Equol: A Natural Dht Binder And The Primary Ingredient In Brotzu

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
And according to the OP it should be better than Finasteride for regrowth because it's also an ER-beta agonist.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update. Even though I skipped the second dose for today, this evening I started to feel some nipple sensitivity. I suspect that the equol slowly builds up in the scalp until saturation and then gets released gradually, and at 60 mg / day this happens fast. The estrogen receptor alpha affinity of the R-Equol isomer is problematic, it's useless for hair and stimulates the breast. I took a quarter of raloxifene for the time being, but I will have to figure out a dosing scheme that doesn't cause breast growth but still works for hair.

This is one aspect where technically S-Equol will be superior. I just don't know when we will be able to buy S-Equol at normal prices like these. Maybe we can get away with less with liposomes.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Small update. Even though I skipped the second dose for today, this evening I started to feel some nipple sensitivity. I suspect that the equol slowly builds up in the scalp until saturation and then gets released gradually, and at 60 mg / day this happens fast. The estrogen receptor alpha affinity of the R-Equol isomer is problematic, it's useless for hair and stimulates the breast. I took a quarter of raloxifene for the time being, but I will have to figure out a dosing scheme that doesn't cause breast growth but still works for hair.

This is one aspect where technically S-Equol will be superior. I just don't know when we will be able to buy S-Equol at normal prices like these. Maybe we can get away with less with liposomes.
Did you get gyno on finasteride?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

For the Brotzu lotion due to the utilisation of liposomes the monthly use is something like 7mg.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bigger titties? SOLD

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy some of this stuff if things go well for whatevr

But the tittie thing scares me. So for anyone else thinking of trying this I think we should all take some before after pictures and send them to each other for feedback

Girls included

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy some of this stuff if things go well for whatevr

But the tittie thing scares me. So for anyone else thinking of trying this I think we should all take some before after pictures and send them to each other for feedback

Girls included
Lol I’ll make sure I wear pizza nipple pasties

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness, is it actually hard for you to grow bigger tits if you're willing to take hormones? How does that make sense?
Well for me it is because I inturrupted my growth with anorexia during crucial years of puberty, so I went from having full C cup boobs as a 14 year old to A cups in adulthood. They get to a plump A when on the pill but that’s as good as it gets.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No brain fog would be huge for me. I am fed up with these bullshit drugs that mess with my brain chemistry. Sexual side effects? Yes please, I take all of it, but just spare my cognitive function and work productivity. Work (and sport) is what keeps me from turning into a depressed sloth. No dick required to make progress in life, but what you need is a sharp mind and confidence to climb up the ladder. Actually life is quite comfortable and relaxed with less libido and I think a lot of our problems are caused by this strive for being an alpha and competing for women. As soon as my sex drive is reduced (or eliminated) I start to see things through a lens of clarity and it becomes much easier to focus on the things that matter.

I think I'm a suitable candidate to evaluate the effects this stuff has on mental clarity and acuity. I stopped finasteride 2 months ago due to heavy brain fog despite only taking it for 4 months. Due to short recover period, it immediately returns as soon as I pop one pill (or apply the H&W sh*t). Cetrizine and Seti also hit me straightaway after the first application.

I just ordered 10g from the same supplier that Ideal and whatevr selected. Again you see how shady Alibaba can be when everyone touts the RS-equol as being S-equol. At least they are honest when providing a quotation.

Let's see how it goes and I'll keep you guys in the loop with regards to how Mr Brain Fog gets on with it...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr any updates with regards to side effects?

Yeah I got hit like a freight train on day 3 of 60 mg / day. Fatigued as f*** and no sex drive. I dropped to 30 mg / day since 2 days ago, but there is still some nipple sensitivity which is annoying ( you feel like your nipples are chafing against your shirt all day long ). I won't take it this morning until that problem goes away, then I will try to dose a lower dose split into two times per day.

It seems like there is some kind of scalp saturation thing going on, i.e. the scalp can only absorb so much and once you go over that the rest just massively spills over into circulation and just causes more side effects.
What I'm saying is basically that the first two times that I used 30 mg dose I had no side effects and then on the third day the side effects just came all of a sudden. So it might accumulate in the scalp initially and then the dose should be lowered, as it gets gradually released. So it seems.

Either way it's as it was expected - we already have plenty of drugs to treat male pattern baldness. What we don't have is a way to contain them to the scalp. As long as things go systemic there will never be a way to isolate the results from the side effects. That's why I said we need to try liposomes.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys even though I lodged a claim with customs like “Yo, this is for a legitimate medical disease, I have proof, my doctor can back it up, it’s for therapeutic use, this is seriously affecting my mental health” etc etc, they still decided to deny me access to the growth factor stuff I bought. Absolute c****. Waste of $500. Like seriously the mind f*****g boggles at the sh*t this country prohibits.

Anyway, I’ll be buying equol from the same supplier and praying to Jesus that it does something of f*****g anything for me.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had to dump down the dose to a mere 1 mg / mL, saw some gentle improvement in hair texture after 5 days of 10 mg / mL but the nipples burning was catastrophic and the stuff leaves the body so slowly almost like it was dutasteride.

As I lowered the dose all the results are already going to sh*t.

This isn't gonna work guys. All this f*****g hormonal bullshit is absolutely unusable as long as it goes systemic. I don't know if liposomes would help, or iontophoresis, but I don't know enough about any of that crap to make an effort to do it.