Dr. Cole in 1 Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Read my comments again, I think you missed them because I did address what you said.

G

gillenator said:
Read my comments again, I think you missed them because I did address what you said.

I missed them because you edited your post two minutes after I responded.

balloonman

Reaction score
Jayman: Your comment about all of my posts being Cole related is really completely false. I originally joined this forum to respond to the allegations of AHI and I uncovered that the poster who stated he was butchered was a liar posting 5 year old photos of another patient from another clinic named Dean. I also commented on the Woods procedure and yet another AHI thread. In fact, this thread is the only Cole related posts I have made, the majority are non Cole related.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... c&start=10

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... highlight=

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... highlight=

I dont mind getting into it with you or anyone else but, dont lie to make your points, use facts to make them. As far as my number of posts on this site, it is limted because there is so little action. My posts under balloonman on the other sites total in the tens of thousands, do a search and see if you are interested in 7 years of posts and very few are Cole related.

Finally, thanks for the info on the libel and slander issues but, if I didnt feel 100% confident that everything I was posting was FACTUAL, then I wouldnt post it. Since this has been going on for years and Cole is very familiar with who I am, where I live and what I write, I guess he is either to busy to protect his practice or he knows that what I am writing is in fact truthful and very easily backed up with witnesses and testimony.

To be honest, if he was to initiate a suit and I won, what would happen to his business when the verdicts and judgements came down and I was free to post them all over the internet? If a court of law upheld that his punches did cause donor damage and hypotrophic scarring and former Drs and patients did discuss prior history of abusive behavior and a hostile temperament, do you think Cole would still be doing Hair transplants?

I know why he doesnt respond and why he doesnt sue, and it isnt because he doesnt know I exist.

G

balloonman

Reaction score
Jay: You are taking posts out of context. The thread was about AHI, both threads were about AHI. It so happens that Larry and Leith also worked for Dr Cole but, the posts I made were AHI related, not Cole related.

In any event, the fact remains that the vast majority of my posts are not Cole related.

dr. cole

Reaction score
Who ever runs this forum has a responsibility to insure that those who post on this forum do not use it as a vehicle to falsely libel or slander physicians or other individuals for personal reasons.

Steve Gillen is a former employee of my company. He has health issues that impair him from leaving home to work. After he was fired from his job as a hair transplant salesman at Medical Hair Restoration, I gave him an opportunity to work for me from his home. I considered Steve a friend and i always did my best to take care of him. The problem is that he has a very bad temper and he is abusive toward other employees. I did not terminate Steve and I never had any issues with him. The females in my office did, however. The office managment terminated him because he did very little work and he was verbally abusive toward the females on a daily basis. Steve Gillen should also recognize that my surgery staff has been with me for many years. They are very well trained. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work. My surgery staff is very closely monitored and they are the best in the hair transplant industry in my opinion. They take pride in their work and they do an oustanding job. Steve Gillen is now a paid salesman for a number of other hair transplant physicians. He makes his living from home trying to send people to the physicians who pay him a fee for patients.

Ballonman is a sick, twisted individual who has made some very poor choices in the past for his hair restoration. By his own accounting he has had multiple surgeries to repair his strip scaring and over 7000 grafts (most of them never grew) in the front 1 cm of his hair line. These procedures included agressive ballon expanders. Subsequent to this, he sought discounted FUE surgeries all over the world from individuals who had less than one year of medical experience in in remote places such as Greece. Despite the fact that a clinic in Greece had over 30 years of poor growth history and it's physicians had only months of surgical hair transplant training, he considered them an expert and sought a surgical solution for his hair loss. When he got poor results, he then went to another individual, Dr. ********, who did not even have a medical license and still doesn't. Another good choice? Then he went to another individual in Jacksonville, Larry Leonard, who never had a medical license. Every decision he has made in his hair restoration has been based on low pricing or discounted surgery. Ballonman has over 7000 grafts in the front 1 cm of his hair line and it looks terrible. The growth has been very poor. Frankly, he could have gotten better results from far fewer grafts, but he is no one to make good decisions when it comes to his own surgery. Therefore, why should anyone listen to his advice? Now he is bitter with me because I refused to take him on as a patient and I refused to do a free surgery for him just because he is the famous internet poster, Ballonman.

