Dr. Cole in 1 Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloonman

Reaction score
What is the difference between Girltech walking out or quitting? Leith couldnt hack it? He was there for nearly 4 years and now he works with ******** doing the exact same thing. What he couldnt "hack" was Coles jerkoff personality.

Nicaraguan, Equadorian, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Chilean, Panamanian..whatever the F-CK you are, I dont care. In the end, you know that you are Coles b**ch who was fired not once but TWICE and yet your *** kissing and brown nosing got you back in Coles good graces.

Why dont you reply to that in your next post..were you not fired twice?

Go wash Coles car, pick up his dry cleaning, respond online to allegations, post patient photos, fetch his lunch and wipe his *** too.

Yo quiero taco bell!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
balloonman said:
What is the difference between Girltech walking out or quitting? Leith couldnt hack it? He was there for nearly 4 years and now he works with ******** doing the exact same thing. What he couldnt "hack" was Coles jerkoff personality.

Nicaraguan, Equadorian, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Chilean, Panamanian..whatever the F-CK you are, I dont care. In the end, you know that you are Coles b**** who was fired not once but TWICE and yet your *** kissing and brown nosing got you back in Coles good graces.

Why dont you reply to that in your next post..were you not fired twice?

Go wash Coles car, pick up his dry cleaning, respond online to allegations, post patient photos, fetch his lunch and wipe his *** too.

Yo quiero taco bell!

I thought you said you were done posting/fighting.
You know racism is no way to win an argument. You should be banned from this forum. Your true colors are coming out each time.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Bafoon,

Again You have the facts wrong... Leith COULD NOT HACK IT... the pressure, the perfectionalism of Cole, or he got a better job offer. I don't think you got correct information concerning my leaving to see my mother whom was ill. And now you are becoming a racist. A bafoon racist. Just like all of the other forums you be banished ogain. GET a life man. New slogan... Just say NO to bafoonalism.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JUST SAY NO BAFOON, JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!

Hey Tom, My little grqafts are growing in thanks to you guys!!! 4 months this Friday! :)

Whahoooo!!!!

USC ALL THE WAY!!! Fight ON!! :p

gatorfan

Reaction score
Not sure about the bowl game yet, but we are gonna kick FSU's ***!! If anyone wants to bet me, I'll bet a 100 FUE or Strip grafts (your choice!!) that UF will win. 8)

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm partial to Florida also. Auburn, Florida, and LSU are the teams in SEC that are my favorite.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Alex, I'll take hair transplant office politics for $1000.

Time to let this thread die on the vine.

And, USC all the way, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.