DWAT: Dermal White Adipose Tissue Hypothesis

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as i know, nobody ever reported being on aspirin and castor combo. I will be the first to report.

I will tell you if it works, i just received ly aspirin. I start today.

I ordered Niacin too, I will take it at 1000mg per day, it reduces pgd2 even more. Taurine too, i will take it at 3g per day for it's anti fibrosis properties.
I love niacin flush. That could be one more thing in my stack. See the HRT way is easier but you have to have a perfect hairline when presenting as female so I have my own challenges and at least wait. I went back to my wig. This is 18 months after I shed to a cueball although that might not be my reference point but still:

1612440380065.png

Presenting as male, I could live with this the rest of my life....

1612440468745.png

1612440572313.png

Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are trying to achieve something that should work but it might not. I have had a couple of other guys tell me that they thought they had prostaglandins figured out but nothing for them either. I think they both gave up. This is a hard endeavor you are trying with no precedent so I am with you.

I talked with some guys here who took topical seti, it's seems to completely halt shedding. The problem is that seti is way too weak orally, and we don't know the safety profile of the others pgd2 inhibitors. Asprin seems like the best we have now for oral pgd2 reduction. Asprin + Niacin combo should immensely reduces it. I think pgd2 is the khey, the problem was seti being way too weak taken orally.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My issue is that I am struggling to pass as male because my theory about there being minimal breast growth didn't work for me:

1612440658021.png

1612440777253.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we should all be careful what we wish for. I wanted my hair back at all costs. You pays yer money and you takes yer chances.

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair among whites was given to the female according to St. Paul in the Bible. I am telling you and others that baldness and beards are part of the same phenomenon but nobody follows. No hair is ever lost on average. It just moves downward to the face for some reason and you and I as caucasians don't like the look. But this is fine-tuned so you can't quite get there without the estrogen. Estrogen is the key, as well as the recognition that beard growth and hair loss are lnked.
Frankly not sure ) as haven't seen such researches )

Estrogen works, no doubt. Meanwhile, as i know, not all MTF girls experience fully recovery (
Would be interesting to dive into such cases.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Estrogen works, no doubt. Meanwhile, as i know, not all MTF girls experience fully recovery (
I have worked on this for years. Most of us like science and tinkerering.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Literally, all they care about is boobs. They are obsessed since average is double A. I have D's so I worry more about hair:)

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
two more cents to "prostaglandins" discussions. why PGD2 is one of the key actors:
"As different prostaglandins have opposing biological effects, PGD2 MAY MEDIATE testosterone INHIBITION OF WNT signaling IN Androgenetic Alopecia. Future studies are needed to test this hypothesis."
ps. see more about WNT above.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair among whites was given to the female according to St. Paul in the Bible. I am telling you and others that baldness and beards are part of the same phenomenon but nobody follows. No hair is ever lost on average. It just moves downward to the face for some reason and you and I as caucasians don't like the look. But this is fine-tuned so you can't quite get there without the estrogen. Estrogen is the key, as well as the recognition that beard growth and hair loss are lnked.
screen-shot-2020-08-11-at-10-01-14-pm-1597199706.png

4veonplf8ku51.jpg

These guys have aggressive hair loss and their beard is diffuse and pube looking and they even have shitty body hair, I see this on the internet men complaining they are balding and their beard is thin. What now?
There are Norwood-1 out there rocking amazing thick beards with broad shoulders and with zero gynecomastia and they have lean and hairy bodies with high levels of T and DHT and working penises and they wont go past NW2 before they are 50, this is mostly seen in football(soccer) players.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 156403
View attachment 156408
These guys have aggressive hair loss and their beard is diffuse and pube looking and they even have shitty body hair, I see this on the internet men complaining they are balding and their beard is thin. What now?
There are Norwood-1 out there rocking amazing thick beards with broad shoulders and with zero gynecomastia and they have lean and hairy bodies with high levels of T and DHT and working penises and they wont go past NW2 before they are 50, this is mostly seen in football(soccer) players.
It's not any absolute rule. I just hate that verse in the Bible. My main point is say 15, beard growth starts, for many of these guys or maybe all of us, scalp growth begins its decline. Those are good beards. I had dermatitis all the time in mine. It was almost an endocrine imbalance with all of the DHT artifacts. Only went away after beard removal. finasteride/Duta/Estrogen/spironolactone didn't hamper that dermatitis but I wanted this anyway. I was used up as a guy. Some time look at my before pics. This has rejuvenated me. But I enjoy learning more from all of you guys who have been on here longer.

