Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahahahha, double likes.. and if this one gets banned, you'll come back as Bimmmmler

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
who the f*** is that?
Bimmmler with 3 m.... come on... :rolleyes:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is the real one?? who can I trust?! :eek::eek::eek:

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 years imho. but starting from the day some treatment starts existing in reality (figments of imagination of hair loss forum posters dont count)

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a good chance we'll have cured everything in 30 years.

Cured 'everything' ? I'm curious about what you meant by that

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Tsuji will be able to multiply the 2 types of cells needed with his new approach we will have a better treatment within 5 years, but this 5 year infinite loop phenomenon is worse than baldness itself.
Within 5 years? Why are numbers so carelessly thrown out there on these forums? In 2.651 mega light years we will have solved Male pattern baldness.

thecure

My Regimen
Reaction score
Within 5 years? Why are numbers so carelessly thrown out there on these forums? In 2.651 mega light years we will have solved Male pattern baldness.
I said "if". We will see when the application to humans starts, the efficacy should be immediate after 15 days if it works or not just like transplants, then safety for 2 - 3 years.

thecure

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have a lot of companies working on this problem but the majority of them don't have a sh*t, that's why they drag everything. This way they earn some fool investor's money by claiming they have something they don't have (the art of war tactics). It has become an ideal environment for scams due to the time it takes to test things. I may be wrong but this Tsuji may do something positive for us.