Dramatic results w/ Finpecia + Kirkland minoxidil (Pics incl)

joeb

Reaction score
Only difference between my regimen now & the first 7 months was adding the MSM & going from one to two apps minoxidil daily. I don't think the AC or Nioxin contribute to regrowth, but they sure keep my hair shiny & scalp healthy. The AC Spray solution is great for treating the minoxidil itch!

CCS

Reaction score
wow. good results. i just saw the title, gave my advice, and had not even seen the picture or realized there was 9 pages. those pictures give me hope. i wish i had been on copper peptides this whole time. and I wish i'd been more consistent with minoxidil. i just started nizoral less than a week ago. so there is so there is hope. 19 to 36 is a while.

i'm going to research that expensive RU before buying it. I'd like to question some uses who've tried it, but they keep leaving the boards when they do. there are a few who keep opening the powder jar every day who said theirs went bad (go figure) but stax won't email me back, and Felk says he is gone. I saw his last post. I'm going to have to find out what his hair loss pattern was, etc.

CCS

Reaction score
oh, no wonder i did not know it was 9 pages long. this is a different post. i clicked on the wrong headline. at least I got some good news.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Curious about something

You got a lot of body hair joeb (like so many other balding men) but I am curious why none shows on the top part of your back above the t-shirt in that last picture.

Did you lose it due to Propecia?

MariosV

Reaction score
about saw palmetto

The results are truly great!
Do you thing that the combynation of finasteride with saw palmetto helped you for your succese?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great results, congratulations and good luck in the future.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder how joeb is doing now.

I rarely find threads by folks in the 35-45 year old zone like me... (39).

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
klink said:
I wonder how joeb is doing now.

lol well,with all that new hair and off the back of a divorce,i have a fair idea whats he up to :D

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Renegade said:
yeah probably gettin busy with a seven or higher! :lol:

at least a seven,if not a 7.5 :lol:

amsch

Reaction score

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These are some of the best results I've ever seen. Although I do find it interesting how he only regrew in the areas he had peach fuzz in. The temples were completely bald, and he didn't regrow them.