Ballonman does not point out that Dr. ******** and Larry Leonard got their training in my office. Perhaps this is why he chose them. He could not get into my office so he went to someone who worked under me for several years. Both Larry and Dr. ******** now run their own offices. They run them illegally, but they run them never the less. If the surgery staff in my office is so well trained that they can go out and open their own office without a medical license and get patients to come to them, this speaks volumes about the quality of staff I have in my office. One thing I can assure you, however, is that the staff I have in Atlanta is far better than either one of these surgery technicians and their training is far more advanced than that of Larry or Dr. ********. This is because training is an on going process. My procedure continues to improve on a daily basis. Neither Larry or Dr. ******** have worked in my office for years. Therefore, their training is stuck at the point where they went out on their own to open their illegal medical practices.

As i stated, these are personal issues with Steve Gillen (gillenator) and Ballonman. Their is no validity to them what so ever. This is not personal opinion. It is false information, mud slinging, and a smear campaign. It is damaging. By definition it is libel. The monitor or administrator of this forum has a responsiblity to do a better job of policing this forum.

Felk

Reaction score
Is there a button to notify the moderators? I certainly agree with plunky and jayman on this one

balloonman

Reaction score
WOW, Dr Cole I cannot believe what I am reading..well actually I can. Now I can confirm that you are a blatant liar and I suppose if all of this information was coming out about me I would have no choice but to lie and try and do some damage control.

Let me say this in bold to anyone reading this and putting weight in Dr Coles comments..I SWEAR TO G-D THAT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE BELOW IS 100% ACCURATE OR MAY I BE STRUCK DEAD IN THE STREET.

1. "he has had multiple surgeries to repair his strip scaring and over 7000 grafts (most of them never grew) in the front 1 cm of his hair line"

Are you out of your mind? I never had anywhere near 7000 grafts planted in 1cm of hairline, I dont even think that at 300 grafts per cm/sq that could total 7000 grafts. Where do you get this from? I lowered my hairline 1 inch and put 2500 grafts in it. Might I also say they all grew and I am very happy. Talk about dillusional!

2. "Subsequent to this, he sought discounted FUE surgeries all over the world "

HUH?! I never asked for a discount from anyone..EVER! Not Dr Woods, who I still have the cancelled wire transfer from, not DHI who I paid over 20k to, not to YOU who I booked for a week straight, not Dr Unger who I paid over 40k to, or AHI or ********. You just make sh*t up out of the blue with absolutely no factual basis to back it up. An outright liar.

3. "When he got poor results, he then went to another individual, Dr. ********, who did not even have a medical license and still doesn't."

I never got poor results, I have no idea where you are getting this from, once again are you just making sh*t up as you go along? Dr ******** was trained by you in your own clinic. He left..no, no, he QUIT just like Larry Leonard, Leith Leonard and Girltech. So much for your top surgical staff that has been with you for years. Another blatant lie. And speaking of no license, last I checked Dr Mwamba who works on your pateints every day, is NOT licensed to practice medicine in Atlanta. Care to comment on that? No, because you are a liar and a hippocrite. And, Dr ******** is licensed in Brussels where he has his clinic so get your facts straight.

4. "Every decision he has made in his hair restoration has been based on low pricing or discounted surgery. Ballonman has over 7000 grafts in the front 1 cm of his hair line and it looks terrible."

Once again a lie. I could care less what it costs me, I was going to fly to Woods in Australia who is the worlds most expensive and then I did fly to Athens Greece to have top notch FUE work from Dr Zontos and I couldnt be happier. Not a single decision on my hair restoration has ever been based on cost. I have over 100k invested in my hair and I continue. As far as looking terrible, I will try and take a photo tonight and post it here, dare i say the work is outstanding and undetectable.

5. "Now he is bitter with me because I refused to take him on as a patient and I refused to do a free surgery for him just because he is the famous internet poster, Ballonman."

