Dr Nigam working with Dr Mwamba do prove the potential of Donor Doubling!

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Then why is it rude to mock someone who is fat, but to mock someone who is balding is okay? At least fat people only have themselves to blame for their fatness, unless of course they are on some kind of medication making them gain weight. But balding is completely out of our hands, still people find it okay to mock us. Well maybe they don't mock women like me, but the look of pity and disgust will not feel good either...

I can't even wrap my head around why there is no goddamn cure or better treatment in 2013, what progress have been made over the last decades? All we have is Propecia and Rogaine and hair transplant, which all are not candidates for or even moderately good responders to.

I hate this defect more than anything in this whole world. At least my DNA will die with me when I go, so I won't spread the disease to my children.

The video was ridiculous. Why would a group of bald men mock a balding man? It's people like them who makes loosing hair seem like nothing, something to laugh at, that keeps us from moving forward to a cure. If a cure ever comes, you can bet your *** it will come from someone who struggles with being bald like many people do!

My doctor was bald at 23 years old, back in 1970...When asked him for propecia, he told me "I had no hair when I was young, that didn't slow me down at all"...

How many successful people in this world who are bald...In fact, most of the fat-cat,, rich CEO types are ALL BALD, damn near...A lot of men in power are bald...

Now, this is different for a women...I get that...but for public appearance, it is way more acceptable for a women to wear a wig than a man, so that shouldn't keep you from "getting out there" and living life...wear a wig and go out and get laid whenever you want...a man wearing a wig is a joke and getting laid is kind of a stretch...If you want to have kids, then wear a wig, go out and find a guy you like and get pregnant -- then bolt...I mean, I am stretching it here, I know, but unless you want to be a supermodel, there's nothing else you can't do with thinning hair!! Even as a women...

As a man, losing my hair has been an ego-battle...nothing else...nobody is judging me for it...what people think or say CANNOT hurt me unless I let it, so I WON'T LET IT...just words and thoughts --

...if you let words and thoughts, alone, dictate how you live your life, you need to wake up!! The people hurling that crap are the lowest of the low, so WHY WOULD YOU WANT APPROVAL FROM A-HOLES LIKE THAT?? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!

- - - Updated - - -

--- anyways -- my exit strategy is to get a decent wig one day and just go out and have meaningless sex...screw the relationships, they never work anyways...the problem is I couldn't be bothered wasting time chasing down one-night-stands because I am too busy getting my pilots license and living life, despite losing my hair!!!