Drop Propecia : Hair Loss makes you look a lot better !!!

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah its true about other people...but that doesn't mean they look at bald guys like they're lesser...If anything they look at some bald guys with envy because they can pull off the look (U man is one of those guys) and they think they would never be able to pull off being bald. And while a lot of men would be gutted...the majority seem to get over it because they realize IT IS THEIR LIFE AT STAKE....they don't want to let something as stupid as losing hair RUIN their lives like U-man has unfortunately been doing...its not like bald men have any less right to live a happy life. I also think the anxiety goes into something deeper...going bald triggers something complex inside a man to do with mortality or whatnot...it goes a lot deeper than just fear of not being attractive.

I look at it like somebody with diabetes...I would never want to get that disease, nobody would CHOOSE to have it...but for people who do contract it, they still live their lives to the fullest and accept the fact that they have the disease and the limitations that come with it...it shouldn't be something that ruins their life though. In the same sense, just because someone has hair and would not want to go bald, it doesn't mean he's going to look at bald people like they are lesser. The same applies with shortness, or ethnicity, or many other physical characteristics.

It sucks that U-man can't get past it, but he acts like his perception towards his own baldness is a fact for all bald men and that is what pisses me off....because there are plenty of bald guys out there who would laugh at him for being such a wuss about hairless, but he sees his perception as the concrete reality...that if you're bald then people see you as lesser, they laugh at you and you can never date again....

Obsidian

Reaction score
So you'd rather have to worry about your blood sugar and if you're not careful, end up with this
msfit-diabetic-foot.jpg
and then have an amputation?

People on here keep proving to me how out of touch with reality some of you really are. :shakehead:

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you make a sweeping statement and then give 1 example
and tbh i think he looks better nw1

it's not necceraly how "good" someone looks, i mean some people aquire a look to suit a personality
for example one might put on a band t shirt to express a taste in music, they might shave their head and wear tons a cheap shitty jewellery have gold teeth to show they are a complete moron with the IQ of a brick and like a shitty atrocity to music

for me this isn't a just a loss of hair, it's a loss of identity
male pattern baldness is a horrible genetic disease and it has to be cured

s.a.f

Reaction score
somone uk said:
for me this isn't a just a loss of hair, it's a loss of identity

Yep thats the whole point.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
but I don't get how you derive your identity solely from your hair?....if you base who you are on your looks, then in the event that something negatively affects your looks....your entire sense of self goes out the window. Your sense of self worth should consist of a lot more than just how you look. I'm not saying you shouldn't take pride in how your hair especially if you've got nice hair, but at the end of the day its horrible that you would lose your identity along with your hair, there have to be other things not related to looks that give you a sense of who you are and make you proud that arent looks related. Its sad that this media-driven society is turning men into a bunch of looks obsessed, insecure pansies...thats what women are supposed to be like but we're letting this sh*t get to us to the point that if we can't be attractive, we feel like we don't deserve to live...thats bullshit! Personality and character will never cease to be the vital parts of a man, regardless of how he looks...

the whole point of a capitalistic, media driven society is that making people insecure about the way they look makes them better consumers because there is always a product or procedure that can correct the flaw and thus feed the capitalist machine...if we all felt great about ourselves regardless then what incentive would we have to go and spend money on these things?...the key is to recognize its solely a way to make you spend your money and not at all an actual truth about who you are....obviously its a lot easier to say and understand this sh*t than it is to really BELIEVE it inside...but its a start isn't it?

The reality is...the people at the top of this pyramid are the fat, bald hairy guys who understand the way this dynamic works and exploit it to make money

philosoraptor

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
But when you think about lets imagine (an alternative world) where male pattern baldness does'nt exist but instead a small minority of men see their noses shrink away to nothing.
So yes it would be not uncommon to see noseless men but the minority afflicted with this condition would still have reason to be genuinly gutted about it and that is what UCman is getting at.
I think most NW1/2 guys if they were honest would be gutted if they went bald but its a problem that you dont have to ever think about until it happens to you.
Its like the clinicly obese noone cares about them they're just glad they're not in their situation.
When I was bald I saw guys run their hands through their hair and say "thank f*ck I've got hair, I could'nt be bald - f*ck that!"
This is merely a hypothetical created to justify having a bad attitude. If every other person I saw had no nose (which isn't the case which is why this is a HORRIBLE analogy) I wouldn't think twice about it. It would appear normal. Yeah it sucks, but NO ONE else cares except for that person because we are conditioned to it.

Yeah it sucks that you may be a NW6, but to ME my problem is significantly worse because it is happening to ME. This is like like someone who had both parents killed telling someone who only had one killed not to be sad because at least they still have one left. It sucks either way.

s.a.f

Reaction score
philosoraptor said:
s.a.f said:
But when you think about lets imagine (an alternative world) where male pattern baldness does'nt exist but instead a small minority of men see their noses shrink away to nothing.
So yes it would be not uncommon to see noseless men but the minority afflicted with this condition would still have reason to be genuinly gutted about it and that is what UCman is getting at.
I think most NW1/2 guys if they were honest would be gutted if they went bald but its a problem that you dont have to ever think about until it happens to you.
Its like the clinicly obese noone cares about them they're just glad they're not in their situation.
When I was bald I saw guys run their hands through their hair and say "thank f*ck I've got hair, I could'nt be bald - f*ck that!"
This is merely a hypothetical created to justify having a bad attitude. If every other person I saw had no nose (which isn't the case which is why this is a HORRIBLE analogy) I wouldn't think twice about it. It would appear normal. Yeah it sucks, but NO ONE else cares except for that person because we are conditioned to it.

Yeah it sucks that you may be a NW6, but to ME my problem is significantly worse because it is happening to ME. This is like like someone who had both parents killed telling someone who only had one killed not to be sad because at least they still have one left. It sucks either way.

But this is the whole point cant you see what we're telling you here?
If you think it sucks at whatever stage you're at now how are you going to feel when/if you become as bald as a cueball?

s.a.f

Reaction score
qball01 said:
but I don't get how you derive your identity solely from your hair?....if you base who you are on your looks, then in the event that something negatively affects your looks....your entire sense of self goes out the window. Your sense of self worth should consist of a lot more than just how you look. I'm not saying you shouldn't take pride in how your hair especially if you've got nice hair, but at the end of the day its horrible that you would lose your identity along with your hair, there have to be other things not related to looks that give you a sense of who you are and make you proud that arent looks related. Its sad that this media-driven society is turning men into a bunch of looks obsessed, insecure pansies...thats what women are supposed to be like but we're letting this sh*t get to us to the point that if we can't be attractive, we feel like we don't deserve to live...thats bullshit! Personality and character will never cease to be the vital parts of a man, regardless of how he looks...

the whole point of a capitalistic, media driven society is that making people insecure about the way they look makes them better consumers because there is always a product or procedure that can correct the flaw and thus feed the capitalist machine...if we all felt great about ourselves regardless then what incentive would we have to go and spend money on these things?...the key is to recognize its solely a way to make you spend your money and not at all an actual truth about who you are....obviously its a lot easier to say and understand this sh*t than it is to really BELIEVE it inside...but its a start isn't it?

The reality is...the people at the top of this pyramid are the fat, bald hairy guys who understand the way this dynamic works and exploit it to make money

We dont base our identity solely on hair but hair is an important part of it. Sure you can change your clothes ect but hair is an actual part of you physicaly. And often its clothes and hair together that make up someones image. So when you lose your hair you lose a way of expressing your character.
And appearance although not everything is the major first contact point of attraction its the icebreaker. No one spots a persons personality from across the room do they?

Of course I realise that todays marketing is driven at insecurities but I'm not the only one falling for it - the entire society is too. Even you! or are you just here because you dont want your head to get cold in the winter?

philosoraptor

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
But this is the whole point cant you see what we're telling you here?
If you think it sucks at whatever stage you're at now how are you going to feel when/if you become as bald as a cueball?
I imagine I will learn to live with it as I don't have deep seeded emotional issues.

My original point stands. I will never think your problems are more significant than mine. So don't try and tell me they are.

