Dr Nigam working with Dr Mwamba do prove the potential of Donor Doubling!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Nigam working with Dr Mwamba to prove the potential of Donor Doubling!

So after all the drama it seems that Dr Nigam may be our savour after all. Check out the interview with Spencer Kobren on the Bald Truth website.
He's working with Dr Mwamba (a trusted ISHRS Surgeon) to prove his claims, Dr Mwamba seems pretty confident and excited about Dr Nigams methods.

If this proves to be successful this could be a monumental breakthrough!! Essentially it will create unlimited donor, Dr Nigams also has made claims about the potential of hair multiplication and other treatments.
Let's not get our hopes hope but this could be something great!

What do you guys think?

- - - Updated - - -

Interview - http://blip.tv/*********gfq/unlimit...-are-we-actually-closer-than-we-think-6643196

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Even if they only get 50% donor regeneration, that doubles the amount of available grafts. Maybe 20,000 grafts on the top of the head will be normal thing.

All we can do is hope, but I just don't see Nigam going out of his way and doing all this if he doesn't have anything going for him.

He's either going to make history or he's seriously nuts.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he's on to something, let's keep our fingers crossed eh. It's about time we got some new advanced procedures, it's well overdue.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
No kidding. Propecia was released in 98'. Go look at a car or a TV from 1998 and then compare it to a 2014 model.

That's how far behind we are. We're definitely overdue for a change.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys are having your links NEEDLESSLY censored, use a redirect service like dft.ba

Sparky4444

Reaction score
After seeing some video, no doubt his guy is NOT a fraud or a crook...he's kicking some serious *** here...this is a good day

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
We didn't have FUE in 98.

FUE is pretty standard, its not a breakthrough or a solution to limited donor hair.

Pilofocus is going to make FUE and FUT obsolete with the possibility for donor regeneration if done correctly.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
FUE is pretty standard, its not a breakthrough or a solution to limited donor hair.

Pilofocus is going to make FUE and FUT obsolete with the possibility for donor regeneration if done correctly.

this still is hair transplant, so I don't know what you mean by that...PiloFocus is years away...Dr. Wesley is presenting next month on scarless FUE and that will be here in the next 4 to 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

http://tinyurl.com/pilofocus

Really confused with what you mean by Pilofocus is years away and scarless FUE is around the corner..

Pilofocus is scarless FUE.. :geek:

ah..my bad...I thought Dr. Wesley and PiloFocus were separate...:turned:

IDW2BB

Established Member
Reaction score
He needs to do this procedure on a woman. Then it will quickly become available for all. Cot's and Gail and Replicel and all the other HM researchers all mention woman. If he makes a woman whole, then this will be available to us all very soon.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering about the wolf in my avatar, I shot it and ate it. Now there is no wolf. Goodnight.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...I believe there is some controversy on whether Nigam is on the up-and-up...a lot of mud-slinging going around...we should beware and not get our hopes up just yet

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't understand why he would be doing this if he didn't have something.. He must at least be onto something, especially if he's sharing the technique.

Who goes out of their way to share bullsh*t ? Gho had nothing going for him and he kept his technique locked away and buried at sea.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
From what S-P-E-N-C-E-R is saying, nothing is shown yet with Nigam for sure -- right now it seems like a "LEAD" but everyone should back up the truck on this one...

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
What happens if reverse gear doesn't work on the truck ?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
What happens if reverse gear doesn't work on the truck ?

You're the one who got into the truck in the first place...

...at this stage, that Belgian plastic surgeon is going to check Nigam out himself...and if Spence says that's where we're at, that's where we're at....need to wait...it is a good lead, but it is still a lead

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Your username is hilarious, Breaking Bald.

- - - Updated - - -

He needs to do this procedure on a woman. Then it will quickly become available for all. Cot's and Gail and Replicel and all the other HM researchers all mention woman. If he makes a woman whole, then this will be available to us all very soon.

I HEREBY VOLUNTEER AS HIS GUINEA PIG. I am seriously that desperate, yes. And a woman, yes. If I don't cure my hair loss I will kill myself some day anyway, so I got nothing to lose - but hair.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I HEREBY VOLUNTEER AS HIS GUINEA PIG. I am seriously that desperate, yes. And a woman, yes. If I don't cure my hair loss I will kill myself some day anyway, so I got nothing to lose - but hair.

I can't imagine how you must feel...All I can offer you is this -- you're here on this planet...you know what you're up against navigating through this world, the best you can until your time comes...Do you know what you're up against if you kill yourself?? You don't...the ultimate gamble...what will be waiting for you on the other side?? I don't know and I don't want to know until I am forced to deal with it...At least here, you know you can still fight and claw your way...you can still fight each day to find happiness and get something out of this life if you fight hard enough for it...and there's always hope that something will come along to help with the hairloss...

...you have every right to be here and live your life, hair or no effin' hair...

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
I think we all need to log off and come back in a year to see where things are.

