Dramatic results w/ Finpecia + Kirkland minoxidil (Pics incl)

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
hear hear - the gear he's using is all cheap and widely used anyway. I don't see what could be gained by him, or lost by any of us if it were a hoax anyway :wink:

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW, those are amazing results.

To those of you that think these pics are fake, I feel sorry for you. Here are two clinically proven treatments that have been around for years, and you're still thinking that the pics are fake. What reason would this guy have to lie?
To sell more Propecia and Rogaine? LOL!!!!

joeb

Reaction score
paying my dues

:( Looks like fate has caught up with me, definitely experiencing my first noticable "shed" here at 7 months. Noticing 2-3 inch hairs clogging the drain & filling the brush. Can't tell 'visually' yet, though. It's been going on for about two weeks. The hairs are extremely thin, and definitley the new ones as my hair is considerably longer and I'm not noticing any long hairs shedding. Here's to hoping they grow in thicker! joeb

G

Re: paying my dues

joeb said:
:( Looks like fate has caught up with me, definitely experiencing my first noticable "shed" here at 7 months. Noticing 2-3 inch hairs clogging the drain & filling the brush. Can't tell 'visually' yet, though. It's been going on for about two weeks. The hairs are extremely thin, and definitley the new ones as my hair is considerably longer and I'm not noticing any long hairs shedding. Here's to hoping they grow in thicker! joeb

Goodluck with that buddy ! How many a day are you shedding approx ?
has the frontal and top gotten any better from 5 months on visually ?
Try to post some pics of 7 months if you can !

Britannia

Reaction score
Jesus dont get to down mate! Most people would kill for results like yours! I think you a getting a little bit spoilt 8)
Sheds will happen, you cant expect the hairlosshaltingandhopefullyregrowing ride to be an entirely smooth one. Just look back at your photos. Look how far youve come. A little shed should be nothing more than an inconvience for you.

joeb

Reaction score
I was prepared for this... not getting really down about it, but admitedly just a little disappointed. There are roughly 30-40 hairs/day in drain, all short. Before this it would take 7-10 days for such an accumulation. The only thing I've changed in my regimen is doing 1 - 1.5ml minoxidil twice daily instead of one big dose at night. Same amount, just spreading it out over two applications. I started this about a month ago, so it may be contributing to the shed. I'll ride it out for another month or so & then consider whether or not I want to revert back to my old regimen. I took some pix the other day and there's no noticable change to report or post. I continue to feel stubble all over the top of my head so I'm encouraged that re-growth is continuing. There are also a few new terminal hairs just in front of my hairline which is encouraging!

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Very good results. :freaked2: I started on propecia and stopped because I could'nt afford it. Also seeing the dermatologist was too expensive. Then I went with generic minxodil and got so so results. Scalp would get too dry and itchy so I would quit using it for awhile. But now aftering reading some topics
about generic propecia and minoxdil and seeing your results! I'm going to try
a combo of generic propecia and minoxdil. Where did you purchase the generic propecia from on the internet. I have read a message where someone got there shipment siezed by US customs. Just want a good reliable
site that will ship to Iowa, without US customs siezing the shipment. I must admit this web site and forum have inspired me. :D

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Once a shipment leaves a foreign land bound for the US, all control is lost by the sending party - regardless of its reliability as a vendor. Customs may or may not scrutinize - one can't predict. I don't hear about it often, but confiscations do occur. It's just one of the risks you take if you decide to procure via that method.

Steve4263 said:
Just want a good reliable
site that will ship to Iowa, without US customs siezing the shipment. I must admit this web site and forum have inspired me. :D

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's true US customs is going to do whatever they want too. That's why it's a good idea to buy in small quantities. Well at least when first ordering from the web site. Wanted to know other ppl's experience's with web sites they ordered from. But like you said don't know what customs will do or not do. I just said the heck with it and bought some from Inhouse Pharmacy.

joeb

Reaction score
http://www.unitedpharmacies.com
order 100day supply for $50 delivered. I know several guys using them and no delayed/lost shipments to report.

ps... my shed has stopped and the new growth continues, I'm growing quite a mop!

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have a prescription to get the finpecia or did you just order it from united pharamcies? I read someone had there order from united pharmacies seized by customs.

joeb

Reaction score
Yes, i have a prescription, but i have never been asked by customs for one. When they seize a delivery, they send you a form to fill out, asking for a copy of the prescription. They hold it until you reply. If you tell them you don't have one, they return the product to the sender. The sender then re-sends, playing the odds that customs won't randomly inspect it again. That's what my doctor told me.

joeb

Reaction score
new pictures just added!

Hey guys, I just added new pix from month #11... I added them to my initial post so go all the way back to page #1 of this thread. Months #6 - 10 were a roller coaster, lotsa shedding, always followed immediately by re-growth :lol: The shedding seems to have stopped, perhaps because I recently changed to two daily apps of minoxidil..?? There has still been overall progress since month six, but not nearly at the rate of the first 6 months. People who haven't seen me in a while don't believe that this re-growth is possible without a transplant or a hairclub membership... no worries here!

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoa, they are results!

Can I ask you a question - how old do u estimate you were when you first started thinning or losing hair?

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You and English's results amaze me...I dont think even hair transplant would have given you guys these results...Good going dude....

One thing, I am not sure if other have noticed is, I have read in many places that hair that was gone long ago is almost impossible to come back. Its the recently grown hair that you can regrow. If you see this and English's results, he has been losing hair since he was 19( dont know about English ), so they are regrowing hair which they must have lost atleast 8-12 yrs back.

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
joe,

In your first post you wondered if your hair loss is due to stress.

Believe me, it is not.

Almost anyone with as much body hair as you goes bald.

Me and my father have totally opposite body hair amounts and totally opposite scalp hair amounts!

You can figure out which of has more in the body and less in the scalp!

So its a hormonal thing (DHT) + somehow, most guys with scalp hair that is sensitive to DHT also have body hair that is sensitive to DHT!

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thats some serious results right there!! well done.

isit still going well?

mrsmith

Reaction score
To all the doubters. My loss was almost exactly like his but my baseline forlock was thicker... more like his month 7

He is taking 1500 mg of MSM daily. I have been doing that to for the last month and I attribute the faster growth (length of hair) and improved thickness, color and shine to MSM.

I don't think MSM aids "regrowth" but it definitely makes what you do have grow thicker, more pigmented and faster. I cut off about 1-2 inches of hair a month or so ago and it has grown back. NO shite!
I have not been on minoxidil in 2-3 months and still I'm getting results close to Joebs after about 6 mos on finasteride (finax now). Just bought some minoxidil, so I hope that kicks it some more.

Add MSM to your regimen and watch. Check with a doctor first or take it halved or every other day to be sure you're okay.

MSM helps more thant any of us suspected. joeb and english both use it, if you haven't noticed.

mrsmith

Reaction score
What was your regimen the first 7 months?

Do you feel the American Crew and Nioxin helped?
I plan to use finasteride (using now), nizoral (using now), MSM (now) and minoxidil 5%.
If you have faith n the other shampoos and saw palmetto, then I'll add 'em too!

Current profile list:

1mg finpecia daily
1.5 ml 5% Kirkland Minoxidil, twice/day
2% Nizoral & T/Sal 3x/week
Alternating American Crew Revitalize & Nioxin Actives as daily use shampoo/conditioner.
500mg saw palmetto extract daily, orally
1500mg MSM daily
2 glasses/wine daily, yum!