And to uncomfortable man. Hair will NOT make you happy. I don't think anything will.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
qball01 said:
the main reason your life sucks is because you're a pansy.
Yeah, I'm not the macho type. I'm more the sensitive, misunderstood artistic type or pansy as you bluntly put it. My younger brother was the macho jock. I visited him for the first time in years and he is just about as bald as I am but he looked like he had grown a little more hair than the last time I saw him. I asked him if he was taking anything and he said Nizoral...that cancer patients use it to grow back their hair. I laughed a bit inside but I didn't bother to correct him because it looked like it was working. Suffice to say I might have mentioned something about the lack of real options as far as treatments go and he just shrugged it off like he didn't care either way. He said the way kids wear their hair these days he doesn't miss it. Like you Q, he pretends it is no big deal like it doesn't affect him but he is still taking the stuff. Yeah, I understand vanity is not a masculine trait but conformity is. I know I am a pretty messed up individual....conflicted, but no worse than someone who so boldly denies anything wrong with going bald, yet takes meds and is a member of a hairloss forum. By your own logic you shouldn't even be here, rather out there living a fulfilling life as one of those millions of proud bald men you so often speak of. You can't have it both ways a**h**! I can just as easily say to you to get off the meds and go bald like a real man you pansy, but I'm not because I'm sympathetic and I actually understand what it is like to loose that part of yourself....instead of being a condescending prick who assumes to know what is best for people. Maybe it would do you some good to get in touch with your inner pansy Q.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Good post UCman.

I dont like to be depressed about hair loss. But its just part and parcel. I was known as a pretty boy - looks were my everything. Ive still got decent looks, but my hair loss has already taken a lot away from what was, honestly, integral to who I was as a person. We can all make statements about how we need to be 'stronger' etc. But essientally in life, we are what we see. The way we look shapes who we are and vice versa. So hair loss will 99% of the time have a negative effect on someones life, in varying degrees.

I view this site as a sort of therapy - a way of sharing my depressed thoughts with people, and in that sense, it is actually constructive. We need some form of an outlet. I also share positive and optimistic thoughts when I want to as well. I guess you could say that spending time on this site is actually quite negative. As it may increase your negative thoughts. Im not sure really. I cant really first remember when I became depressed from my hairloss. It was so gradual, and my depression kind of creeped up. Im not even sure if I like to use the word 'depressed.' Am I really depressed? Im not so sure. I manage to change my moods. I can do things. Its a depression in a sense - but I dont feel I am depressed day after day, clinically. Its just I have this depressing side to me.

I dont believe there is one way to go about dealing with hairloss. It just depends. Each person will have their own ideas and strategy. For me right now, Im coping. Ive got over the initial 'f*** Im losing my hair' stage, but its still slowly sapping me away. My confidence with girls is dwindling. My motivation and 'zing' for life is as well. And I havnt even started diffusing/thinning yet. So the big tidal wave still hasnt hit. In relative terms, I have already suffered loads from a smallish amount of loss - so when (and if - the 'if' that is really an inevibility) I start to diffuse and thin on top - I really dont know how Im going to cope with that.

I have a feeling its going to destroy me.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
qball01 said:
Yeah, I'm not the macho type. I'm more the sensitive, misunderstood artistic type or pansy as you bluntly put it. My younger brother was the macho jock. I visited him for the first time in years and he is just about as bald as I am but he looked like he had grown a little more hair than the last time I saw him. I asked him if he was taking anything and he said Nizoral...that cancer patients use it to grow back their hair. I laughed a bit inside but I didn't bother to correct him because it looked like it was working. Suffice to say I might have mentioned something about the lack of real options as far as treatments go and he just shrugged it off like he didn't care either way. He said the way kids wear their hair these days he doesn't miss it. Like you Q, he pretends it is no big deal like it doesn't affect him but he is still taking the stuff. Yeah, I understand vanity is not a masculine trait but conformity is. I know I am a pretty messed up individual....conflicted, but no worse than someone who so boldly denies anything wrong with going bald, yet takes meds and is a member of a hairloss forum. By your own logic you shouldn't even be here, rather out there living a fulfilling life as one of those millions of proud bald men you so often speak of. You can't have it both ways a**hole! I can just as easily say to you to get off the meds and go bald like a real man you pansy, but I'm not because I'm sympathetic and I actually understand what it is like to loose that part of yourself....instead of being a condescending prick who assumes to know what is best for people. Maybe it would do you some good to get in touch with your inner pansy Q.

