Energi-f701 Looks Interesting - Thoughts And Comments

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s a clever idea: If the content of the thread DISPLEASES you, do not COMMENT on said thread. K cool bye.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow the thread on lookism. What a bunch of deperate losers.

But some of the comments on the lookism thread are pretty funny, though:

"I would happily buy her a nice wig and love her more than life itself. She'd reject me so fast though."

"Fugly, no tits and balding. Hard Pass."

giphy.gif

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
But some of the comments on the lookism thread are pretty funny, though:

"I would happily buy her a nice wig and love her more than life itself. She'd reject me so fast though."

"Fugly, no tits and balding. Hard Pass."

giphy.gif
I had a good lol at that last one. This guy is on a forum for beta incel dudes and he’s calling someone he doesn’t know ugly like he has the option to “pass” on any single female in real life. I sense much anger at past rejection in this one.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a good lol at that last one. This guy is on a forum for beta incel dudes and he’s calling someone he doesn’t know ugly like he has the option to “pass” on any single female in real life. I sense much anger at past rejection in this one.

1vJNG4P.gif

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, Georgie is stunning, pic is too faraway to see hair loss, but wow. Do you have closer pics of your hair loss Georgie? Shame your pic was taken for lookism but it's the price you pay for posting pics online sometimes.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
That lookism sh*t looks engulfed with degenerates....

Btw if anyone has persistent finasteride sides I'd also recommend try lifting weights (minus the steroids) , made my c*** rock

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weight lifting accelerates hairloss. What would you do with rocking apparatus if you loose hairs exponentially?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s all making sense now wee Georgie Porgie is a shill, always has newest soup for the balding peasants! :D... I mean her temple points are nearly touching her eyebrows! :D
Yes, I have concocted an elaborate scam which included starting my own large-scale business venture, creating a website for it and also employing an army of Koreans to whip up my snake oil and sell to all of you unsuspecting fools. Gosh darn it you got me.

Last edited: