Dr Zarev Vacuum Assisted Tecnique For Graft Extraction

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A shame this doctor doesnt have a good hairline design, if he could dense pack it and make a natural looking hairline he'd be perfect, and i wouldn't have to deal with...

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A shame this doctor doesnt have a good hairline design, if he could dense pack it and make a natural looking hairline he'd be perfect, and i wouldn't have to deal with...
Dude are you blind...? His hairlines are by FAR better than most surgeons and I’d put him on the same level as Couto. In my opinion one of the best - I’d only give a slight edge to Rahal.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
He answered my email. Said that looking at my pictures, I have enough donor to achieve full visual density. I'm Norwood 5 right now...

Without analysing hair density with microscope, that sounds like a bit premature to tell. What type of info did you provide?

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude are you blind...? His hairlines are by FAR better than most surgeons and I’d put him on the same level as Couto. In my opinion one of the best - I’d only give a slight edge to Rahal.
it seemed to me from his insta that he doesnt put singles on the front of the hairlines making it a bit obvious that its a hair transplant, again im nitpicking and would sell all my posessions and become homeless to have hair similar to his results but still, the hairline could look more natural no ?
hairline-zarev.png

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a troll I had to ultimately block because of his stupid posts. Don't feed the idiot by replying to him.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You want the best hairline or not? Obviously it's not an option if you're NW5. If you're a NW3 you can't beat Diep.

Negative sir, you can look on another forum and find many examples of subpar work done by him, not only on the hairline but for donor management, and graft placement in general. But if you believe in him go ahead, I hope it works out for you.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Negative sir, you can look on another forum and find many examples of subpar work done by him, not only on the hairline but for donor management, and graft placement in general. But if you believe in him go ahead, I hope it works out for you.

That's your opinion. Every surgeon, including your favorite surgeon I'm sure, has unhappy patients. Based on the results I've seen, in general Diep does excellent hairline work. Here's an example with a little over 3k grafts:

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any surgeon in turkey that is good at making dense natural hairlines ? Ill then get a mega session with zarev + smp to become attractive again.

i dont wanna end up in a video like this

whatintheworld

Reaction score
That's your opinion. Every surgeon, including your favorite surgeon I'm sure, has unhappy patients. Based on the results I've seen, in general Diep does excellent hairline work. Here's an example with a little over 3k grafts:

You're the one who claimed he was the best, yet cherry picking a single result is meaningless evidence for that claim. Graft utilization is a key component to how good a surgeon is. We have no idea how this patient will continue to thin. And there is further evidence on another forum that Dr. Diep lied about how many grafts he extracted to a patient, ending up with many more grafts than he communicated to him publicly. There was photographic evidence of this, you can dig up the thread if you like.

I can just find just as good results from Dr. Konior, Dr.Cuoto, Dr. Shapiro, etc, like I said, a single result is hardly convincing evidence of anything.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Obviously it's a matter of opinion. I never said that anyone who thinks someone else is the best is wrong. You are the one who rolled your eyes at me because I like his hairline designs. Dr. Couto does great work too. Anyways, I could post excellent Diep results all day long, so it's not cherry-picking. Why would Dr. Diep give someone free grafts? I would thank him if he did that with me.

Dr. Diep isn't for everyone. He's for people with mild to moderate hair loss who are confident that their hair loss has stabilized, and just want a perfect hair while they are young. Not everyone cares if their hair ends up thinning when they get older.

Fine my apologies then, if that's the selection criteria then I suppose he is a fine choice for that. Why would you thank a doctor for using much more of your grafts than he estimated? That would be a red flag for me. But there are numerous posts on other forums that would make me skeptical even for that. Why not go Erdogan for much less cost, or Lupanzula, or Bisang-a?

Here is just one example of a poor hairline result from Dr.Diep:

https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...ith-dr-diep-21219-33-yo-caucasian-nw3/page/6/

Here is another one:

https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/topic/56209-dr-diep-fue-1356-grafts-on-temples-nw23-2-12-2020/

This thread isn't about Dr. Diep so I don't mean to derail it. But to champion him for anything is not something I can do in good conscious, and if people looked only at his internet marketing they may find themselves for a rude awakening for what they actually get.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fine my apologies then, if that's the selection criteria then I suppose he is a fine choice for that. Why would you thank a doctor for using much more of your grafts than he estimated? That would be a red flag for me. But there are numerous posts on other forums that would make me skeptical even for that. Why not go Erdogan for much less cost, or Lupanzula, or Bisang-a?

