ESPN mocks LeBron James' Hairline

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 and a half solid minutes of humiliation:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11545412

Know what's interesting? Of all those scumbags, the woman was the least patronizing. Disgusting society we live in.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you accidentally linked to the wrong video? It was like 2½ mins of talks about some banner. After that, it did go to the actual topic (as the player was on autoplay on the site) though.

And on that note... Goddamn that's really disgusting. I hate these people.

IDW2BB

Established Member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11545412

I felt they roasted him more for trying to cover up his condition more than his actual hairloss. Still humiliating and made me cringe. He can't win, and neither can we.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube_share;u4lklnkk8SU]http://youtu.be/u4lklnkk8SU[/video]

slipy

Reaction score
even eses mock baldness in video games. how far has this phenomenon of dehumanization come and does it know any boundaries?
you cant try to run but you can't hide from baldism, not even in the virtual world of video games. it will be there to remind you. it's all inclusive.
[video=youtube;viWe6Hqjkc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viWe6Hqjkc8&hd=1[/video]

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
those people on ESPN are horrific examples of humans. I mean if that is what passes for sports coverage/commentary in the states then I really pity you - it's like whoever shouts loudest, wins.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
those people on ESPN are horrific examples of humans. I mean if that is what passes for sports coverage/commentary in the states then I really pity you - it's like whoever shouts loudest, wins.

North America is very superficial. For any man experiencing hair loss, it is probably the most intolerable place to be. Your worth as a human being here is greatly lowered by society. No one will say it outright, but the underlying vibe of resentment towards balding men is definitely present.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
North America is very superficial. For any man experiencing hair loss, it is probably the most intolerable place to be. Your worth as a human being here is greatly lowered by society. No one will say it outright, but the underlying vibe of resentment towards balding men is definitely present.

I've been in North America and three countries of Latin America and its exactly the same. There is one country in particular that does not even mask it, bald guys are VERY commonly called "jupa de rodilla" and/or "jupa de huevo" which means like street slang for "knee head" and "egg head" respectively, that's extremely insulting if you ask me.

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
God damn, even the bald dude has no sympathy. One important thing to remember, however, is that in their eyes, balding is no big deal, that is why they can't even imagine the pain one goes through when diagnosed with male pattern baldness. I wish that every single person who ever makes fun of a bald guy in front of others, gets steadily bald with treatments not responding. Then they will know.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I hate sports anyway. Jocks are typically over-entitled pricks who are spoiled rotten. Their salaries should be garnished and put towards male pattern baldness research.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
God damn, even the bald dude has no sympathy. One important thing to remember, however, is that in their eyes, balding is no big deal, that is why they can't even imagine the pain one goes through when diagnosed with male pattern baldness. I wish that every single person who ever makes fun of a bald guy in front of others, gets steadily bald with treatments not responding. Then they will know.

Women included... because they're mostly clueless as they rarely go full bald horseshoe pattern. Most women are overly obsessed with their hair eventhough it looks fantastic... just imagine their psychotic depression if they couldnt style it the way they wanted to because they were going bald. A cure would then be surely within the 5 year mark... nobody gives a F.UCK about men's health. But when it comes to women's health, it's hands across america.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
question: If baldness would be more of a women problem instead of a man's problem since the beginning of it, then the cure would be here in/after?

A: in 5 years (around 2020).
B: within 5 years, so between 2014-2020.
C: in 1 year so around 2015/2016.
D: after 40 years, so in 2054.

Correct answer: None of the answers above is correct, because then it would already been found between 1980-1990.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
question: If baldness would be more of a women problem instead of a man's problem since the beginning of it, then the cure would be here in/after?

A: in 5 years (around 2020).
B: within 5 years, so between 2014-2020.
C: in 1 year so around 2015/2016.
D: after 40 years, so in 2054.

Correct answer: None of the answers above is correct, because then it would already been found between 1980-1990.

Hit the nail on the head.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;kRur18hq_VM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRur18hq_VM[/video]

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh, I'd be proudly going bald at age 50, I would have different things to focus on. With my hair leaving me at 20, I just feel jealous about everyone, who gets to live a normal life, age normally, have beautiful non-balding children, see them growing up. With my hair leaving me at 20, it takes a large chunk out of my youth and 30s, which is a part of life that really also affects whats left of your life.

The dude sure could use some help, but damn, I'd be happy to remain my hair for that long! I'd be glad I still have some!

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5valYB1RfnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5valYB1RfnA[/video]

These videos of Stephen A are hilarious.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People can say what they want about Lebron, but at the end of the day he goes home in a fancy car or limousine to his mansion and doesn't have to work during the off season.
He makes more in a year than some people do in their entire lives,he could support himself and his high class lifestyle off the interest in his bank account alone. His kids kids, could live their lives off of his basketball career. Money beats a good hairline any day, some women go to basketball games just to meet rich men like Lebron, I'm lucky if a woman dresses up five times a year just to see me,I'm talking shortest dress, jewellery,the whole nines,if I was Lebron I'd be like @itch you better step your game up if you want a chance to get with me lol.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
just imagine their psychotic depression if they couldnt style it the way they wanted to because they were going bald

Psychotic depression is a good way to describe my hair loss hell. I actually wish more women went bald as 1) a cure would come faster and 2) I wouldn't feel so alone and like a freak.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found a disgusting article written by Jack Maclin not only shame bald men, but openly say what I've been saying for a long time that the public would rather have us STAY bald:

http://www.everyjoe.com/2013/04/26/...rs-basketball-players-with-receding-hairlines

It makes me feel good to see balding players in the NBA. It’s kinda like: Hey, he’s got millions of dollars, plays basketball for a living and could land a hot girlfriend of his choice — but at least he’s going bald.