I appreciate that line because now I know that if we ever go to court you will be on the hook for libel and slander 100%. I never EVER asked you to do free surgery for me or was I ever scheduled for you to do even 1 graft on me for free. You are a sick, twisted, lying son of a b**ch. You didnt refuse to take me on as a patient, you wanted me to pay you more money per graft. I am amazed that you can even write this, I mean it is an outright fabrication and untrue. How can you call yourself a dr and make this up? Are you such a loser that you cannot back up my comments with facts and accurate occurences of what transpired? You are a sick man Dr Cole, trying to poison the discussion with lies about free grafts that never occurred or were even discussed. I would love to subpoena that assistant of yours, I am certain she would tell the truth under oath that we (my friend and I) never asked for or expected a single free graft. Youre a real lying piece of sh*t.

6. "If the surgery staff in my office is so well trained that they can go out and open their own office without a medical license and get patients to come to them, this speaks volumes about the quality of staff I have in my office.

It also speaks volumes about you and why people leave your office environment every few months. The fact that on one hand you can bash ******** and Larry for being subpar and not qualified and on the other hand you say that your staff is the best trained in the business shows your insecurity. The best of your staff leaves and realizes they can do quite well on their own, the only ones that stay are the insecure and less capable techs that fear going out on their own and failing.

Dr Cole, I am going to the next ISHRS meeting and I am going to verbally blast your *** in front of your peers. Be prepared because this year i was apprehensive and I regret it, next year i will confront you in your own seminar with photos of your scarring and perhaps I will bring ******** and Larry with me.

Dr Bisanga

Reaction score
dr. cole said:
Who ever runs this forum has a responsibility to insure that those who post on this forum do not use it as a vehicle to falsely libel or slander physicians or other individuals for personal reasons.

Steve Gillen is a former employee of my company. He has health issues that impair him from leaving home to work. After he was fired from his job as a hair transplant salesman at Medical Hair Restoration, I gave him an opportunity to work for me from his home. I considered Steve a friend and i always did my best to take care of him. The problem is that he has a very bad temper and he is abusive toward other employees. I did not terminate Steve and I never had any issues with him. The females in my office did, however. The office managment terminated him because he did very little work and he was verbally abusive toward the females on a daily basis. Steve Gillen should also recognize that my surgery staff has been with me for many years. They are very well trained. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work. My surgery staff is very closely monitored and they are the best in the hair transplant industry in my opinion. They take pride in their work and they do an oustanding job. Steve Gillen is now a paid salesman for a number of other hair transplant physicians. He makes his living from home trying to send people to the physicians who pay him a fee for patients.

Ballonman is a sick, twisted individual who has made some very poor choices in the past for his hair restoration. By his own accounting he has had multiple surgeries to repair his strip scaring and over 7000 grafts (most of them never grew) in the front 1 cm of his hair line. These procedures included agressive ballon expanders. Subsequent to this, he sought discounted FUE surgeries all over the world from individuals who had less than one year of medical experience in in remote places such as Greece. Despite the fact that a clinic in Greece had over 30 years of poor growth history and it's physicians had only months of surgical hair transplant training, he considered them an expert and sought a surgical solution for his hair loss. When he got poor results, he then went to another individual, Dr. ********, who did not even have a medical license and still doesn't. Another good choice? Then he went to another individual in Jacksonville, Larry Leonard, who never had a medical license. Every decision he has made in his hair restoration has been based on low pricing or discounted surgery. Ballonman has over 7000 grafts in the front 1 cm of his hair line and it looks terrible. The growth has been very poor. Frankly, he could have gotten better results from far fewer grafts, but he is no one to make good decisions when it comes to his own surgery. Therefore, why should anyone listen to his advice? Now he is bitter with me because I refused to take him on as a patient and I refused to do a free surgery for him just because he is the famous internet poster, Ballonman.