Checking the forums day by day is going to be the end of us.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine how you must feel...All I can offer you is this -- you're here on this planet...you know what you're up against navigating through this world, the best you can until your time comes...Do you know what you're up against if you kill yourself?? You don't...the ultimate gamble...what will be waiting for you on the other side?? I don't know and I don't want to know until I am forced to deal with it...At least here, you know you can still fight and claw your way...you can still fight each day to find happiness and get something out of this life if you fight hard enough for it...and there's always hope that something will come along to help with the hairloss...

...you have every right to be here and live your life, hair or no effin' hair...

To be honest, what's on "the other side" doesn't scare me as much as what's on "this side".
Truth is we are all gonna end up on "the other side" sooner or later anyway, some just get there sooner than others.
It's not a gamble when I'm gonna die some day anyway, is it?
I'm not expecting the gates of Heaven to welcome me into Paradise with open arms, and eternal happiness and perfection.
I've lost my faith in God a long time ago. I don't believe in Hell either.
I think dying is just like turning the lights off, but setting the soul free from all the pain this life has caused.
Nothing but blackness, emptiness, and peace.
To me that sounds a hell of a lot better than the life I am currently living.
I used to love this life (although I was depressed before too) but losing my hair took everything away from me, piece by piece, and day by day.
It's bad enough when men lose their hair, especially young men, but when a young woman lose her hair this way,
it's beyond devastating to the point where I never thought I could experience this much grief, anger and hopelessness.
And trust me, I never had an easy life before this either.
Sure, I was considered especially attractive and had plenty of boys to choose from at any given time.
But I also suffered anxiety and at times severe depression from I was about 16 years old.
I never liked myself much, and always thought of myself as less worth than other people.
I had difficulities letting people in because I thought I was boring, dumb and annoying.
Then my body started failing, I couldn't walk the stairs at home, couldn't sleep, all I ever did was worry...
But somehow I got through it and managed to keep my head up, and start school again (after being ill for a couple of years).
I rebuilt my life, gained some confidence and things were finally looking better after years of hell.
Then I started losing my hair, and the trauma this has caused me makes my past look like a vacation.
Like I said I never was a confident person, rather the opposite. I always saw my flaws before anything else.
So when you are stuck with a flaw as significant as this, and nothing works to correct it,
a person like me WILL fall into deep darkness and stay there.
It's like I'm wired this way, like my head is telling me I will never, ever find happiness without getting my hair back.
And as the days go by with more hair lost, and nothing returning, I find my days may be numbered.
I continue fighting, but I don't know how much longer I can take it to be honest.
My family is the only thing that keeps me on this planet, because I don't wanna cause them misery.
Still I feel like a person can only take so much.
Losing your hair is a trauma, but to some people like myself it sends you into a depression so deep most people cannot even imagine.
It's hard to even describe the impact it has on me but I'll say it has changed EVERYTHING, and not in a good way.
I'm so depressed I cannot even laugh or smile anymore.
I don't appreciate anything anymore, and I have lost pretty much all compassion for others.
I've turned into a depressive, bitter, angry and egoistic person which is the opposite of who I wanna be, who I used to be.
Yes, I have every right to life my life, but that doesn't mean I want to, or should.
If you lived my life and was in my head for a day you might feel different.
I don't think "the other side" is nearly as bad as the demons I'm battling inside of my very own head.
For now I am here, and continuing to seek a solution to my hair loss, but in a year maybe I won't be.
I wanna live, but not the life I am living, or rather the life I'm stuck with.
Okay, long post which probably no one will read and care about, but words are a therapy sometimes.
It does not make it alright, but putting my feelings into words is better than keeping it inside my head.

RisingFist

Reaction score
Donewithit, you can change that around as people have in worse situations. When you become so negative, the body starts to manifest itself and its probably a reason your hairloss started. Don't be selfish and take the easy road out. There are people in your life that will feel bad and have regret that they didn't do something. I know someone who's mother committed suicide and he hasnt been the same since. It's that negativity that keeps being repeated over and over in your head, that's all you see and miss out on the positive things. You should have more hope and in vision a bright future. Fight for yourself like other people, look into a diet that works. Maybe a paelo diet with organic food might help as I have seen food taking away stress and anxiety alone. You might have some food sensitivities that affect your mindset and stress levels.

Do some research. The truth is, there is no one who is completely healthy in a developed country anymore. All the toxins and bad soil makes us deficient in some nutrients at least. I have also never met a girl, no matter how "attractive" that is not insecure about herself. That's the truth. I also find that female hair loss is usually easier to treat due to hormones I guess. Definitely keep researching, make sure you have no mold in your house or high EMF radiation. Eat more vegetables, grass fed beef, krill oil or fermented cod liver oil. Practice positivity and believe in yourself that you can accomplish what you desire with enough hard work and patience. It goes a long way and your life is worth fighting for. There are already so many treatments coming up in the medical field, there is also so many things you can do naturally that will improve your life. There are also experimental things going on like dermarolling and scalp messages that are helping some people. No matter what there is hope and I am confident that you can improve if you learn enough.

Keep yourself busy when you're sad such as art, hobbies, studying, etc. I would also recommend to practice mindfulness meditation. http://youtu.be/3nwwKbM_vJc