Enrique Iglesias... wig?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He wears caps a lot too..always wondered what the hell was going on there

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, not always, just when I see him on TV in a cap. Enrique's barnet doesn't keep me awake at night or anything.

antonio666

Reaction score
he is considererd 1 of the best looking guys around,without the wig he would not so who can blame him it looks good as well

s.a.f

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
he is considererd 1 of the best looking guys around,without the wig he would not so who can blame him it looks good as well

Really, so going bald does affect your looks? Not according to some. :dunno:

BTW I've always suspected it he has the hair of someone 20 yrs younger than he is.

Him mid 30's
[attachment=1:24sbts2j]enrique-iglesias-20050614-46765.jpg[/attachment:24sbts2j]

His father at 40 and his grandfather.
[attachment=0:24sbts2j]julio-iglesias-and-his-father-01-af.jpg[/attachment:24sbts2j]

Attachments

• enrique-iglesias-20050614-46765.jpg
    enrique-iglesias-20050614-46765.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8,737
  • julio-iglesias-and-his-father-01-af.jpg
    julio-iglesias-and-his-father-01-af.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 7,836

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well...some time ago I was terrified about the idea of wearing hair...but now...I am talking with a guy who's wearing...and believe me you would be impressed and you would love to make the good job that he is doing...nobody can tell that he is wearing and he always have perfect and healthy hair...so enrique I think he is doing the same...looking at that pic when he was a younger...there it is no doubt that he has lost some hair...

I am sitting here...and I am wondering if enrique is bothered by the stigma of wearing...lol f..k stigma...I've just seen on myself how the image can be affected by the lack of hair...and how people are reacting...laughing...jocking...and so on...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no...it is not about wig makers...they are just doing what are you asking for...if you are in 40's and asking about 80 % density...of course you will look awful...it 's everything up to you...about what you are asking...most of wigs manufacturer are in china and korea...they can not know what kind of hair or age you have...you the guy from usa or europe...it is just up to you...

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
bump

found this pic, don't know how old, all i know is that his hair looks better in his new videos

enrique_iglesias02.jpg

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Well spotted. Almost definitely a piece I'd say. His old hair was a lot curlier and wasn't jet black.

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
In the bar the other day he came up on the tv, a female friend of mine was like "oh my god he is so sexy" i said, "he wears a wig you know"...

the disgust on her face. she would not believe me! lol, so many hearts will break when it's revealed :p

JimmyL

Reaction score
The fact that most people in no way have noticed this before is a good example showing that a good piece is almost unnoticable.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show you if women can do it so can men... and more importantly we can get lucky with more hair :)

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks even worser in that pic cos you can make out just how fake the hair is... definatly a wig...

Gotta admit though it does take off a good 10-15 years of his age and it still gets him all girls he wants on the planet :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
look at the reaction when the interviewer tried to touch his "hair".... :whistle:

[youtube:22qtavp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgn1hxqJ5j4[/youtube:22qtavp4]

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wish I was blessed with George Lopez hair. Most Hispanics have hair like him. Enrique is the exception to the rule.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...guys...while you're reading and debating about enrique he could easilly meet the top5 most beautiful womens in the world...no matter if his hair is fake.I recently viewed a HD video with enrique and he has really great and beautiful hair...it looks really happy with his career and life and the rest are just insignificant details!