Ballonman does not point out that Dr. ******** and Larry Leonard got their training in my office. Perhaps this is why he chose them. He could not get into my office so he went to someone who worked under me for several years. Both Larry and Dr. ******** now run their own offices. They run them illegally, but they run them never the less. If the surgery staff in my office is so well trained that they can go out and open their own office without a medical license and get patients to come to them, this speaks volumes about the quality of staff I have in my office. One thing I can assure you, however, is that the staff I have in Atlanta is far better than either one of these surgery technicians and their training is far more advanced than that of Larry or Dr. ********. This is because training is an on going process. My procedure continues to improve on a daily basis. Neither Larry or Dr. ******** have worked in my office for years. Therefore, their training is stuck at the point where they went out on their own to open their illegal medical practices.

As i stated, these are personal issues with Steve Gillen (gillenator) and Ballonman. Their is no validity to them what so ever. This is not personal opinion. It is false information, mud slinging, and a smear campaign. It is damaging. By definition it is libel. The monitor or administrator of this forum has a responsiblity to do a better job of policing this forum.

John,
It is sad to see that your behavior toward your peers doesn't change and you continue to run and lie about everything and everybody. You've disgraced the field of hair transplant that you have work hard to improve for the better of the patients and their outlook. For your information I am licensed in Belgium get your fact straight and for the record you are going to be in Brussels are you license there also? I was not licensed than but you had me on your website as one of your doctors to give your practice the INTERNATIONAL LABEL :http://www.hair4women.com/meet_our_doctors.htm

Every single person who came in contact with you feels sorry to have done any type of business with you because you lie and cheat everyone. You may fool people on some of these forum that you are the lead sponsor but you cannot hide and God doesn't like ugly.
Now, my training stop after I left Atlanta. Reason why you had your attorney sending me letter 2 years after I quit! ASKING ME TO STOP DOING fit i DO FUE BTW NOT BIG SIZE PUNCH SURGERY!!!!!!!!!
I was brought up on this earth differently, I have value and morals. It does not give me the satisfaction as it gives you to run on a every forum and insult everybody who disagrees with you.

Dr ******** Christian

balloonman

Reaction score
Gotta love that, Dr ******** himself setting the record straight. Glad that he found this forum and responded to the lies and allegations Dr Cole has made.

I told you that Dr Cole was an outright liar and garbage, at least it now is supported by a fellow Dr and peer and I dont look like a disgruntled ex patient which I am certainly not.

Good Luck Dr Cole, the more forums that you do not pay to advertise on, the more the truth about you, your ethics and your punch sizes will be disclosed. Cant pay off all of em can you now?

STILL LOOKING

Reaction score
Dr. Cole,
Just to clarify what I know is an absolute fact. I personally saw this with my own eyes. Our friends botched “strip job†was by you and no one else. You subsequently said you wanted to “fix it†and because our friend told you that “you will never touch my head againâ€, you hung up on him. Not very professional behavior Doctor.

That same belligerent behavior along with your lack of responsibility and professionalism is what lost you my business along with many of my friends. Your arrogance is unbelievable which is evidenced by your long post. Our friend was completely mortified by the results from you (personally) and your office and all you could say was “It wasn’t my fault, but let me try to fix it� Fix it? Then you brazenly get on line and say everybody was fired from your clinic…hmmm, let me guess, nobody has ever quit either and they all adore you right. Talk about the quintessential narcissistic personality, WOW!

Please get your facts straight. Dr. ******** did great work on some of the people I have met (both in person and pictures online) and so has Larry Leonard. Both of these guys along with many others I have spoken with have “fixed†your “bad casesâ€. Contrary to what you represented, Dr. ******** has a medical license. It’s like saying you (Dr. Cole) don’t have a medical license in Greece or Italy therefore you are practicing without a license in the US. Larry Leonard also practices under the medical license of his partner and the doctor at his clinic. I know this to be a fact because in my search for a clinic I have spoken to the doctor there at least twice.

I was astonished by your post and had to respond. In my effort to find the right doctor I met with numerous clinics around the country and discovered many of which have done revisions on YOUR work. I know this to true because I not only saw pictures after your procedure but also spoke to the patients as well. Shouldn’t that speak volumes about you and your staff? It makes me wonder who is doing the damage control now, huh, Doctor.

