Dr Armani Vs Dr Cole

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
With guys like looking good around I may have time to rest. OPT don't get jealous he is good .
P.S. I'm not queer unless you had a bad dream.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
are you going to rest with ur face stuffed in lookinggoods groin area? :hairy:

Mahair got a pubic hair transplant just to have a guy touch his balls.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
hehehe just to impress lookingood :p

OKay being serious now have you guys ever taken into consideration that many doctors WONT do what DR armani does because they CAn;'t? They dont feel comfortable doing it?? TO be honest it kinda seems that way with many doctors just are not capable enough to do that so they will say "oh wrong idea" because if they were to perform a intense procedure like that they dont have the confidence that it will even "look great" u guys see what im saying? :hairy:

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey cat, are you turning japanese? Opt don't be jealous . I like smartasses. .He is just coming up with real data. On topic; Armani is great at what he does . His failings are . Patient education or lack of. Misuse of finite resources and future planing. Roll the dice.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
I think if looking good picked getting his transplant with armani he would be off enjoying his hair with in the spotlight around many women or men as oppose to spending all this time on this forum (like the rest of us since we are not satisfied)

every time an armani paitent gets a transplant they stop comming to these forums whY? :hairy:

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
hehehe just to impress lookingood :p

OKay being serious now have you guys ever taken into consideration that many doctors WONT do what DR armani does because they CAn;'t? They dont feel comfortable doing it?? TO be honest it kinda seems that way with many doctors just are not capable enough to do that so they will say "oh wrong idea" because if they were to perform a intense procedure like that they dont have the confidence that it will even "look great" u guys see what im saying? :hairy:

They can but YOU fail to understand or take into account is that it all has to do with the size of the pt's wallet. Money = density!
You were swallowed in by Armani. You are so naive...good luck

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
I think if looking good picked getting his transplant with armani he would be off enjoying his hair with in the spotlight around many women or men as oppose to spending all this time on this forum (like the rest of us since we are not satisfied)

every time an armani paitent gets a transplant they stop comming to these forums whY? :hairy:

I already doing that and posting...very good at multitasking. You sound like you 've been reading all of Shane's posts and reposting verbatim.

Me being here all this time you say is a bit of a stretch. I average 2 posts a day since march 06....I hope you dont do your research like your homework. :roll:

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
are you going to rest with ur face stuffed in lookinggoods groin area? :hairy:

No thanks! :x FYI, I am by no means the number one authority on this subject.... just very well informed at best and that's all you need. Take it or leave it I couldnt care less. If I help one guy it's worth it.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
what forum does shane post on?

HONestly For a while i was skeptical but the more research I did the more and more i thought armani would be best for me

I admit I was a bit suspicious with that one dude acting like armani was a god its almost as though someone paid him he was way over the top when it came to his emotions for the doctor lol

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
who did you get it done with? and where are you from? (Just curious) I never got to hear ur story

Cole did it back in July 06. I consulted with Armani, Feller, Cole, True,Bernstein, MHR and Shapiro. I didnt want a smily face on the back of my head. I did a ton of research. I must have seen (since the age of 12) over 100 hair transplants up close in my lifetime. You name it, Bosley, Hitzig, Feller, Armani, Epstein, Bernstein, Mollura MHR (alot of MHR) dating back to the late 70-s early 80's. I've seen them all. Good ones, bad ones, hack jobs, repairs etc.

I like Cole b/c it was a perfect fit for me and would have considered Armani for FUE but his proces are ridiculous.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
armani also is great with his tri closure minimizing the scar

OK question what order would you place those drs in regarding doing a transplant on you?

I know cole is ur first

but whtas ur second third fourth etc..

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
cateyes81 said:
who did you get it done with? and where are you from? (Just curious) I never got to hear ur story

Cole did it back in July 06. I consulted with Armani, Feller, Cole, True,Bernstein, MHR and Shapiro. I didnt want a smily face on the back of my head. I did a ton of research. I must have seen (since the age of 12) over 100 hair transplants up close in my lifetime. You name it, Bosley, Hitzig, Feller, Armani, Epstein, Bernstein, Mollura MHR (alot of MHR) dating back to the late 70-s early 80's. I've seen them all. Good ones, bad ones, hack jobs, repairs etc.

I like Cole b/c it was a perfect fit for me and would have considered Armani for FUE but his proces are ridiculous.

I'm with you on the damed smily face. Fuk that!

How much was your hair transplant with Cole? Are you gonna show us pics? How old are you? Did you start balding at 12?!

Ok, I think that is enough questions for the time being. Oh, one more, why is Mahair flirting with you?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
armani also is great with his tri closure minimizing the scar

OK question what order would you place those drs in regarding doing a transplant on you?

I know cole is ur first

but whtas ur second third fourth etc..

Not good enough, I would never be able to tolerate the smily that Shane has.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
cateyes81 said:

I just looked at Cole's pics and they are not even close to Armani's. Most of Cole's patients have scraggly hairlines and very thing hair and personally, I would rather shave my hair off than have the scraggly old man look.

But then of course this brings me back to the question of why Armani is so much different and the answer has to be in the amount of grafts he uses.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
http://www.hairsite8.com/htdocs/alvi/main.htm

I think it's pointless to continue discussing this b/c you really havent read any of my threads and only respond to silly meaningless ones (ie Mahair comments etc)
First off look at number 6 and number 20. Look at the amount of grafts in such a small area. Do you think that's necessary? These are cherry picked shots. I know you mentioned Cole's website but look at the overall improvement from the initial pics? You are not taking into account many things such as the patients ability to pay, preference whether conservative or aggressive, donor supply, degree of hairloss etc. Most of the guys on armani' site and the ones he posts are guys who had minimal loss. There really isnt many high norwoods...if any. He is not a guy you go to for overall coverage. Like I said a few times now ( at your deaf ears) what if their hair loss progresses?

I dont have any favorites and I dont rank anyone. This isnt fantasy baseball. As I mentioned before Cole was a good fit for me. You seem very young and somewhat uninformed. Best of luck to you.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
LookingGood! said:
cateyes81 said:

I just looked at Cole's pics and they are not even close to Armani's. Most of Cole's patients have scraggly hairlines and very thing hair and personally, I would rather shave my hair off than have the scraggly old man look.

But then of course this brings me back to the question of why Armani is so much different and the answer has to be in the amount of grafts he uses.

Gee you figured it out. :lol: 2 different docs. One for coverage another for aggressive hair transplant on low Norwoods.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
Lookgood why are you bitching at me all i did was show a web site and u attack me in such a horrible manner

Its OPT that made the most recent comments about dr cole I have not said a word so please no need for rude insults and repeated silly lectures okay? :roll:

and if their hairloss progresses they get FUE done for touch ups btw :hairy: