Dr. Lee's Treatment Formulas

Redbone

Reaction score
Your crazy, the new 15% isn't even available to the general public until October 30th 03 it was just put on the market. You must have ordered the 12.5% which is totaly different in formulation. The new stuff is supposedly a breakthrough.

I spoke extensively to Dr. Lee about Retinoic acid and it does several things like make your scalp more sensitive to sunlight etc... He tells me that the positives do not outweight the negatives. Email him and ask him I am sure he will tell you what you need to hear.

All I can say is that retin A acts as a chemical peel on your scalp which could be both good and bad.

kevinv

Reaction score
NO- YOUR crazy...

er, wait... yeah, I am crazy. You are right, I bought the 12.5% lotion.

Still not sure why he sells the retin-A stuff as a nitetime formulation... but whatever-- I suppose he just leaves it up to us to decide what we want to try.

It will be good to see what sort of splash this 15% liquid makes.

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
actually its been available since the 1st of the october...you just had to call in and order by phone it was limited 1 per customer

Redbone

Reaction score
Yes, but is unlike the 12.5% as the delivery system is quite different. I don't know why he sells the Retin A Xandrox, but I have been over it with him at least three times and now he is getting pissed about it. He states that he does not suggest the use of Retin A, because it has some downsides to it.

I was high on it to as I have been using a Retin A solution for 10mo that has worked ok. I swear if you email him and ask about Retinoic acid he will steer you in another direction. He just offers it because he is a businessman as well as a doctor and perhaps wants to keep his diversified product line. His favorite product aside from minoxidil is Azleic Acid, followed by spironolactone.

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
does anybody know how much PG his regular minoxidil have, Ive heard that it contains vitamin E and less pg.
Anybody?

jhyu1

Reaction score
Which Dr. Lee product should I order first?

Hello
I'm newbie
I looked Dr. lee site and there are many products
Which one should I use first?

WesTex

Reaction score
15% xandrox

Used it for the first time today, seems like the formula isnt too greasy...

seems to be less greasy than 5% rogaine. YIPPEE

Hope it works, wouldnt it be great, to have ONE product!!! Instead of spironolactone, rogaine, and folligen!

Im still wondering how he got 15% in a solution, when upjohn couldnt because they said the solution was unstable or something? hmmm?

:freaked2:

WesTex

Reaction score
UPDATE on xandrox 15

As it is drying its becoming sticky/greasy, much worse than rogaine 5%

unfavorable experience so far, but ill stick with it for the time being :roll:

WesTex

Reaction score
Additional Banter

Im begining to tolerate the 15% xandrox stuff better now.

As long as i dont touch my hair, its fine. The residue takes at least 12 hours to air dry, but then you get this impression that its hard core and really staying put. As long as you dont put a lot lot on your head its bareable.

Id say so far, im getting used to it and plan on using it