G

Dr. ********,

Words can hardly express how proud I am of you to finally stand up and speak out against this corruption. Please understand that when I referred to other docs in Cole's practice quitting at the same approximate time as myself and for the same ethical reasons, I did not get into any details between you and Cole. I would never violate your right of privacy nor the other Doctor who left Cole's practice. Obviously you know who that is, and you also know who the other former employees are that I have been am referring to.

Now for Dr. Cole. Your post is nothing but lies arising from desperation because you know EVERYTHING I SAID OR THAT DR. ******** SAID ARE TRUE!! You're scrambling just like your cheerleaders. Your desperate post of lies are going to be clarified by me with the truth.

Other former employees of yours have expressed the same identical concerns and it's on other forums as you well know. So either Dr. ********, myself, scores and scores of former employees who quit on you are lying OR IT'S YOU THAT'S LYING. Do you think people are stupid? IMO, that's always been one of your many big downfalls, you think you're smarter than anyone else!

I am going to set the record straight since it's YOU who wants to take this to a whole new level. First off, you never fired me nor did anyone else. You also know that you provided me two outstanding written references which include "Steve is welcome back in our organization at any time". Anyone is welcome to come and read them for themselves to prove what I am stating here. I have the originals. In addition you have attempted "friendly" contact with me which I have never responded to you as you well know. In addition, if you never had a problem with me but go on to state that I have some sort of "temper" and directed it at staff is as much BULL as the rest of your post. "They endlessly called me on a daily basis COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU, BEGGING ME TO COME TO ATLANTA TO TRY AND TALK SOME SENSE INTO YOU. Some of these folks were "absolutely shaken and in in tears" because of your temperament. If you did not fire me than who did? Give me a break. BTW folks, please take note that the people on staff at that time all quit. There's not one of them left. Now is that not interesting? :freaked:

Let's talk about MHR. YOU were the one who recruited me to work for your new practice after you left MHR. I was never fired from MHR and you know that too! I was just as frustrated with them for very similiar reasons. I thought things would be different with you but IMO, I eventually came into the realization that you make MHR look like angels. But you'll attempt anything, grasping for straws, to try and make me look bad. My supporting docs would NEVER associate themselves with me IF I had this bad temper or slickness as you refer to it. Desperation digging out of a hole comment on your part, nothing more.

I would like to mention another thing. IT WAS YOU who gave me the nickname of "Gillenator", not myself. And you said you came up with that because of the strong stand I took against corrupt hair transplant sugreons. You originall started calling me the terminator in the hair transplant industry which you later improvised to Gillenator. So now I am a bad guy? Here's something you'll never get. Character develops from the inside out, it can't be bought with money or a fancy website. People with good morale character usually retain that throughout their life because it is based on strong moral values and beliefs, something not easily compromised.

That being said, people WITHOUT good morale charcacter rarely change for the better, so I'm not holding my breath with you.

Since you are in a defensive position, you resort to trying to make me look like some bad guy, a hair transplant salesman, the same identical blah your cheerleaders are saying. You guys can't come up with anything original. But again pull up my posts on any forum and you'll see that I'm there to help others. An extremely high percent of the threads I participate on do not involve referring anyone to a doctor! WHY? Because my stated motives are true, desiring to help others work through the same dilemma of hairloss that I had. My post prove that over and over. And you can't name ONE post or thread on any forum where I have promoted or referred anyone to any of my supporting docs, NOT ONE and you know it. Not that I ever would, but why would I need to do that? They don't have the controversial reputation that you do. They consistently enjoy endless past patient referrals and don't need to propogate every website with undercover posters and high buck advertising. And why is it that you are always scrambling for new patients. Are you not getting patient referrals like the other docs do? Read between the lines folks.

As I stated to your cheerleaders, when you insist that I am some type of slick hair transplant salesman, you indrectly insult those doctors as well. AND THEY ARE OF THE HIGHEST INTEGRITY, something you'll never have in my opinion. Anyone can come and audit my books or taxes at any time. You'll also see that I NEVER handle any patient money, don't enroll anyone for surgery, none of that. To imply something else is a second indirect insult on my ethical supporting docs and you know that too.

