Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is that we keep losing ground, I don´t know guys.

Let´s wait for Samumed, but I don´t really believe they will make it either.

Brotzu was such a scam, at least we had our fun (after paying so much money though).

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't usually comment, but I'll get involved in this.

1.You cannot transpose history onto the now, this means just because a cure hasn't been found in the previous 20 years has NO bearing on one being found in the future

2.There is a thing called punctuated equilibrium, it means that progress moves along slowly....until it doesn't. We went from no cars to flight to the moon in less than 60 years, I'm pretty sure we can cure balding

3.What people don't realize is that there are technologies that are game changers that come online, the internet, the computer and smartphones ar ea few recent examples, quantum computers will be the next phase

And finally, the people projecting their own dejected and negative thoughts on the cure will offer you no apology if a cure does come out, theyr'e just butthurt about things, they are not looking to be "rational" or make "valid extrapolations" based on data, they are just venting.

It is useless to debate with certain users in this forum, you just have to look at who votes against you and you will see that every day of the week is online in the forum, it is not consistent right? Believe me the most negative are those who have more hopes or have a totally lonely life and are very bored, just watch and you will understand.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used topical finasteride (from Parati) for 2 years and had to stop recently because I got crazy side effect very similar to the ones of oral finasteride. I'm talking about dementia like symptoms (very bad brain fog) and some sexual symptoms (mild...but were also mild on oral finasteride for me). The side effects are still present to this day.

To be fair, and I hate to say it, but you should have known better.

Farmacia Parati are selling 25x-50x the dosage of Topical Finasteride that should be used based on clinical studies. It is f*****g retarded that that's what they are selling and no one should be using it. You're not the first or the last person who will complain about side effects from it. If you used 0.05-0.1% topical finasteride (from Murray pharmacy, minoxidilmax etc) I would bet as f*ck you wouldn't have had any side effects. Don't trust a random Italian pharmacy with your health they don't even have a f*cking clue what they're selling. I've been using 0.05% topical finasteride without a problem as well as others I know and it is as close to a cure as we have today.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Farmacia Parati are selling 25x-50x the dosage of Topical Finasteride that should be used based on clinical studies. It is f*****g retarded that that's what they are selling and no one should be using it. You're not the first or the last person who will complain about side effects from it. If you used 0.05-0.1% topical finasteride (from Murray pharmacy, minoxidilmax etc) I would bet as f*ck you wouldn't have had any side effects. Don't trust a random Italian pharmacy with your health they don't even have a f*cking clue what they're selling. I've been using 0.05% topical finasteride without a problem as well as others I know and it is as close to a cure as we have today.

Where are you getting the 25-50x figure from ?

topicalthunder

My Regimen
Reaction score

I believe they are selling a 2.5% finasteride gel... I.e. 25mg / 1ml.

I think the key here is to get the right amount to bind to the scalp 5AR and nothing more. This is why in studies even 0.01% solution worked (0.005% twice daily). If we have more than this, the rest enters the blood and searches for more 5AR to inhibit.

I’m totally for using finasteride however I refuse to use it orally. I see absolutely no point inhibiting 5AR throughout the system when it’s only the scalp we care about.

Take a look at the Mazarella study using 0.01% topical finasteride. This was considered a “large amount” to apply topically and they even included both men and women in this study. Blood tests revealed that that there was insignificant change in serum testosterone and DHT, and no presence of finasteride within the blood. Wash tests proved that over the 16 month study period shedding decreased from 50 hairs in the wash test (control) to around 20 hairs (0.01% fina).

Last edited:

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

0.25mg of finasteride topically is the golden goose according to the Caserini study (other studies also point in the same direction). That's 100x less dosage than what Farmacia Parati are selling. They are destroying their patients' health for absolutely no reason. You can read the Caserini and Mazarella studies if you want to get a full picture of why that is.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you have them mix it with anything else? Did you get the script from your Dr. or online?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have them mix it with anything else? Did you get the script from your Dr. or online?

They are mixed with minoxidil for better effectiveness. You don't need a doctor prescription for Minoxidilmax, and the Murray pharmacy has an online prescription form. Both work well.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't know man, they said their formula has something that "block" the absorption of finasteride and indeed for over a year I didn't experience side effects (with oral finasteride I did from the start and at the six month mark I was on the verge of suicide because I couldn't talk anymore...such bad was my brain fog).
But after a year I started to experience side effects, initially mild and then increasingly more serious....my brain fog was getting very bad, almost matching the peak I got with oral finasteride at the 6 months mark.
So I stopped and threw it in the rubbish.
To this day I still have to recover, it will probably gonna take a long time. At least I hope it's not permanent.

Maybe other formulas are different but considering my experience I won't touch any finasteride every again

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know man, they said their formula has something that "block" the absorption of finasteride and indeed for over a year I didn't experience side effects (with oral finasteride I did from the start and at the six month mark I was on the verge of suicide because I couldn't talk anymore...such bad was my brain fog).
But after a year I started to experience side effects, initially mild and then increasingly more serious....my brain fog was getting very bad, almost matching the peak I got with oral finasteride at the 6 months mark.
So I stopped and threw it in the rubbish.
To this day I still have to recover, it will probably gonna take a long time. At least I hope it's not permanent.

Maybe other formulas are different but considering my experience I won't touch any finasteride every again

It built up in your system over a number of months and very likely due to an overdose over what you should be taking according to all studies.

D96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take: This hopeless "deal with ot attitude" is a coping mechanism just like any "delusional" idea is.

Galex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to think this type of OP is correct. it seems all the cures we have been wating for the last 8-10 years ie follica, replicel histogen have just disapperared.

seems like we are back to square one. so another 5 years to get a new potential treatment and then 10 years of testing at least.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

where do you get your 0.05 % topical fina ?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to think this type of OP is correct. it seems all the cures we have been wating for the last 8-10 years ie follica, replicel histogen have just disapperared.

seems like we are back to square one. so another 5 years to get a new potential treatment and then 10 years of testing at least.

how do you even come up with that?

Galex

My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you even come up with that?
I remember back when Follica was supposed to have us cured by 2008. 12 years later its still a pipedream. I mahaged not to even view this website for a solid 4-5 years. started reading threads again a few weeks ago and nothing has changed.

im not up to date on all the "latest" upcoming cures but it doesnt seem like anything is possible within the next 10 years.