Drop Propecia : Hair Loss makes you look a lot better !!!

soulswing112

Reaction score
of course iam half joking but here is an exemple that ... losing your hair is not that a bad thing for some people ( Zinedine Zidane this old MOFO looks better without hair)

before :

[attachment=4:v6q3be6u]zidane.jpg[/attachment:v6q3be6u]

[attachment=3:v6q3be6u]4E2FC36F155DC72E2938873F291D.jpg[/attachment:v6q3be6u]

[attachment=2:v6q3be6u]1143064999.jpg[/attachment:v6q3be6u]

After :

[attachment=1:v6q3be6u]zidane2.jpg[/attachment:v6q3be6u]

[attachment=0:v6q3be6u]zidane4.jpg[/attachment:v6q3be6u]

Attachments

• zidane.jpg
    zidane.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 474
  • 4E2FC36F155DC72E2938873F291D.jpg
    4E2FC36F155DC72E2938873F291D.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 467
  • 1143064999.jpg
    1143064999.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 407
  • zidane2.jpg
    zidane2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3,902
  • zidane4.jpg
    zidane4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3,632

soulswing112

Reaction score
Re: Drop your propecia : Hair Loss make you lot ... better ...

Seriously don't you think the dude looks a lot better with no hair ?

Obsidian

Reaction score
I think he is one of those guys who just looks good with hair, some hair, and will probably with no hair at all.

God my Dad had that same hairstyle for a bit in the 80's :crazy:

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Zidane does look better now but he's an exception. Most guys look worse without hair. I have a huge, rectangular forehead and a small face and I'd look like a fuc**** martian if I were bald.

There's no way I'm going to quit my Proscar.

Reaction score
Guy looks like a model cause he still has great hairline in the front.

Eff losing it.

I shaved my head for years and recently let my hair grow and surprised the hell out of me when all of a sudden girls started paying attention to me A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Me while shaved: 1 in 30 girls gave me attention

Me w/ a head full of hair: 1 in 10 girls give me attention.

Results: Major.

I'm sure the guy you gave as an example get 1 in 3 girls his attention.

That's just me.

Bottomline: Everyone is different.

Be appreciated that your hair is falling off when other people have it worse.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
CharlieBrownCocoaMan said:
Guy looks like a model cause he still has great hairline in the front.

Eff losing it.

I shaved my head for years and recently let my hair grow and surprised the hell out of me when all of a sudden girls started paying attention to me A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Me while shaved: 1 in 30 girls gave me attention

Me w/ a head full of hair: 1 in 10 girls give me attention.

Results: Major.

I'm sure the guy you gave as an example get 1 in 3 girls his attention.

That's just me.

Bottomline: Everyone is different.

Be appreciated that your hair is falling off when other people have it worse.

Yeah he has a good point. I have slight recession at my hairline, but even then I have found that with it I get LESS CHANCES with hairloss, by that I mean actual girls coming up to me and chatting me up. Or if I was in a club, grinding me spontaniously.

If it gets worse, it would definently get harder. No doubt, I would look terrible bald, I'm not even bald now, and its affected me! IMHO.

Zidane on the other hand has very chisled features.

As for photos, forget it -- come to realise that my hair when it was a NW0 was actually saving me.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
He wouldn't look like a turd without hair but part of the reason he looks so good bald is that he still has an exceptional hairline.
Exactly. He isn't experiencing the full force of what it's like to be bald because he still has a frame for his face. That makes a huge difference proportionally and aesthetically speaking. As bad as having a bald spot on your crown is, it is nowhere near as bad as the dreaded horseshoe. It sucks looking at that picture of him with the shaved head because that is what my hairline would look like if I only had stubble where it counts. :(

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
monty1978 said:
He wouldn't look like a turd without hair but part of the reason he looks so good bald is that he still has an exceptional hairline.
Exactly. He isn't experiencing the full force of what it's like to be bald because he still has a frame for his face. That makes a huge difference proportionally and aesthetically speaking. As bad as having a bald spot on your crown is, it is nowhere near as bad as the dreaded horseshoe. It sucks looking at that picture of him with the shaved head because that is what my hairline would look like if I only had stubble where it counts. :(

there are still plenty of people who look good with a shaved head with no hairline....honestly, the only people who notice this sh*t to such a detailed level are people dealing with balding. I'm not saying it doesn't make a difference...I'm on a low dose of propecia cuz I would like to keep the hair I have and just buzz with a no guard or keep it really short. But then again, I'm 21...if I was Zidane's age?..meh, not such a big deal. Looking like him as a Norwood 6 is a still much better than most men at this age.

He'll still look good with no hair at all and you do too as well U-man...I don't know if you'll ever realize it though. Doesn't the fact that there are younger, uglier guys who are just as bald as you but still have all the things in life that you think you don't have because of hair loss frustrate you? Doesn't it make you even CONSIDER the possibility that baldness isn't your main issue? You have an excuse for everything though! The mind is very good at that sh*t. Your logic is that you don't have stubble on your head so YOUR baldness is much worse than other peoples..even though there are still plenty of attractive bald guys at a Norwood 5 or above...its ironic because your name is Uncomfortable man but the fact is, you're comfortable being negative because its all you really know how to do at this point through years of being so for whatever reason. I'm not even trying to be an *** here, its just frustrating ESPECIALLY seeing that you look better than 95 percent of bald white guys out there yet you still see it as this terrible problem that's ruined your life. Meanwhile, some younger, uglier Norwood 6 has a hot girl, a great job and a fun life because he doesn't give a f*** that hes bald, or even if it does bother him, he made the decision he wouldn't let it ruin his life.

I can GUARANTEE you that if you made that decision to yourself and actually acted on it, you could be living it up too...you probably don't even know how many girls out there have thought you were good looking but you didn't say anything to...

lock

Reaction score
you are absolutely right qball..UM (and many others here) use baldness as an excuse to not deal with the more seious problems that they have (and it works so well that they never will, sad)

Nene

Reaction score
I do think he looks much better with the shaved head, but I don't know how you guys can call that a great hairline. I mean, sure, it's good in that it exists, but that sharp *** V doesn't look so great to me.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, Zidane isnt bald, i think he saves his head because for some abnormal reason he looks 1o times better lik that - yet he still has a very define low hairline......!!

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Dude, Zidane isnt bald, i think he saves his head because for some abnormal reason he looks 1o times better lik that - yet he still has a very define low hairline......!!
He had a bald spot at the 98 World Cup and shaved it soon after that

francecoupe5.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Nene said:
I do think he looks much better with the shaved head, but I don't know how you guys can call that a great hairline. I mean, sure, it's good in that it exists, but that sharp *** V doesn't look so great to me.
Coming from a real bald man, I don't understand this aversion people have to widows peaks. I saw a young Mexican kid at the skate park the other day that shaved his V hairline to look straight like some black R&B singer when you could still see the obvious shadow of his natural hairline. As someone who can't grow hair on top of his head and possesses a hairline only in his distant memories, I shake my head at you kids who are so critical of your blessings. At least you have a hairline because without one you look so much worse than anything you are used to.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Nene said:
I shake my head at you kids who are so critical of your blessings. At least you have a hairline because without one you look so much worse than anything you are used to.

only bald guys notice this sh*t much more than other people who aren't constantly examining people's hairlines....

you just tell yourself this stuff becaue its your fallback excuse to why your life isn't nearly where you want it to be...."oh if I only had a few stubble dots I'd be the biggest pimp in the world...but I have a nearly fully bald head so nobody wants me"

you grasp at things that you can't change so you will always have a reason that you fail which lies out of your control...its the classic mentality of a victim/loser. The sad part is that you can't even see that you're a good looking guy...you ARE one of those lucky bald guys but you're so mentally damaged you still make excuses and try to convince other people that their life will suck because of baldness, when the main reason your life sucks is because you're a pansy. I know bald horseshoe guys who are also fat that are the same age as you who have cute girlfriends and live interesting lives...I'm sure many other people know guys like this as well....the fact is U-man...THEY aren't the anomaly...YOU are. You're a 35 year old in good shape who isn't bad looking who can't get a date (and not because of your baldness but because of your non existent self esteem)...THAT is a rarity...not the other way around.

I'm sorry that you're too fragile and scared to seek a relationship since you split up with your girlfriend but seriously....stop bringing this negative sh*t ALL the time...I mean seriously...how is it working out for you? Do you enjoy blaming all your failures on a single physical trait despite the fact that many other men who posses that same trait succeed in spite of it? And knowing that there are many happy, successful bald men...how do you continue to blame everything on baldness and not your horrible outlook on life? My god man...you're at an age where it is perfectly normal and acceptable to be bald...and you LOOK GOOD bald as it is....so what other excuse is there?!

evil smile

Reaction score
I agree. U-man, you really read into this too much. You lost your hair so what. Majority of people look less than average with hair, and you look good without it. even if you did look bad with hairloss, so what???? its not like you have a mental deficiency, and any girl that cant get past your hairline is not worth your time.

Im a NW2-3 and im a pretty good looking guy, i know your gonna say i dont understand your problem, and you might be right. But come on man, every man in my family is bald, and they are all successful and have beatiful great wifes. at some point your gonna have to move on with your life, and NO HAIRLOSS DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING A NORMAL HAPPY PERSON. you might not get a job being a calvin klein model, but your good to go in every other aspect of life.

No woman is ever gonna wanna be with a miserable guy, i just want you to know that.

Nene

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Nene said:
Coming from a real bald man, I don't understand this aversion people have to widows peaks. I saw a young Mexican kid at the skate park the other day that shaved his V hairline to look straight like some black R&B singer when you could still see the obvious shadow of his natural hairline. As someone who can't grow hair on top of his head and possesses a hairline only in his distant memories, I shake my head at you kids who are so critical of your blessings. At least you have a hairline because without one you look so much worse than anything you are used to.