I have a second letter from you asking me to come to Atlanta and then I would not have to quit and leave. But you know darn well things had gotten so bad that none of us would ever have anything to do with you again, including a few docs that quit on you.

There's countless and I mean countless other incidents I could go into including the phone call I received from "your wife" one November Sunday morning in 2003 on my way out the door with my wife to church. My wife was a direct witness to this conversation, and that was the final straw with you. My wife and I even had you over to our home as our dinner guest several weeks after that incident. I did everything I could, even outside the circle of our working relatioship to try and talk some moral sense into you but like I said earlier, character rarely changes so both my wife and I concluded that I was talking to a brick wall. My efforts in talking to you were in the interest of the entire staff and obviously in the best interest of patients. You would not know what a good friend is if your life depended on it.

Does my wife need to post what that conversation was about? You know she absolutely detests this kind of thing. Does she need to come on this forum and inform everyone of the endless daily calls I received from the turmoiled Atlanta staff, INCLUDING SOME OF THE SURGERY STAFF? You think that's libel when she was a direct witness to it? What you did not know was that I had the speaker phone on the entire time.

You know John, I had stated in a prior post in this thread that I would be the FIRST ONE to stand up and applaud you IF your controversial reputation had a VERIFIED change for the better and you're staff whether office or surgical ceased to turn over like a revolving door. That's also something easily verified. That's an indication of good character on my part. I trulynwould like to feel that I can trust you , but I cannot and you jsut proved that further to me and anyone else who read your post on this thread. Especially the comments you made about Balloonman.

And Balloonman, don't take the demeaning disrespectful comments Cole said to you to heart. It just proves what he is really about and he hung himself with his own words as usual. Again an act of desperation on his part just like he's attempting to do with me. Nothing could be more obvious. Yet he took his oath when he received his MD to vow to practice in the best patients' best interest, and then he talks to you like that? My wife read it and ran to the bathroom tryiong to keep herself from vomitting.

You have come a long way brother, and I again commend you as I did with Dr. ******** for taking a moral stand. It's a good thing to have guys like you in this forum because I vouch for what you stated in your extensive history of helping others. I have read your posts over the years and you are a veteran and have seen you extend your help and compassion to others. No one and I mean NO ONE can take that away from you or me. At least we can sleep with a clear conscience! :wink:

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow...

Bafoonman,

Actually you regularly pick at Cole for not taking your case. That was very rare of him not to take you on but there had to be a good reason. And judging from the past three years of watching you bash and bash because of your bitterness, who would want to take the risk.

You stated something about a lawsuit and FUE/FIT... something about the hypopigmented spots... please... get a grip. You have always been against this procedure... but the reality is that it works and we definitely use it to repair pluggy messes.

Also, I will state this with complete confidence... I would not trust anyone else to do the procedure... especially in high numbers. We spent the last 3-4 years... perfecting FIT. In the beginning we could only do one case of 250 grafts per day, working from 7a-11p... Now we are easily pushing 2400-3000 grafts per day and getting out at a decent time. Why? Because we (staff) stuck with him, put ideas in, and finally it paid off. We are able to help people with a new alternative procedure that doesn't involve a potentially much larger linear scar. How many people in their lifetime, get to create, perform, and be successful at a medical invention? Not many... so I tell you that the original staff stayed not from being insecure but more importantly we stay to be a part of FIT.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
gillinator

Steve I thought you were terminated with us for not obeying HIPPA regulations by e-mailing everyone in our database with everyones names.

And yes you were pretty mean to staff... and we got complaints that you sounded like a salesman instead of really connecting with the patient and listening to them during consult.

G

Are we even actually sure that the people posting are actually Dr ******** and Dr Cole? Maybe Balloonman or gillenator created a new Dr ******** account to impersonate him. This is all very suspicious and uncertain.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr ******** said:
[quote="dr. cole":e8071]Who ever runs this forum has a responsibility to insure that those who post on this forum do not use it as a vehicle to falsely libel or slander physicians or other individuals for personal reasons.

