Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the advantage of dissolving and rubbing on the scalp, versus just swallowing these pills? Seems like they are marketed as prostate supplements for men
You are right in your 2nd post, you'd need to swallow a boatload of pills to get any effect

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update after 3 weeks of wounding, massaging and 30mg/ml racemic equol, 3ml a day: my hair in the shower went from 50 hairs tot 5 hairs. I dont count my hairs during the day.

Whats good: well, ive tried finasteride/dutasteride/ru/cb/2gr seti/minoxidil and i have never ever had a reduction of shed. So this is the first time that i respond to treatments after 4 years of trying. No brain fog. I was so happy because i could pluck my hait without taking at least 3 hairs with me.

Whats bad: i feel my nipples a bit since 2 days and today my *** felt like it is growing. Im not the first to report it. Got gyno on finasteride and dutasteride so i know the signs.

Whats next: i will drop it for now and go for trinov. Trinov is probably sh*t weak for my hairloss but no choice.

If trinov dont work out i will have to find a way to make this work long term. Probably will go for 10mg per ml to start and apply 1.5ml and be watching my food.

jiggo

Reaction score
90mg is a hell of a dosage. There is a study where it is written that 3 mg oral S-Equol reduces DHT in blood by ~30%. Also R-Equol is not produced by human body, it can only be synthetized. S-Equol is the natural enantiomer which should make it "safer".

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
90mg is a hell of a dosage. There is a study where it is written that 3 mg oral S-Equol reduces DHT in blood by ~30%. Also R-Equol is not produced by human body, it can only be synthetized. S-Equol is the natural enantiomer which should make it "safer".
Safer for humans works like sh*t... always..

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its a typo and he meant 3mg/ML.
+-Equol's solubility in alcohol is only about 20mg/ML, so 30mg doesnt make sense

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread isn't active. s-equol seemed to promising. Guess no one got good results long term

Drone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I tried it myself, but no results short term. A good dht reducer should give immediate results.

Drone

My Regimen
Reaction score
well immediate might be a little strong stated, but with duta I had fuller hair within 2 months. When something works well, there is a quick response

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
well immediate might be a little strong stated, but with duta I had fuller hair within 2 months. When something works well, there is a quick response

On topical estradiol + corticosteroids I saw significant results within 2 months, with stopping of shedding within the first 2 weeks or so. If you don't even stop shedding within a month you probably won't get sh*t from the treatment. The rest is cope.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
On topical estradiol + corticosteroids I saw significant results within 2 months, with stopping of shedding within the first 2 weeks or so. If you don't even stop shedding within a month you probably won't get sh*t from the treatment. The rest is cope.

Steroids like hydrocortisone?
How did you manage to apply estradiol cream into the scalp? It's so difficult to get it to hair roots without getting stuck in your hair.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what are you using now?