It does affect me....but funnily enough mostly because of all the negative sh*t I've happened to read...I have a problem in that I'm OCD about a lot of stuff...I read someone else s bad experience with being bald and then worry that COULD be me...and for some reason I tend not to take into account all of the positive stuff I read about guys who are bald and its not big deal to them...obviously you don't see that either. So when I first started shaving my head, I was completely fine with it...then for some reason, because I admit I have some very negative issues...it became an issue again....but that proves to me that its mostly in my head...nothing has changed but my THOUGHTS between the time I was Ok with it and now...but at least I'm trying my best to get out of this rut and I also realize my problems go way beyond just being bald.

Truth is...I'm prbly subconsciously looking for an excuse...but at least I realize this...and the fact is....I'm 21 YOU PANSY. You're in your mid thirties....if you don't think the age difference makes a difference when it comes to going bald then you're deluding yourself. I don't claim going bald isn't a big deal at first but its something that you either get over or let RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Its time for YOU to take responsibility you wuss...there are plenty of other bald guys YOUR age, even younger who are living their lives...dating, have good jobs etc. So WTF are YOU doing for yourself to improve your situation other than spending all your time complaining and sulking that the world hates you because you have a genetic trait shared by HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of men around the world? Do you still live unemployed with your parents? DO you even try anything new or different? Tried various forms of therapy (and not just quitting after one doesn't work)...you tried any pua stuff? Are you a guy that people would want to be around regardless of hair? Do you know how to work a room in a social setting and be funny and articulate? Are you willing to actually try and meet dozens and dozens...HUNDREDS of girls and potentially get rejected a lot? No you're not. You reject yourself before anybody has the chance because you're scared and then you blame it on your f*****g fall-back excuse which is "I'm bald." And you invent this whole f*****g world in your mind where everybody is laughing and insulting you just because you have a bald head. You realize that is actually a very selfish narcissistic outlook right? Because it assumes everybody is noticing you. You act like millions of other men DON'T have hairloss...you make every excuse in the book for why even if other bald guys succeed....YOU can't...."they're an exception so it doesn't even matter." Even if they were a VERY RARE exception (which they're not)...why couldn't you be the exception? What makes you LESS special?

the fact is...I can be condescending because you complain and whine and moan and generally have the attitude of a pathetic man...and then you have the nerve to blame all your troubles solely on being bald! You don't even realize how your own outlook on life is defeating you. Going bald isn't fun...it sucks....but in this world...so is being short or unattractive, or whatever. A person's character is what defines them ultimately however, and you don't even attempt to develop a positive attitude and get things done for yourself....you're content to be unemployed and miserable and then blame the easiest thing (because its a physical trait that cannot be changed unless you get surgery) on why things just suck for you. You also let other RANDOM IDIOTS opinions of you completely affect your self image...if some young idiot calls you a bald loser that would ruin your week because you take their opinions of fact...you have ZERO power over yourself so seriously....take a long hard look at yourself and f*****g own up to your shortcomings and at least admit to yourself baldness ITSELF isn't the reason you're so miserable.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
U-man...just keep in mind, I don't mean to be a complete a**h** to you...I think it sucks you feel the way you do and it would be awesome for both yourself...and other bald guys out there if you could turn your life around and prove a valuable lesson.

I just think that something inside of you needs to click and realize that isn't the end of the world...especially at your age. I get the point you want to feel like everybody else...but hell...conformity is overrated to me. I just think you have an underlying negative attitude towards life in general and it skews your view about baldness. While it is something that may attract jokes and whatnot, you've also gotta realize that most worthwhile people aren't going to let a physical trait completely affect their opinion of you. You shouldn't assume such negative things.

Take a hypothetical situation where a guy is bald but is otherwise in good shape and looks good (such as yourself) and is funny, charismatic and an enjoyable person to be around. Do you really think that (the majority of) people would judge him negatively just because hes bald and not be nice to him? Would they still think lesser of him? I think the key is when you DO have something like baldness that isn't the "ideal" you almost have to be a positive person because other people want to be in the company of people like that regardless of how they look like...but if you're a negative, pessimistic person then its going to be hard to keep that completely concealed from people and it will show..and affect how they act towards you.

Even in today's increasingly superficial world...we're lucky to be men. A genuinely confident, self assured man can overcome his physical shortcomings...especially in regards to women. An ugly woman on the other hand really is judged more harshly and dismissed by men much more than ugly men are dismissed by women. You have to change your thinking though...in your case...you should feel happy you pull off the bald look well...you have to OWN it and not feel like its such a negative thing man...a lot of guys would love to be able to be bald and look good and thats part of where the anxiety of going bald comes from a lot of men...."he looks good bald...but me....I'd look an alien, I have a weird head"...how many times have you read something like that?

