Either success or satisy too early; regrowth in two months

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really impressive but but just want to ask can a regular multi-vitamin, a multi-vitamin targeted for hair growth, or an individual supplement that you hope will benefit your hair/health?

Viviscal helps, Doctor told me about it, thought it was just a meme, it does take you a few months worth of consistently taking it to see results but it does "help" it won't do the job of minoxidil or finasteride, but what it does is help ensure that you're not deficient nutritionally, think about it as a supplement targeted to ensure the building blocks for hair are not missing.

I'm not one much for proprietary formulations at all, but I stuck with viviscal for 3-4 months and it did really seem to optimize hair growth.

I went off of it after august, that was probably a stupid mistake, should have stuck with it, now that I see how much it helped looking back on past photos.

Viviscal + minoxidil or in my case PRP helped a LOT.

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. thanks for all your feedback guys.

Another before-after progress. I guess the hair shafts started to reappear quite nicely, however, now I notice that there are some "dry flakes" on the scalp. I read it somewhere that this is not a dandruff, but a known side effect from the Minoxidil.

And yes, the hair shafts are great in terms of quantity, and I hope in quality as well. Finger crossed, I hope their density are improved as well.
Cheers.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 11.03.25 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 11.03.25 AM.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 560
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 11.02.55 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 11.02.55 AM.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 532
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 10.53.43 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 10.53.43 AM (1).jpeg
    351.3 KB · Views: 558
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 10.53.43 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-06 at 10.53.43 AM.jpeg
    468.7 KB · Views: 568

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. thanks for all your feedback guys.

Another before-after progress. I guess the hair shafts started to reappear quite nicely, however, now I notice that there are some "dry flakes" on the scalp. I read it somewhere that this is not a dandruff, but a known side effect from the Minoxidil.

And yes, the hair shafts are great in terms of quantity, and I hope in quality as well. Finger crossed, I hope their density are improved as well.
Cheers.
Yeah if you're using liquid minoxidil with PG in it then it can cause flaking. You should go with foam or another brand of liquid that does not contain PG.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidilmax is where I buy my non-pg minoxidil from and they also sell non-pg minoxidil and finasteride apparently.

I'll let you know in late may how my hair is going as I just got it and started using on the 2nd of this month.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Viviscal helps, Doctor told me about it, thought it was just a meme, it does take you a few months worth of consistently taking it to see results but it does "help" it won't do the job of minoxidil or finasteride, but what it does is help ensure that you're not deficient nutritionally, think about it as a supplement targeted to ensure the building blocks for hair are not missing.

I'm not one much for proprietary formulations at all, but I stuck with viviscal for 3-4 months and it did really seem to optimize hair growth.

I went off of it after august, that was probably a stupid mistake, should have stuck with it, now that I see how much it helped looking back on past photos.

Viviscal + minoxidil or in my case PRP helped a LOT.
Viviscal is crazy. I stopped because my body was getting too hairy.

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taken yesterday.
I add dermaroller 0.5mm routine anyway.

How do it looks?

Attachments

• 20210317_161407-picsay.jpg
    20210317_161407-picsay.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 416

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is the treatment going? do you still see improvements?

Any updates?

Yea for the past couple months, the scalp is covered with thin hairs, no shed hairs, the hair roots seems to grow quite strong, but again, the growing hairs are thin, thry don't get any thicker.

But the good point is, the scalp are pretty dark with hairs now, compared with when I started it last December.

I guess the growth had reached its optimum point.

Any idea to make it thicker?

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-31 at 4.51.23 PM.jpeg

I maintain my minoxidil scalp routine though, twice daily every day.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
That is one of the best regrowths I’ve seen. Whatever you do do not change anything. Whatever you are doing don’t change it one bit.

It will get thicker as time goes by.

Questions:
1) How many ml of minoxidil are you using?
2) Are you using name brand Rogaine?
3) Do you rub the minoxidil with your finger or do you just apply it and leave it?

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is one of the best regrowths I’ve seen. Whatever you do do not change anything. Whatever you are doing don’t change it one bit.

It will get thicker as time goes by.

Questions:
1) How many ml of minoxidil are you using?
2) Are you using name brand Rogaine?
3) Do you rub the minoxidil with your finger or do you just apply it and leave it?

1) 1 ml each applied
2) No, i'm using another brand in my country.
3) apply and leave it.

Thanks but I'm in doubt it will get thicker anymore.

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I guess those hair somehow are reaching its peak, maybe now in plateau, regardless how consistent I am with the daily application schedule.

As you can see, the hairs somehow gets less in numbers and density. The most dense was in April, and somehow it gets thinner and thinner afterwards.

I don't know, maybe age has it most logical answer.
I keep using minoxidil topical daily, decide to use Viviscal both oral and shampoo started last April.

Does Minoxidil topical has peak limit performance? 5 months top?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-06-27 at 3.05.58 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-27 at 3.05.58 PM.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 287
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-27 at 3.06.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-27 at 3.06.18 PM.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 281