Elephanto's Natural Protocol (calcification And Health Theory)

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this calcification theory is very insteresting. there's something important hidden between calcification (cysts on hair follicle) and inflammatory biomarkers.
its not all about follicles' dht

dietcoke1987

My Regimen
Reaction score
EDTA has extensive studies showing it's effectiveness and safety for decalcification of blood vessels. There isn't a compound that is better to my knowledge. Calcium di-sodium EDTA 400-800mg a day, must be taken with a decent multi mineral(preferably at different times of day). Daily longterm oral supplementation has shown to be far superior, has significant cardio benefits especially when taken with omega3.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EDTA has extensive studies showing it's effectiveness and safety for decalcification of blood vessels. There isn't a compound that is better to my knowledge. Calcium di-sodium EDTA 400-800mg a day, must be taken with a decent multi mineral(preferably at different times of day). Daily longterm oral supplementation has shown to be far superior, has significant cardio benefits especially when taken with omega3.
maybe a topical approach of edta?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey OP, I remember you from the ‘ivory dome’ thread about calcification and trying Vit D + K + magnesium. Did you follow through with the experiment? And any luck? Thanks.

dietcoke1987

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe a topical approach of edta?
Don't know why one would bother with topical EDTA specifically for decalcification. I assume it would be vastly more effective to take it orally given it will be circulating throughout the body through the bloodstream vs topically staying much more stationary and having to work backwards. EDTA has a wealth of health benefits, especially in regards to preventing/reversing heart disease and also makes the blood less sticky which improves circulation. Which will translate to better supply of nutrients to the hair along with benefits of decalcifying the blood vessels.

Not saying EDTA isn't ever used topically. It's used in some anti aging treatments in salt baths at high end spas for example because it pulls excess iron from the skin which helps with wrinkles and so on. But specifically for decalcification orally I would say would be the way to go. The US government funded a heart study around 30 years ago on EDTA that showed it reduced mortality around 50-55% and when combined with omega3 that jumped to around 90%. There around a thousand studies done on EDTA, lots of information. Here is some of it condensed. I only know about it in this regard because I've been taking it daily for almost a decade now(paired with a good multi mineral).

http://beta.asoundstrategy.com/sitemaster/userUploads/site502/EDTA and Chelation Therapy_History.pdf

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know why one would bother with topical EDTA specifically for decalcification. I assume it would be vastly more effective to take it orally given it will be circulating throughout the body through the bloodstream vs topically staying much more stationary and having to work backwards. EDTA has a wealth of health benefits, especially in regards to preventing/reversing heart disease and also makes the blood less sticky which improves circulation. Which will translate to better supply of nutrients to the hair along with benefits of decalcifying the blood vessels.

Not saying EDTA isn't ever used topically. It's used in some anti aging treatments in salt baths at high end spas for example because it pulls excess iron from the skin which helps with wrinkles and so on. But specifically for decalcification orally I would say would be the way to go. The US government funded a heart study around 30 years ago on EDTA that showed it reduced mortality around 50-55% and when combined with omega3 that jumped to around 90%. There around a thousand studies done on EDTA, lots of information. Here is some of it condensed. I only know about it in this regard because I've been taking it daily for almost a decade now(paired with a good multi mineral).

http://beta.asoundstrategy.com/sitemaster/userUploads/site502/EDTA and Chelation Therapy_History.pdf
thank you. do you cyclize it? at what dosage ? you think its good for periferical circulation or just to get rid of metals?

dietcoke1987

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you. do you cyclize it? at what dosage ? you think its good for periferical circulation or just to get rid of metals?
No I don't cycle it. I take around 600-800mg a day. It's good for many things. One of the worlds experts on heavy metals and chelation therapy Gary Gordon, he actually wrote the chelation protocol book for the US government he says everyone should be on it daily for life due to chronic daily exposure to heavy metals from diet and even breathing because of the burning of coal and so on. There is a lot to say on it honestly. He says daily oral chelation with EDTA it takes about 9 months to remove the heavy metals from soft tissue, but takes around 15 years to remove from ones bones due to the slow rate of bone remodeling. But then on top of it he recommends it because of it's other benefits of improved circulation by making the blood less sticky, decalifying. It also had a study looking into if it lowers essential minerals in the body the study looked at zinc, it found that it actually enhanced the bodys utilization of zinc than having a negative effect when a zinc supplement was taken with it. It does a bunch of other sh*t too but the point is it has extensive studies showing it's safety and effectiveness. It has quite low absorption taken orally and does not cross the blood brain barrier but Gordon says it's more effective than IV administration due to it's slow and steady administration orally which is key. He says once the heavy metal burden is lowered in the body heavy metals in the brain will migrate out over time because of homeostasis so it doesn't matter if it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. But like I said you need to take a good multi mineral like a albion one as an example, and it has to be calcium disodium edta, just sodium edta will cause issues. There is a ton of sh*t on the subject and would take forever to go over and to word it eloquently lol. Here is an example of a multi mineral. vitamin K MK-4 45mg a day and a certain form of boron is also very good for decalcification. Will link them.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-albion-chelated-multi-mineral-without-iron-120-caps
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TG0HDEQ/?coliid=I1ASDJ30NHGWXY&colid=11G1DAPZDOOGK&psc=0
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IASI5JW/?coliid=I3KV7AOK2RILNP&colid=11G1DAPZDOOGK&psc=0
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01721PWBG/?coliid=I2OTY3EU64C4AT&colid=11G1DAPZDOOGK&psc=0

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw this thread on a different forum. Just thought I'd share someone's ideas on natural hairloss stopping/reversal

Actions (those are all important in my experience)

Apple cider vinegar rinsing + leaving it in your hair through the night [calcification]
Calm & controlled breathing [CO2, calcification]
Light cardio (15-25 mins) followed by muscle training [blood/oxygen flow, lymphatic system flow, igfbp3, testosterone] *don't push yourself too much
Blood giving [iron excess, igfbp3]

Supplements (none containing soy or flax)

Drastic :

Magnesium Citrate 1000-2000mg for a while at first [calcification, calcium signal excess]
(In maintenance : Magnesium Gluconate, Glycinate or Bicarbonate 300-600mg)
Coconut Oil (1-2 teaspoons with meals, sometimes 1-2 tablespoons apart from meals to clean gut) [endotoxin]
Bicarbonate Sodium 1-1.5 teaspoon (45 mins after meals) [endotoxin, CO2]

Important :

Zinc Picolinate 50mg for a while at first, then once a week or from food [estrogen, testosterone, calcium signal excess, endotoxin]
Vitamin A 5000 iU [estrogen, calcium signal excess]
Vitamin K2 Carlson 500mcg-1mg [estrogen, calcification]
Taurine 200mg with meals, sometimes 1-2g [calcification]
Vitamin B6 p-5-p 50mg a couple times a week [estrogen, calcium signal excess]
Broccoli (vitamin K, I3C) [estrogen]
Selenium (yeast-free) 80mcg (more can be deleterious to the thyroid) [estrogen]

Helpful :

B1 2mg [estrogen]
B2 2-100mg [estrogen, endotoxin]
Biotin 500mcg [hair quality]
Boron 3-9mg [calcification]
Glycine 1-5g [endotoxin, calcium signal excess]
Copper gluconate 1-2mg [to balance zinc, hair quality]
Flowers of sulphur (? amount) [endotoxin, calcification]
IP6 500mg [iron excess]
Methylene Blue 0.5ml-1ml [estrogen, endotoxin]
Niacinamide 500mg-1.5g sometimes [estrogen, endotoxin]
Other antiseptics like lemon juice in water, garlic and oregano oil

To try if nothing else works :

Molybdenum 500mcg with each meal during a chelation period [excess copper]

*What I'm using out of this
Occasional taurine 2-4g
Coconut Oil 1 tbsp at meals
Topical magnesium supplementation
Biotin
Brocolli
Possibly: B6 p5p, methylene blue, glycine, baking soda, zinc

I would read the first page of the thread as he explains the reason behind using what he says: https://raypeatforum.com/community/posts/260819/

(I can't guarantee the success of anything. These measures would be changing your internal systems and that takes time. You are responsible for your own health)

man leaving apple vider OVERNIGHT ? i rinse my hair with it sometimes (i make a 50 ml cider 200 ml water bottle) and leave it for 10-15 minutes.

= It smells like hell, even when i rinse it hardly with colde water, when i go out the same day and someone is close the me, they often say ''dam vince what is that weird smell ?''

Leaving it overnight you would have to change your pillow every day.. and if you have a girlfriend firget about it its a death sentence lol !

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calcification is a major byproduct that comes with aging. Explains why we all start balding after 20

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to know wich supplement will help you! For calcification theres something way stronger than avid citrate to chelate calcium!!! Tetrasodium EDTA! It removed bumps on my scalp and calcified things inside my body!

Hope this help