All I'm saying is...I know its tough....I'm there too and I'm only 21! How do you think that makes me feel? What I've realized though is that people don't really care what you look like even if they make jokes. Its not going to affect if they like you or not, provided you have something to offer. Most people, even the ones with hair, aren't as super confident and outgoing as you might think. A lot of people feel uncomfortable in social situations. My best friend who looks like a male model has social anxiety. ITs very easy for me to think..."hes great looking, girls love him, what does he have to be scared of?" but its still very hard for him sometimes nonetheless...So people WILL respect somebody who can act confident and self assured regardless of what they look like. Body language and the way you carry yourself is a HUGE thing...I tend to overlook that too sometimes because I also get caught up too much in the looks thing.

barcafan

Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
Good post UCman.

I dont like to be depressed about hair loss. But its just part and parcel. I was known as a pretty boy - looks were my everything. Ive still got decent looks, but my hair loss has already taken a lot away from what was, honestly, integral to who I was as a person. We can all make statements about how we need to be 'stronger' etc. But essientally in life, we are what we see. The way we look shapes who we are and vice versa. So hair loss will 99% of the time have a negative effect on someones life, in varying degrees.

I view this site as a sort of therapy - a way of sharing my depressed thoughts with people, and in that sense, it is actually constructive. We need some form of an outlet. I also share positive and optimistic thoughts when I want to as well. I guess you could say that spending time on this site is actually quite negative. As it may increase your negative thoughts. Im not sure really. I cant really first remember when I became depressed from my hairloss. It was so gradual, and my depression kind of creeped up. Im not even sure if I like to use the word 'depressed.' Am I really depressed? Im not so sure. I manage to change my moods. I can do things. Its a depression in a sense - but I dont feel I am depressed day after day, clinically. Its just I have this depressing side to me.

I dont believe there is one way to go about dealing with hairloss. It just depends. Each person will have their own ideas and strategy. For me right now, Im coping. Ive got over the initial 'f*ck Im losing my hair' stage, but its still slowly sapping me away. My confidence with girls is dwindling. My motivation and 'zing' for life is as well. And I havnt even started diffusing/thinning yet. So the big tidal wave still hasnt hit. In relative terms, I have already suffered loads from a smallish amount of loss - so when (and if - the 'if' that is really an inevibility) I start to diffuse and thin on top - I really dont know how Im going to cope with that.

I have a feeling its going to destroy me.

have you posted a picture of yourself. Are you over NW3?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
qball01 said:
Yeah, I'm not the macho type. I'm more the sensitive, misunderstood artistic type or pansy as you bluntly put it. My younger brother was the macho jock. I visited him for the first time in years and he is just about as bald as I am but he looked like he had grown a little more hair than the last time I saw him. I asked him if he was taking anything and he said Nizoral...that cancer patients use it to grow back their hair. I laughed a bit inside but I didn't bother to correct him because it looked like it was working. Suffice to say I might have mentioned something about the lack of real options as far as treatments go and he just shrugged it off like he didn't care either way. He said the way kids wear their hair these days he doesn't miss it. Like you Q, he pretends it is no big deal like it doesn't affect him but he is still taking the stuff. Yeah, I understand vanity is not a masculine trait but conformity is. I know I am a pretty messed up individual....conflicted, but no worse than someone who so boldly denies anything wrong with going bald, yet takes meds and is a member of a hairloss forum. By your own logic you shouldn't even be here, rather out there living a fulfilling life as one of those millions of proud bald men you so often speak of. You can't have it both ways a**hole! I can just as easily say to you to get off the meds and go bald like a real man you pansy, but I'm not because I'm sympathetic and I actually understand what it is like to loose that part of yourself....instead of being a condescending prick who assumes to know what is best for people. Maybe it would do you some good to get in touch with your inner pansy Q.

Dont get it.

So your dad had hair, but you and your bro don't.

Where are you both inheriting the hair loss gene from.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been getting more and more depressed about my hair lately.

