Energi-f701 Looks Interesting - Thoughts And Comments

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screw you all who don't have 90 year old lower back problems. 1/4 squats where it's at. Well I bench 70kg.. catch me if you can greek goddess @Georgie
upload_2019-2-14_0-28-47.png

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I like the body positivity that’s come from this :)

PS the people from the Lookism forum who creeped my photo from this thread and decided to post a thread “rating” me (https://lookism.net/Thread-rate-chick-from-hairlosstalk-com) cheers. I’m gonna go ahead and give myself 20/10 b**ch. Apparently they reckon I’m on roids which is why I’m on a hairloss forum. Lel. I think I’ll take that as a compliment.

Last edited:

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fuq lookism bros can be creepy ngl

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's gonna have to be 19/10 sorry @Georgie lose a point for those snotty sneakers. What the hell is going on in Straya..

@anon082 Trap king brah :eek::eek::eek:

Also I've the worlds best physique... for someone who eats fast food 5+ times a week.. srry not srry

upload_2019-2-14_22-23-47.png

Last edited:

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I like the body positivity that’s come from this :)

PS the people from the Lookism forum who creeped my photo from this thread and decided to post a thread “rating” me (https://lookism.net/Thread-rate-chick-from-hairlosstalk-com) cheers. I’m gonna go ahead and give myself 20/10 b**ch. Apparently they reckon I’m on roids which is why I’m on a hairloss forum. Lel. I think I’ll take that as a compliment.
my hair loss spiked/started when i trained in gym with a lot of blatant steroid users i did wonder in later years if my coach spiked my drink bottle as he stored them onsite, but another part of me wonders if broken finasteride pills are a cross contamination threat to a fetus could steroids be the same threat to follicles if you use the same facilities as a lot of heavy users.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair loss spiked/started when i trained in gym with a lot of blatant steroid users i did wonder in later years if my coach spiked my drink bottle as he stored them onsite, but another part of me wonders if broken finasteride pills are a cross contamination threat to a fetus could steroids be the same threat to follicles if you use the same facilities as a lot of heavy users.
People like to say “StOp LiFtInG WeIgHtS” but my T was low low when i began losing hair. All my sex hormones were low. Lifting weights didn’t cause sh*t.