Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am so confused what the f*** u said man YOU called fidia to know abt follica
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

teugyq.jpg
hahahahahahahahahaha

From now on we call fidia and ask them about histogen and follica until they release their lotion xD

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
This treatment will work, but the result will vary from a person to other. It depends of how you react with the chemical they apply after in office treatment. The same as with minoxidil, not everybody can get good result : )

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't understand the hype around this, how would that treatment possibly be good for people who have hair left on their scalps if that scalp gets brushed of? I'd be way too scared to do more harm than good.

But for those who are already a high Norwood, maybe that combined with Finasterid and minoxidil (if minoxidil is NOT their groth stimulant) could have some decent results.

no they probably have a tool designed that goes in like a 'prong' probably micro needles of some kind to do the dermabrasion.

I'm guessing of course

if you look on the website they show two tools one for home one for office

i think the bruising is part of it but its whatever they do to steer the area to make a follicle rather than skin.

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually they are genius, they are kind of selling you dermarolling + minoxidil. And people, who complain by the way all the time about photos and data, get excited by only a box.
who said it is going to be minoxidil only. it might be a cocktail of growth factors. they mentioned before fgf9 would enhance the number of hairs produced during wound healing in mice. there are lots of topical skin treatments that contain growth factor and already approved for use. they could be using those in their method. in fact histogen has a skin care cream based on their technology that contains growth factors.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
who said it is going to be minoxidil only. it might be a cocktail of growth factors. they mentioned before fgf9 would enhance the number of hairs produced during wound healing in mice. there are lots of topical skin treatments that contain growth factor and already approved for use. they could be using those in their method. in fact histogen has a skin care cream based on their technology that contains growth factors.

i believe there is another topical in there pattent...the others would know better than me but pretty sure that was discussed in past about them.

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe there is another topical in there pattent...the others would know better than me but pretty sure that was discussed in past about them.

EGFR inhibitor is mentioned in the granted patent. i think inhibition of this receptor is will force the stem cells to formulate hair follicles rather than skin cells.
a quote from: Epidermal Growth Factor and Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor: The Yin and Yang in the Treatment of Cutaneous Wounds and Cancer say:
"Epidermal growth factor (EGF) and EGF receptor (EGFR) play an essential role in wound healing through stimulating epidermal and dermal regeneration"
who knows maybe there are other stuff

More than that, I think the precision of the abrasion is probably very important, and that their proprietary device is capable of achieving a very specific depth of abrasion. That's a far sight more than simple needling.

they have to figure out an optimal depth where they don't cause a scar.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was it your discover, Mr That Guy?
I doubt it.
Where is the credit for the one who found it out?
Pathetic!

What the actual f*** are you talking about? This is a public tweet and I linked to it on the first page.

It's obviously not only minoxidil because pictures of the smartphone app reveal at least 2 different liquids.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
His twitter profile says he's also an investor and advisor. It may be product mocks that he was shown as a potential investor. Not necessarily final product being shown to him for strictly PR/marketing purposes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the actual f*** are you talking about? This is a public tweet and I linked to it on the first page.

It's obviously not only minoxidil because pictures of the smartphone app reveal at least 2 different liquids.

He is so obsessed with you...its funny and kind of scary at the same time.

FoucaultII

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So, you were the one who found the tweet out.
Sure.
And what about hairlossc*re2020?
Hairblues, just shove a dildo, darling.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That packaging looks very creative with the rain coming down in different colors.

It looks like Swoop was right - it looks like very slick packaging and marketing.

Last edited: