Energi-f701 Looks Interesting - Thoughts And Comments

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still yet to complete phase 2 trials, but I think the concept of this treatment sounds interesting, and I feel like whatever we can get that ISN’T something that we’ve already seen before is at least a step in the right direction.

https://www.energenesis-biomedical.com/_en/tech_detail.php?id=186

From what I can gather, this treatment, used topically, works to both abgrogate the effects of dht and upregulate intracellular ATP too. So we seem to have something that could potentially be a hormonal and growth stimulant treatment in one. Take a look and tell me what you think.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm, a topical hair growth stimulant that may also reduce dht? So I guess it's Brotzu Lotion 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does look interesting....wonder how long it would take to come to market?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more the merrier

Off topic you have thick legs maybe I was wrong doubting you could squat 100kg

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still yet to complete phase 2 trials, but I think the concept of this treatment sounds interesting, and I feel like whatever we can get that ISN’T something that we’ve already seen before is at least a step in the right direction.

https://www.energenesis-biomedical.com/_en/tech_detail.php?id=186

From what I can gather, this treatment, used topically, works to both abgrogate the effects of dht and upregulate intracellular ATP too. So we seem to have something that could potentially be a hormonal and growth stimulant treatment in one. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Skeptical of a “cure” curveball coming out of Taiwan, but hope it turns out to be something

The more the merrier

Little baby weight. I squat 9 plates bro

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Skeptical of a “cure” curveball coming out of Taiwan, but hope it turns out to be something

Little baby weight. I squat 9 plates bro
I mean, at least it’s something different to minoxidil and finasteride. Anything new we can get to at least work at well is a win.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more the merrier

She can squat 100 kg?? I'm going to assume the depth isn't to powerlifting standards of parallel (upper thigh slightly lower than knee, which is almost *** to ground). I'd bet she only does quarter squats but it's still pretty impressive for a girl to have that much weight on her back.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She can squat 100 kg?? I'm going to assume the depth isn't to powerlifting standards of parallel (upper thigh slightly lower than knee, which is almost *** to ground). I'd bet she only does quarter squats but it's still pretty impressive for a girl to have that much weight on her back.

Plenty of girls are plenty strong- especially in the lower body. It’s explosiveness that they’re sorely lacking in compared to men. My buddy’s gf back squats 260+ lbs (118 kg) with perfect form. Puts me to god damn shame haha.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie could you change your avatar back? It's getting too many guys going off topic.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously wish I could post a pic of my quads and get a bunch of thirsty girls talking amongst themselves about them

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Um, you bet wrong. If anything my squats are a bit too low because of my flexibility. Why the f*** would I bother squatting If I was going to do a quarter rep? Please don’t insult me like this.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
My quads are like too big really for my body though. Idk. I don’t bloody quarter rep though >_> btw don’t come for me about my hair. I’m a genius stylist these days.

Attachments

• E28436A3-710F-435C-8190-867D93C174FF.jpeg
    E28436A3-710F-435C-8190-867D93C174FF.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,454

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this the thread where we show off our gains? WeLl iF yOu InsiSt

Attachments

• E5FF8730-7F3C-47C3-A81F-1BA6FF1C8DA7.jpeg
    E5FF8730-7F3C-47C3-A81F-1BA6FF1C8DA7.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 544

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My quads are like too big really for my body though. Idk. I don’t bloody quarter rep though >_> btw don’t come for me about my hair. I’m a genius stylist these days.

uhhhmm dayum. You could be balder than Howie Mandel and I’d still be flustered...

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well dang, with quads like that it's totally believable you can squat well over 110 kgs. to parallel or below. If you can bench more than me I'd want to kill myself, though.

Now back to the original topic.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well dang, with quads like that it's totally believable you can squat well over 110 kgs. to parallel or below. If you can bench more than me I'd want to kill myself, though.

Now back to the original topic.
lol I can only bench around 65kg. Female problems.