in the GQ feature, saying Cleveland and Utah were about the last places that he thought he'd want to play. Friedman wrote:

As we drove here, I asked J.R. what he thought when he was traded. Were you, I said, like, “Oh man, I have to live in Cleveland?â€￾

“Honestly?â€￾ he said, piloting his German spacecar through a desolate web of interstates. “I was petrified. Seriously. I didn't know what to expect. I thought: The weather is gonna be horrible. There's going to be nowhere to go out to eat. There's going to be nowhere to party.â€￾

Fortunately for Smith, he has settled in quite nicely in Cleveland. In fact, he had a chance to leave this past offseason as a free agent but chose to re-sign. Playing alongside James and being on a title contender certainly are perks.

Be sure to give Friedman's feature a read. While these were just some of the highlights, there is plenty of good stuff throughout the piece.

Source:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...es-hairline-is-the-price-of-having-everything

blackg

Reaction score
Typical shallow gossip like crap about Le Bron's hair to entertain the brainless (majority) of readers.
I just have to ask...why is LeBron's hair even an issue?
I can honestly say, I never even gave his hair a second thought.
I guess I'm just not as strung out about an athletes hairline as most people are.
Ya know, the type of fools who are easily offended by the slightest physical imperfection.

Scrappy

Reaction score
Lebron should have just shaved it. He's black, so nobody would even care. Nobody cared that Jordan or Kobe went bald. One advantage of being black - baldness is really no big deal.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
attachment.php

Damn, that's a good example of how cruel hair loss can be.

That is brutal. Watch Mad Men myself and always knew there was something weird about his recession. Check out the video haha.

Pete Campbell’s transformation from an ambitious young skeezeball full of energy and promise to a sad middle-aged skeezeball full of bitterness and frustration has been one of Mad Men’s great low-key tragedies. In a masterpiece of styling and actor commitment, for seven seasons Pete’s hairline has diminished in direct proportion to his charm and youthful vigor. Mad Men's hair team and actor Vincent Kartheiser began this transformation so subtly that at the beginning of Season 5 I felt bad watching this promising young actor bald on national TV, and was equal measures relieved and impressed to find out it was an intentional style choice

Bold part. Right in the feels.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Blacks in the US are nuts over their hairlines so I'm not surprised by those comments.

Black people can look very good with a shaved head, and many often shave their head by choice. If you wanna talk basketball, look at Chris Webber. He doesn't suffer from hair loss yet he constantly shaves his head by choice.

I remember seeing a television ad for a black singles website and the object of the women's affection was a black man with a shaved head.

And I don't know if anyone else notices but a lot of these ESPN sportscasters are the biggest tools. Complete geeks. They try to exhibit flair and witty innuendo yet they just wind up sounding like total tools and terribly annoying.

blackg

Reaction score
And I don't know if anyone else notices but a lot of these ESPN sportscasters are the biggest tools. Complete geeks. They try to exhibit flair and witty innuendo yet they just wind up sounding like total tools and terribly annoying.

Yes!! I have noticed this!! It's actually quite pathetic. Quite often it sounds like they are dissing the sport, or sports star, that they are commenting on.
It's all done in a (supposedly) quick witted and also very smug way, that just doesn't quite gel with the content of the show.
Maybe these tools are all quietly ashamed that they're working in something so trivial as sports broadcasting.
They possibly all believe that they're above it, somehow. Hence the smug "humor."

LouieRanks

Reaction score
Le

Lebron James always cuts his hair like a millimeter short. If he was going bald, I wouldnt be able to tell the difference.