I'm on my way to NW3 any day now, with thinning in the forelock to boot. When I look at my head from the side in the mirror it just looks ridiculous. I still have full coverage, but the back and sides are so thick while the front is just wispy and lifeless. I feel like I have to get a haircut every 2 weeks just to keep the sides and back thinned out enough to make it look even.

My sides are also starting to recede, giving me a wider forehead. I have a big *** head so it just looks horrible. If I try to pull my hair back and get an idea of what I'd look like either buzzed or with the forelock spiked up, all I see is the shine from my temples. It might just be a matter of perception as I don't tend to notice other people's temples that much, but mine seem glaringly obvious.

I've been on and off finasteride - never for more than 3 months at a time - since last October but I know deep down that I absolutely have to stay on it or I will just keep losing. Like Hope4Hair, once I diffuse/thin/recede to the point where my hair loss is completely obvious to everyone, it's game over for me. My confidence is already fairly shot just from having receded temples and slight frontal thinning. The only time I feel decent about my hair is at a bar or somewhere with dim lighting and I have some sort of wax in it to thicken it up.

It's funny because I used to always wonder why some guys had such "horrible" haircuts - the guys with the thin, wispy bangs that only cover half their forehead. I always used to laugh at them inside, thinking it was a horrible haircut, but no - their hair looked like that because of f*****g male pattern baldness. And I'm probably well on my way to having that haircut in a futile attempt at disguising a massive forehead. It's not a bad look on a man in his 40s or 50s, and pretty common, but seeing it on 20-something guys.....its just awful. Once the bulk of a person's hair is gone and there's no more volume (even if they have full coverage), it's just plain ugly. And god forbid what happens once the scalp starts shining through.

I'm 23 now, and if I become a full fledged NW3 before 30, I'm getting a hair transplant. No doubt about it. That's really the only thing that gives me comfort - knowing that I can potentially "buy" a few more years of looking decent. At the rate I'm going I will probably be getting one around 27 or 28.

I wish I looked alright bald. I really do. I've seen a lot of pictures on here of guys with much less hair than me, and many pull it off well. I feel like a good portion of my attractiveness is simply based on my hair. My eyes are dull and nearly black. I have a full face and a square jaw. I have a ruddy complexion. Without hair I will probably drop from a 7.5 to a 4. A lot of guys can go bald and only take a slight hit, but I will just look bizarre.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you lads in the US are aware but the guy in the pictures here isnt some random dude from off the street who has recently shaved his balding head, its Zizou.. Zinedine Zidane.. an absolute megastar in France and instantly recognisable all over Europe.

When I look at his pictures I see these things before his baldness - Superstar, best footballer in a generation, multi-multi-multimillionaire, Bald.

I'm sure he has no problems with the ladies given numbers 1 and 3 on my list there :thumbdown2:

As has been said, theres a big difference between a balding guy with no hairline and one with a hairline, it does look much better with a hairline, sadly I dont have one of those so some on this thread would expect me to say that. I can offer this site the experience of somebody who was popular with alot of women, aswell as more confidence and friends (carried on being very social for a longitme after I noticed it going, something was different though, less new people started hanging out with me), who had a buzzed look for years before balding... when I started losing it my looks went from a similar 7.5 to a 4 as above. Thankfully I'm a good height/build still, well built shoulders/chest etc and I know I still look good when wearing a suit in work, but when I'm in my civilian gear I look fatter and less healthy than I really am, hence decrease in attractiveness. Using Christmas parties as an indicator, 3 years ago I couldve hooked up with 3 different girls at our party, this year I was reduced to a very drunken kiss with the fattest girl there.. Whenever I tried it on with the better looking ones I was brushed aside, the strangers in the club with us didnt give me a second glance.

I think hair transplant's could be a decent investment in the future as the last poster has said, I've been surprised to see the results of folks who have kept their hair short after transplants, thats all I aim for anyway, short tidy hair, a hairline :shock:

soulswing112

Reaction score
well I stick to my statement : watch this french commercial and let me know what u think

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3yr0_adsenseoformateco

I guess if u bald the best thing is to accept it and not try to hide it ... bc u spend so much time trying to hide it than you cant focus on anything else and forget to live your life ..

Again I am not saying there is anything wrong trying as hard as possible to fight male pattern baldness ( I would not be here obviously) I am just saying we should not forget to live our life because we are too busy fighting it ( or trying to hide it)

Soul