I stand by what I said. I'm not trying to say a widows peak hairline is better than no hairline, but I still don't consider it a good hairline. A good hairline is a straight one in my book. Also, in cities it is common for young people (usually black and hispanic) to shave their hairlines into a straight line. I think it's a sharp and clean look. I used to do it all the time until my hairline receded to the point where i couldn't attain a straight line anymore. I am happy that I at least have most of my hair left but I know that it'll probably go one day so it's hard to feel so blessed.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
qball01 said:
you just tell yourself this stuff becaue its your fallback excuse to why your life isn't nearly where you want it to be
I'm not an ambitious person who is going for the prestigeous job, fancy sports car and supermodel girlfriend but can't because I'm bald. Even if I had hair I wouldn't care about that kind of sh*t. I just want to look normal to the point where people aren't laughing at me and treating me like some subhuman. That is all I want. I want to be treated like I am when I have a hat on, but without the hat but that will never happen because as soon as it comes off the booing and hissing begins...so I put it back on and everyone cheers, then I quickly take it back off and their back to booing me again. People don't look for similarities, they look for differences. Being bald makes me different from what is considered normal or lets use the word average. That is what they notice about me, that is what they are responding to and that is a strong force in how their opinions of me are shaped. If you were to get cancer on your nose and had to get it removed so that you have a huge gaping hole in the middle of your face with your septum exposed, would you A) get a less than realistic looking prosthetic nose. B) Wear a mask over your face all the time or C, just walk around like that for everybody to see. Yes, I know it is not perfectly parallel to being bald but the principle is the same- a feature that we all have and take for granted is taken from us. We now have a glaring deficiency that people respond negatively to on a daily basis and erodes any self-esteem which will undoubtedly have a ripple effect on the rest of your life. If that man with no nose walked passed you are you saying you wouldn't notice it? Because only dudes with no noses notice that kind of sh*t.

philosoraptor

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
If that man with no nose walked passed you are you saying you wouldn't notice it? Because only dudes with no noses notice that kind of sh*t.
Awful analogy. I notice a guy with no nose because 1 in every 10,000 people I see has no nose.

I see bald people every damn day and never notice or ever care about it. No one is judging you . No one cares but you. No one.

The only thing people would boo about you is your shitty attitude. Seek professional help. Or be miserable for the rest of your life. What the hell do I care.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
qball01 said:
you just tell yourself this stuff becaue its your fallback excuse to why your life isn't nearly where you want it to be
I'm not an ambitious person who is going for the prestigeous job, fancy sports car and supermodel girlfriend but can't because I'm bald. Even if I had hair I wouldn't care about that kind of sh*t. I just want to look normal to the point where people aren't laughing at me and treating me like some subhuman. That is all I want. I want to be treated like I am when I have a hat on, but without the hat but that will never happen because as soon as it comes off the booing and hissing begins...so I put it back on and everyone cheers, then I quickly take it back off and their back to booing me again. People don't look for similarities, they look for differences. Being bald makes me different from what is considered normal or lets use the word average. That is what they notice about me, that is what they are responding to and that is a strong force in how their opinions of me are shaped. If you were to get cancer on your nose and had to get it removed so that you have a huge gaping hole in the middle of your face with your septum exposed, would you A) get a less than realistic looking prosthetic nose. B) Wear a mask over your face all the time or C, just walk around like that for everybody to see. Yes, I know it is not perfectly parallel to being bald but the principle is the same- a feature that we all have and take for granted is taken from us. We now have a glaring deficiency that people respond negatively to on a daily basis and erodes any self-esteem which will undoubtedly have a ripple effect on the rest of your life. If that man with no nose walked passed you are you saying you wouldn't notice it? Because only dudes with no noses notice that kind of sh*t.

this is an element of social anxiety/BDD....when you think that everybody is pointing and staring at you...in your case you've conditioned your own mind to look for this dynamic: without a hat...people point and stare, with a hat...nobody notices.

its not true man! Does it maybe happen occasionally? I'm not denying some people won't throw out comments or be assholes, but its clear that you think that EVERY time you go out without a hat you're getting pointed at and laughed at...the same way that many people with social anxiety or BDD or a similar disorder think that about them, even if they look perfectly normal. You've never answered me where you live...because I honestly can't imagine that a bald man living in a somewhat populated place in today's modern society being subject to such scrutiny as you make it seem like....why can't you even acknowledge the fact that most of this sh*t may be in your head? Do you understand how powerful the f*****g human mind is?...its ridiculous....it creates subjective realities for people that are nowhere near what they THINK things are actually like. Despite what you say....baldness IS common enough for it to not be such a big deal to other people....if you think those people are stopping to stare and laugh at you then you're implying they do the same man to EVERY bald man they see and that every bald guy experiences the same scrutiny as you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
But when you think about lets imagine (an alternative world) where male pattern baldness does'nt exist but instead a small minority of men see their noses shrink away to nothing.
So yes it would be not uncommon to see noseless men but the minority afflicted with this condition would still have reason to be genuinly gutted about it and that is what UCman is getting at.
I think most NW1/2 guys if they were honest would be gutted if they went bald but its a problem that you dont have to ever think about until it happens to you.
Its like the clinicly obese noone cares about them they're just glad they're not in their situation.
When I was bald I saw guys run their hands through their hair and say "thank f*** I've got hair, I could'nt be bald - f*** that!"