John,
It is sad to see that your behavior toward your peers doesn't change and you continue to run and lie about everything and everybody. You've disgraced the field of hair transplant that you have work hard to improve for the better of the patients and their outlook. For your information I am licensed in Belgium get your fact straight and for the record you are going to be in Brussels are you license there also? I was not licensed than but you had me on your website as one of your doctors to give your practice the INTERNATIONAL LABEL :http://www.hair4women.com/meet_our_doctors.htm

Every single person who came in contact with you feels sorry to have done any type of business with you because you lie and cheat everyone. You may fool people on some of these forum that you are the lead sponsor but you cannot hide and God doesn't like ugly.
Now, my training stop after I left Atlanta. Reason why you had your attorney sending me letter 2 years after I quit! ASKING ME TO STOP DOING fit i DO FUE BTW NOT BIG SIZE PUNCH SURGERY!!!!!!!!!
I was brought up on this earth differently, I have value and morals. It does not give me the satisfaction as it gives you to run on a every forum and insult everybody who disagrees with you.

Dr ******** Christian[/quote:e8071]

Dear Dr ********,

After reading this post it surprises me that you are an MD. This was by far the most unprofessional display of social responsibility by an MD. How are you contributing? It is clear that you have an agenda here with Dr Cole but to publicize it on a forum is deplorable. It is clear that you are selfish person who has his personal agenda of trying to steal business from his competitors. What...is business that slow?? Very unprofessional. IS IT TRUE YOU DONT HAVE A LICENSE? If I were a perspective patient I would think twice about going to you as a surgeon.
FYI,
I wasnt cheated by DR Cole and his office so get your facts straight when making "BLANKET" statements!

Best of luck to you, you're going to need it.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Are we even actually sure that the people posting are actually Dr ******** and Dr Cole? Maybe Balloonman or gillenator created a new Dr ******** account to impersonate him. This is all very suspicious and uncertain.

Nah. This happens on forums. It's sad that it does. It puts a black eye on the whole business. It puts unnecessary stress on perspective patients. All I can say is Gillenator and Balloonboy have serious issues and do this on almost every major forum from what I have seen in my research travels thru the past 3-4 yrs. They have nothing better to do with their lives. All I can honestly say is Dr Cole's office was very profesional to me and so far my result, although in it's early stages is going well as planned. I hope for all parties this goes away.

STILL LOOKING

Reaction score
Hairtech (Thomas),

We all now know what BS (after your name) stands for.

Talk about a conflict of interest...I would of loved to see Cole come crying to you to come to his rescue? Do you pick up his laundry too?

And to think, I almost considered you BOZOS for my procedure.

Thank God I didn’t!

balloonman

Reaction score
Hairtech: Go crawl under the rock from which you came and get your brown nose out of Coles ***.

You are a complete joke, as is the entire Cole organisation. How pathetic are you to allow a man like John Cole to sh*t on you everyday, speak down to you, verbally abuse you, fire your girlfriend Girltech (yeah I know all about it) and then command you to post on this site, and others, to try and lend his name some credibility.

Dr Cole is now on my official lying piece of sh*t list. You werent even employed at the time I was scheduled for Cole, how do you even know the story? You know what you have been told, like a retarded child or a small dog. I was there, my friend was there, Sherry the former assistant was also there. 3 out of the 4 of us have one story, Cole has another and whatever your story is I could give a rats *** about.

He never refused to take my case. Lets assume for a minute he did, then why didnt he take my friend the actors case? He never posted on any site, never said a word but, we both were told Coles prices had increased and if we wanted to pay $9 per graft instead of $7 then we were good to go.

"You have always been against this procedure... but the reality is that it works and we definitely use it to repair pluggy messes. "

I know it works, I have had over 15,000 grafts moved via FUE. If I didnt think it worked why would I continue to do it.

Now go ask your master what to say in response.

Status
Not open for further replies.