end of baldness.they figured it out all.

K

karankaran

Just an example:

FDA has not approved sunscreen ingredients like Tinosorb and others, that are approved in Europe. Some say they are killing innovations in the field by such huge delays.

Plus i am not sure if it is legal to import such stuff from outside. Just an example. I suffer from a skin condition, that requires application of stronger sunscreens.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an example:

FDA has not approved sunscreen ingredients like Tinosorb and others, that are approved in Europe. Some say they are killing innovations in the field by such huge delays.

Plus i am not sure if it is legal to import such stuff from outside. Just an example. I suffer from a skin condition, that requires application of stronger sunscreens.

You're right, but I have order a cream myself that is prescription only as well online, just once. The FDA people just care for themselves, some of it has to do with their own regulations within the system that kinda forces them to make snail pace decisions.

I actually hope that Follicas method comes out first, and maybe it will. That would also be a real cure because we would just go back for more induced wound follicles. Maybe even DHT resistant as well, as they should be able to mutate it by going it a judge with the correct chemical.

thinin

Reaction score
You're all talking about finding a cure independently? I think what we actually need, and is a more realistic goal, is information from the Chinese researchers and from Histogen about when they think they'll have their products on the market.

If histogen had a good product they would've had funding thrown at them.

You just have to look at there upcoming events to get an idea what's going on. Not one hair related event planned for this year.

Best bet is the Chinese or Team Tokyo. Personally I feel Team Tokyo are going to crack it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If histogen had a good product they would've had funding thrown at them.

You just have to look at there upcoming events to get an idea what's going on. Not one hair related event planned for this year.

Best bet is the Chinese or Team Tokyo. Personally I feel Team Tokyo are going to crack it.

Relative to whats been available for the past 20+ years in fighting hair loss, Histogen actually has a very good product. It's not a cure, but its great for some regrowth and definitely for maintenance. I'd love to go in for some HSC injections.

thinin

Reaction score
I'd just like to hear from them when they think they'll do it. If they say ten years I can prepare psychologically for a decade of baldness, if they say 2 years I can start getting excited and start saving money for the procedure. You think Histogen are lying just like all the rest? Their report seemed very positive saying 50% growth, although I don't really like the idea of having injections in my head. As you say though, if they were telling the truth they'd probably be getting funding.

I'd email the Chinese who have their emails in the link in the first post myself except that I'm afraid the Chinese government might think I'm a spy for a western pharmaceutical company or something. It is a paranoid, totalitarian country with an internet filter after all. Maybe we could email the Japanese?

It's not that I think they're lying it's just I can't understand why I should be getting excited for something that
1, Doesn't work for everyone
2, Has mediocre results
3, works better for women
What if it does come out and just like finasteride my body doesn't react to it? What then? Do I just take the hit with my wallet for a gamble? Will I just get a "better luck next time" from histogen? We need a product that has 100% growth and 100% success rate.

With the work the guys over In Asia are doing I can get excited. New working follicles!
Just wish they hurry up so I can at least enjoy my 30s in a few years.

thinin

Reaction score
100% success rate? Does not exist, for any medication.

Thats whats so great about team Tokyo. They're growing new follicles with your own genetic code. Unless your body somehow rejects your own cells then this will be a 100% solution. It's basically a hair transplant with new unlimited hair.

Technically it's not medication so you're correct.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
There is people who want their hair back and that don't suffer from male pattern baldness, like if they have DUPA, alopecia areata, alopecia totalis and universalis. There is also other rare types that I really do hope for those people that this also helps them. It just seems that people here don't care about those types.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is people who want their hair back and that don't suffer from male pattern baldness, like if they have DUPA, alopecia areata, alopecia totalis and universalis. There is also other rare types that I really do hope for those people that this also helps them. It just seems that people here don't care about those types.

Everyone's problems are relative. I'm sure those with alopecia areata/totalis/universalis don't care much for androgenic alopecia. But that doesn't mean we can't collectively work together to bring out a cure, as in, push for stem cell therapy to be a commercial product sooner than later.

I remember Steve Jobs once said 'We have to let go of this notion that for Apple to win Microsoft has to lose.'

This was when he announced Microsoft was purchasing 150 million dollars worth of shares in the company back in the 90s which basically saved Apple from very near bankruptcy.

We need to have this very same mindset.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
But if one method makes the other obsolete then that is a case of a clear cut winner and looser. Which is why I'm assuming this will only move forward as an advancement of transplantation thus keeping big pharm and all it's constituents in the loop.

I mean I would rather have a bloody revolution where chemical weaponry is ironically used to eradicate all the top executives and CEO's of the pharmecudical industry. You know, rip off the arm of our suppressors and beat them to a bloody pulp with it. Then there won't be anyone stopping us from getting our ****ing hair back.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
But if one method makes the other obsolete then that is a case of a clear cut winner and looser. Which is why I'm assuming this will only move forward as an advancement of transplantation thus keeping big pharm and all it's constituents in the loop.

I mean I would rather have a bloody revolution where chemical weaponry is ironically used to eradicate all the top executives and CEO's of the pharmecudical industry. You know, rip off the arm of our suppressors and beat them to a bloody pulp with it. Then there won't be anyone stopping us from getting our ****ing hair back.
That wouldn't be enough of a punishment for what they've done. As I said before, they need to be transferred to haunted places like Hell's gate and then be beaten to a pulp, that way their souls get tormented for eternaty. I bet everyone in the company doesn't feel they are the bad guys except maybe a few ones making the big decisions.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That wouldn't be enough of a punishment for what they've done. As I said before, they need to be transferred to haunted places like Hell's gate and then be beaten to a pulp, that way their souls get tormented for eternaty. I bet everyone in the company doesn't feel they are the bad guys except maybe a few ones making the big decisions.

Eye for an eye:

Kidnap the scumbags and user lasers to destroy all the follicles on their scalp leaving them as full blown Norwood 7s. Then shame them publicly and they'll know exactly what it feels like to be balding.

I despise corporate pigs.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you still uncomfortable? hahahah

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...umm....look around -- most of the rich CEO's business types are freakin' bald!

You guys are effin nuts...

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
...umm....look around -- most of the rich CEO's business types are freakin' bald!

You guys are effin nuts...

Looks like we have ourselves a traitor, *spits chewing tabacco. Ya must be shaking on your boots because you're about to lose your big propecia bonuses.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Looks like we have ourselves a traitor, *spits chewing tabacco. Ya must be shaking on your boots because you're about to lose your big propecia bonuses.

wtf are you on dipcrack?? Some of you are making it sound like the "elitist's with hair are keeping the bald men down"...all I'm saying is that A LOT OF THE RICH GUYS ARE BALD!! Money comes first with them...and wtf the propecia have to do with anything??? I've come on record saying that propecia is one scary drug...

BTW -- send me one more offline message and I'll forward that to the moderator and have you banned you f-u-ck-n waste of skin ...