Either success or satisy too early; regrowth in two months

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, just want to post my scalp regrowth in two months, after countless times of desperation.

I am 48, been shedding since 38 or 39, and by last December I tried what I thought was another useless medicine. It was Minoxidil & Finasteride topical solution. Bought it in local drug store.

I am so happy to be frank with you, but my biggest challenge is can my hair grow thicker yet stronger or at least covered my scalp again.

Thanks all.

Attachments

• 20201220_092407-picsay.jpg
    20201220_092407-picsay.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 20210219_082908-picsay.jpg
    20210219_082908-picsay.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,428
Last edited:

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures in between these two? It would be interesting to see if there were any early signs of response before the new hairs became clearly visible.

kharmacoma

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is impressive. Can you give us some more info the process, how long your head was left like this (without hair) etc.

So, no Oral Finasteride? Just topical?

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures in between these two? It would be interesting to see if there were any early signs of response before the new hairs became clearly visible.
Thanks. Yes, I have some, as I took them not as often since those dormant follicles seems reappear.
I think the result starts breaking at January 6th, since those soft thin hairs seems to cracking my scalp under the sun LOL.
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (1).jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 758
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (2).jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 690
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (3).jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 690
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (4).jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 687
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (5).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (5).jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 795
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (6).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 5.24.57 PM (6).jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 809

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing and congrats!!!

Can you link a concrete product you are using?

Do you just apply the solution or do you combine it with dermaroller?

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the most interesting success story I have seen in ages.

in the before photo I can see patches with zero hair nodules, completely bald.

And yet in the after photo there are numerous hair shafts presumably growing from previously barren regions.

The before photo also shows interesting skin permutations similar to many bald men, which seem to have resolved in the after pic.

Really fascinating photos!

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, just want to post my scalp regrowth in two months, after countless times of desperation.

I am 48, been shedding since 38 or 39, and by last December I tried what I thought was another wasting medicine. It was Minoxidil & Finasteride topical solution. Bought it in medical supplies.

I am so happy to be frank with you, but my biggest concern is can my hair grow thicker or at least covered my scalp again.

Thanks all.
Impressive results, congrats,
Have you a vertex image 12 years ago? Did you developed the baldness only in ten years and with more than 35years old?

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
You had no noticeable hair loss at 38/39?

Impressive results, congrats,
Have you a vertex image 12 years ago? Did you developed the baldness only in ten years and with more than 35years old?

Hi, I am not quite understand what a vertex image is, but around 10 11 years ago my hair fall off while combing, taking a shower, or taking hands to my hair. And it all came pretty fast. So yes, I develop my baldness around ten years.

My father is not bald at all, but my mother's family tree does.

10 11 years ago, the Internet (twitter, youtube, facebook) have not grown like today, when information on baldness treatment were not available right away.

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing and congrats!!!

Can you link a concrete product you are using?

Do you just apply the solution or do you combine it with dermaroller?

Thank you, like the title says, I'm afraid that my progress still claiming success too early, but I promise, if the result are getting better, I will share the product I am using.

And I use it with my bare fingers, so no dermaroller or anything involved.

But if needed, I will get my dermaroller this week!

mr.wfh

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the most interesting success story I have seen in ages.

in the before photo I can see patches with zero hair nodules, completely bald.

And yet in the after photo there are numerous hair shafts presumably growing from previously barren regions.

The before photo also shows interesting skin permutations similar to many bald men, which seem to have resolved in the after pic.

Really fascinating photos!

Thank you, like the pics said above, I was pretty bald and it was pretty shameful to me, as -unlike Vin Diesel- I don't have traits to be proud as being a bald man.

Those "hair shafts" I thought have gone elsewhere, so I am pretty amazed when they reappear! They still there just hibernating I guess.

The challenge now I think is trying to keep those hair shafts "rooted" strongly to prevent hair loss again.

Last edited:

snganu

Reaction score
This is one of the best regrowth I have ever seen with so much baldness to start with.
What exact product are you using and how many times a day ?, How much % of minoxidil and finasteride in it ?
Please describe your entire routine for application of this topical.

djohn23

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really impressive but but just want to ask can a regular multi-vitamin, a multi-vitamin targeted for hair growth, or an individual supplement that you hope will benefit your hair/health?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am 48, been shedding since 38 or 39, and by last December I tried what I thought was another useless medicine. It was Minoxidil & Finasteride topical solution. Bought it in local drug store.

I am so happy to be frank with you, but my biggest challenge is can my hair grow thicker yet stronger or at least covered my scalp again.

Thanks all.

well done, that's impressive considering your age and the amount of time you've dealt with hair loss. Congrats, best wishes for much more hair growth to come.