Dr Zarev Vacuum Assisted Tecnique For Graft Extraction

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish he was more active on Instagram sharing more patient results. Nothing since January.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Body hairs cycle differently than scalp hairs. I'ts been years since I have read into it, but IIRC they spend a higher percentage of their time dormant than scalp hairs. The coverage-per-graft is just not very good compared to scalp hairs. It's best left as a last resort, not something to plan around using from the start.
That is a good point. But some (like I do) have an oversupply of body hair...upward of 6K. So this would mitigate this limitation.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anything new? Doctor hasnt posted anything on instagram for 6 months, was someone in contact with him, or actually did the procedure themselves?

I sent an email, but didnt get a reply. I am thinking about going and settling this once and for all.

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi newplayer,

I just had a surgery two weeks ago and he is very busy and committed to its existing patients (is doing every contact of its own). Moreover he is planning to move to another facility by the end of the year (and this also takes time).

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear, thanks for the reply. How are you satisfied with the surgery so far? He will definitely need to employ more people, because interest is already pretty big I believe. Thanks

Phil007

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very satisfied so far (obviously it takes time to see results now). Everything was very professional and Dr. Zarev takes care of you the whole time. He is a great person and very committed! Moreover he explains everything very thoroughly and after the surgery you can contact him anytime (also nights if necessary).

I stayed in Sofia 12 days and he also met me on Sunday for my first check-up after the surgery (I had my surgery on Monday/Tuesday, so 4/5 days before the first check-up) and final/2nd check-up was last Friday. You also have to send him pictures daily 10 days after the surgery (til the final check-up). He monitores the progress carefully.

I am very pleased so far and I hope you get an appointment!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very satisfied so far (obviously it takes time to see results now). Everything was very professional and Dr. Zarev takes care of you the whole time. He is a great person and very committed! Moreover he explains everything very thoroughly and after the surgery you can contact him anytime (also nights if necessary).

I stayed in Sofia 12 days and he also met me on Sunday for my first check-up after the surgery (I had my surgery on Monday/Tuesday, so 4/5 days before the first check-up) and final/2nd check-up was last Friday. You also have to send him pictures daily 10 days after the surgery (til the final check-up). He monitores the progress carefully.

I am very pleased so far and I hope you get an appointment!
Can you upload some pics please :)

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice to hear. Hopefully he branches out, and this becomes the new standard in hair transplant, I don't think he can even remotely keep up with the demand by himself. Good luck, and let us know the details, how many grafts and before/after photos would be nice. Thanks a lot!

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, I imagine that he is teaching his technique to other surgeons.

I think he mainly has a tool to teach/distribute. His 'technique' is being more aggressive with donor-harvesting.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't do online consultations anymore I called the clinic. That's annoying. I'm not flying to Europe twice

Megnus

Reaction score
anyone had some experience with Dr. Zarev lately? I'm very interested in getting a consultation with him.