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an old funny fact: heavy drinkers were noticed to be less prone to balding. Not stats, just rumors.
Probably, thanks to resveratrol. Wines are full of resveratrol. It "blocks" PGD2!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an old funny fact: heavy drinkers were noticed to be less prone to balding. Not stats, just rumors.
Probably, thanks to resveratrol. Wines are full of resveratrol. It "blocks" PGD2!
Smokers were said to be more likely to survive the plague.

But you know what and don't get mad at me people, after what 4,000 years of human history, I think we would know by now if say, cannabis regrew hair or wines. Wines might help more with Telogen Effluvium. I don't think the answer for cis-guys is in foods.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be too young to remember Jerry Lewis, the actor--but those teeth in the avatar are like his old comedy bits. The glasses too.

Last edited:

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More about prostaglandins: PGD2, PGE2, PGF2, and the new wave of hype around ones.

Is it a pga-based therapies is a key. Probably. Even if it's a key, it's not a master key.
Just check previous cases for 2010-2020 period. There was many attempts, sometimes successful, to follow pg-centric protocols. Not so many guys were satisfied with the results. Why?

Maybe some of them not properly administered that remedies. Maybe they ordered fakes. Maybe they not always ordered all the components.
Anyway, many of them experienced kind of "platea" in regrowth or get no significant results at all.

I guess, pg-protocol could be a cure to halt alopecia. And maybe, if it's optimized, to be a "preventive" cure for agressive cases too. Even though for now we have no evidences it's able to:
- prevent agressive alopecia in all the cases
- revert alopcecia in all the cases

Lets back to the "vellus" point. Prostaglandin lets to"regain" tons of vellus hair. Is it's possible to make them terminal? Or it's a dead end?

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...more about prostaglandins-invoked "vellus" hairs:
PGs are able to stop/start inflammation. But they are barely able to revert possible dwat/non-dwat "damages" like fibrosis.
If we assume, the vellus hairs sprouting is just the first step to the full terminal hairs recovery, it would mean that alopecia is not about pathological morphological changes in dwat or somewhere else in the skin. So we just need to stop inflammation (remove PGD2) and stimulate growth (add PGE2/PGF2). If so, all we need next is to transform vellus hairs to terminal hairs.

and a little bit about vellus hairs from a md-source:
- “Vellus hair follicles are no different from other hair follicles.”
- “Vellus hair has a similar structure to terminal hair. Both types of hair grow from a hair follicle.”
- !! “However, unlike terminal hair, vellus hair does not typically have a medulla.”

Attachments

• 10342.jpg
    10342.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...more about prostaglandins-invoked "vellus" hairs:
PGs are able to stop/start inflammation. But they barely able to to revert possible dwat/non-dwat "damages" like fibrosis.
If we assume, the vellus hairs is just the first step to the full terminal hairs recovery, it would mean that alopecia is not about pathological morphological changes in dwat or somewhere else in the skin. So we just need to stop inflammation (remove PGD2) and stimulate growth (*** PGE2/PGF2). If so, all we need is to transform vellus hairs to terminal hairs.

and a little bit about vellus hairs forom a md-source:
- “Vellus hair follicles are no different from other hair follicles.”
- “Vellus hair has a similar structure to terminal hair Both types of hair grow from a hair follicle.”
- !! “However, unlike terminal hair, vellus hair does not typically have a medulla.”
so how would you turn a vellus hair into terminal hair? an according to you is using cetirizine + prostaquinon ( anti pgd2) + a pgf2a analogue ( latanoprost and a weak pge2 anaogue such as cator oil topically a decent protocol to cover the prostaglandine angle ( as i'm not sure the seti and pge2 powder from kane are real)

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so how would you turn a vellus hair into terminal hair?
a trillion dollar question ))
i even not sure that the vellus sprouting is a marker of real regrowth. just want to bring more attention to the point to investigate together.