Here is just one example of a poor hairline result from Dr.Diep:

https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...ith-dr-diep-21219-33-yo-caucasian-nw3/page/6/

Even the moderator over there says the transplant was a success. If that's an example of Dr. Diep's worst work that just makes me more inclined to spend the extra money to see him.
https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...asian-nw3/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-521910

It depends on the reason they are using more grafts than what they tell you. If Dr. Diep uses more grafts than he's charging you for he's saving you money. I assume the case is he estimated a little wrong, and needed a more grafts to make the hairline dense enough for a good result, so he did the rest free of charge. In that event I would consider it a favor. On the other hand, it seems like a lot of surgeons in Turkey take extra grafts just because the grafts don't survive. They decimate your donor region and leave you wondering where it all went. Dr. Diep usually leaves the donor looking untouched a year later.

I've seen more bad results from Erdogan than good ones. I would never go there even though I've seen a few good results. It's not worth the savings to me. I want a dense pack transplant, and that's just not what Turkey is for. Turkey is for broke people to get some kind of coverage back.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Even the moderator over there says the transplant was a success. If that's an example of Dr. Diep's worst work that just makes me more inclined to spend the extra money to see him.
https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...asian-nw3/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-521910

It depends on the reason they are using more grafts than what they tell you. If Dr. Diep uses more grafts than he's charging you for he's saving you money. I assume the case is he estimated a little wrong, and needed a more grafts to make the hairline dense enough for a good result, so he did the rest free of charge. In that event I would consider it a favor. On the other hand, it seems like a lot of surgeons in Turkey take extra grafts just because the grafts don't survive. They decimate your donor region and leave you wondering where it all went. Dr. Diep usually leaves the donor looking untouched a year later.

I've seen more bad results from Erdogan than good ones. I would never go there even though I've seen a few good results. It's not worth the savings to me. I want a dense pack transplant, and that's just not what Turkey is for. Turkey is for broke people to get some kind of coverage back.

The moderator there had a transplant from Dr. Diep himself! He's biased towards him and an apologist, and very brief research into that will make it clear.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The moderator there had a transplant from Dr. Diep himself! He's biased towards him and an apologist, and very brief research into that will make it clear.

So the moderator of the top hair transplant site chose Diep, but he's not a good surgeon? I just looked at the guy's 8 month results on that last page that I linked. His results are good. The donor looks untouched, and his hair looks really good, especially for being an example of Diep's worst work. The guy has fine, blonde hair, which is not optimal for a transplant. Anywhere he went the results wouldn't be perfect. That same surgery on someone with dark, coarse hair would look fantastic.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the moderator of the top hair transplant site chose Diep, but he's not a good surgeon? I just looked at the guy's 8 month results on that last page that I linked. His results are good. The donor looks untouched, and his hair looks really good, especially for being an example of Diep's worst work. The guy has fine, blonde hair, which is not optimal for a transplant. Anywhere he went the results wouldn't be perfect. That same surgery on someone with dark, coarse hair would look fantastic.
Damn Dr Diep has incredible hairline designs tbh, you should book him too instead of that cope you did to get micro hairs that take 10 year to grow, just saying.
Look at pegasus's hairline
pegasus.jpg

Why did you do my boy pegasus like that
godfather.jpg

Last edited:

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a complete retard. All the vellus hairs from 6 months ago on my hairline are terminal now, and growing at the same rate as my other hair. In six months the recent vellus hairs will also be terminal, and I'll have more density than any hair transplant can give. Why don't you show a picture of your progress, loser.
i'll post one tomorrow, along with my tragic fall from heaven, pics with my different b****s over the years and the state of my diffuse rotten scalp.
I'll save my hair in 3 different steps, dense pack a hairline, get zarev to fill the sh*t out of my head, then add a fading smp, then ----> straight to ibiza and i'll forget this f*****g balding crap.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, HLC 2020 made a post about Zarev, which Zarev read and sent the admin the following message:

“I have never sought out loud popularity through the operations I perform classified as FUE Super Giga Sessions. Such operations are only part of my practice. I would also like to clarify that the self-serving, ill-considered and unjustified pursuit of operations with such a volume can be extremely dangerous and harm patients irreversibly. For the past few months, I have received daily inquiries from patients wishing for such an operation. For most of them, even from the low-quality photos they send, it is clear that they do not have enough resources in donor areas for an operation of this size.

The planning of operations with such a volume can be done only through personal consultation and precise and in-depth analysis of the donor and recipient areas. It is also extremely important to predict future losses, in cases where the baldness process is still in progress. I hope that the results I am showing do not give rise to vain hopes in many patients from which unscrupulous practices will take advantage of. Such scenarios can only lead to a lot of frustration. The operations I have performed in excess of 10,000 grafts are a result of in-depth preliminary analysis, meticulous execution and of course extraction technology, outside the general standards.

At the upcoming GHLS 2020 virtual conference, I will show a detailed video of one of my two-day operations. The video shows all stages of a patient’s first operation, in which the surgical plan includes the transplantation of a total of 11,500 grafts. And I want to clarify that in my practice, nurses do not have direct contact with the patient during the operation. I always perform personally all manipulations on the scalp, both in the process of extraction and in the process of implantation.”