Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This nigga is just craving for attention. Pathetic.
I am not a negroe, I am a White Herrenmensch.

That's only because the OP made the shortest time frame in the poll 5 years. This was intentional on his part. His attempt at being clever.
What time frame should I have chosen?

These are facts. Shiseido, world's 4th largest cosmetic company, is doing the phase II trial. All they have to do is repeat what replicel has already done w/ phase I and they will be able to bring it to market 2nd half of 2018. They don't have to do a phase III trial because of the laws in Japan.
so because Shiseido is the 4th largest cosmetic company, the cure will be here within 5 years? Isn't that wishful thinking?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because FIDIA, a perfectly legitimate and long-running pharmaceutical company is presently trialing it and have made absolutely no promises or bold claims about it. If it works, they will release it — if not, then they won't.
significantly better than Placebo = "works"?

Based on that, and how long it's taken other cosmetic technologies like Lasik to drop in price and become a routine procedure, I'd say that somewhere between 5 - 15 years post release is a reasonable estimate before the average Joe could get it done.
So my 30 years prognosis was correct. 15 years til release and another 15 years post release before we can afford ist...

We know that Shiseido's treatment will have at least the efficacy of stopping hairloss (presently observed to be indefinitely) with some regrowth and it should be out either next year or 2019 given the Japanese laws and their current trial status.
Do we know that? Are there human test subjects who now have a full head of hair?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you do want to believe that.
No, I don't want to believe that.

Because, in the face of facts, you still deny it.
What facts? Marketing and wishful thinking doesn't equal facts.

I mean, sure — it's possible the universe hates us all so much that literally everything goes tits up, but it's not a likely outcome given the current situation.
Of course it hates us! Evolution has fucked us in the ***.
A decade?? If we're lucky?? What happened to those who said "awwwww yeah 2018 is the year!!!" Or heck 2020 even. If we are talking about ten years then sh*t, we might as well be talking about thirty. If I've killed one man I've killed two.

But you see it's all conjecture and the reason it's all conjecture is because there is nothing at all concrete to say that a treatment/cure is close. It's devastating and heartbreaking.
I will check this Forum in 2040 ^^

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if you are Tom Cruise.

View attachment 57469
He's f*****g 55 and doesn't look old.
He's Tom Cruise.
We are not Tom Cruise.

bullshit. If the "experts" are so damn sure they wouldn't be here waiting for daily updates. Who would spend their time coming here everyday to check this site. I am doing it because I know there is a lot happening right now and I want to be informed. 2018 There will be new products on the market. Believe it or not.

Be a Pimmler or a Yes sayer. It's up to you.
I'd rather be a Pimmler.

I know you're upset at hair loss, so are we. But come on, something "better" won't come until 20-30 years? You really believe that?
Well okay, I will be optimistic and say 20 years. Better?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT makes you shitpost.
DHT is bad, very bad.

This thread is officially just about two nationalist assholes comparing e-dicks.
Why are nationalists assholes?
nationalists are good people, proud of their countries...

Wow you are just as Greek as baklava, yoghurt and coffee
covfefe

Over the last couple days, it's becoming clear to me why Occulus refers to these forums as an "insane asylum"
we are all part of this asylum.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What time frame should I have chosen?

<5 years.

so because Shiseido is the 4th largest cosmetic company, the cure will be here within 5 years? Isn't that wishful thinking?

Because Shiseido is the 4th largest cosmetic company in the world and they are based in Japan, they have the means and the incentive to bring RCH-01 to market within the next 1-2 years. RCH-01 is has already been shown to be effective to a degree. It will be a cure for some but not for all.

It's wishful thinking to think that Shiseido would invest this much time and capital into RCH-01 and then sit on it for 30 years when it will be ready to launch in less than 2. What would they gain from not bringing it to market as soon as possible? How exactly do they profit from taking a "wait and see" approach.....?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop responding to this nutjob lol

He's just trolling and makes like 6 posts at a time responding to people.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am leaving this community.
It was a pleasure to be here.

Auf Wiedersehen, Good Bye!

Stop responding to this nutjob lol

He's just trolling and makes like 6 posts at a time responding to people.

Reveal OP's complete and utter incompetence by pointing out his inconsistent and contradictive thought process to entire sub. Make fun of OP's imaginary doctorate degree. OP leaves. Mission Accomplished.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I love how, in the span of a year, this thread demonstrates what I've been saying from the get go: It doesn't matter what advancement is made, they naysayers are going to continue to naysay.

Just a couple weeks ago I was yet again telling people to just wait because they said their research has shown them solutions and was met with "Ugh, STFU they're lying!!!! Durr!!! AAAAahhhh *autistic screeching*"

Now, Tsuji says "Yeah, we've successfully achieved cell expansion and the results are awaiting publication" just like they f*****g said.

and now the naysayers scramble for any justification they can to continue their doubt lol.

Really looking forward to that successful human trial in 2019 so I can see what bullshit these people will come up with then.

Just stay bald and miserable, because when a functional cure does hit the market, you're going to be clawing for any excuse you can as to why it's "disappointing" (probably the exact word they'll use) and why you won't use it lol

How unintelligent. You talk as if a cure could come and the naysayers wouldn't get to partake in it because they were previously naysayers. Who are you to talk about autistic screeching when your posts are some of the most autisitic posts at this site?

Here's a dose of reality for you RAIN MAN, whether or not posters used to be naysayers will play no role in who gets treatment first. The people who get treatment first will be the people who can afford to travel to wherever the treatment is plus pay for the treatment.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
How unintelligent. You talk as if a cure could come and the naysayers wouldn't get to partake in it because they were previously naysayers. Who are you to talk about autistic screeching when your posts are some of the most autisitic posts at this site.

Here's a dose of reality for you RAIN MAN, whether or not posters used to be naysayers will play no role in who gets treatment first. The people who get treatment first will be the people who can afford to pay to travel to wherever the treatment is and to pay for the treatment.
Wait that wasn't even offensive to you nameless your not even a naysayer?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Wait that wasn't even offensive to you nameless your not even a naysayer?

Recently Tsuji publicized some good news but I still have some unanswered questions regarding Tsuji's treatment. I believe That Guy knows that so I think I'm one of the naysayers he was referring to. If he wasn't referring to me then of course I would regret my post.

But H in all honesty, the majority of people who have expressed doubts about Tsuji and Replicel have valid concerns. I'm not saying that neither treatment will turn out to be a breakthrough; I'm just saying that given all of the failure treatments we have all seen come and go there's no reason to put someone down for naysaying. There really isn't enough info yet to declare either Replicel or Tsuji a TOTAL success, even given Tsuji's recent significant technological advances. We need more info before we can say it's a TOTAL success. It hasn't grown one hair on a human head that I'm aware of.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
Recently Tsuji publicized some good news but I still have some unanswered questions regarding Tsuji's treatment. I believe That Guy knows that so I think I'm one of the naysayers he was referring to. If he wasn't referring to me then of course I would regret my post.

But H in all honesty, the majority of people who have expressed doubts about Tsuji and Replicel have valid concerns. I'm not saying that neither treatment will turn out to be a breakthrough; I'm just saying that given all of the failure treatments we have all seen come and go there's no reason to put someone down for naysaying. There really isn't enough info yet to declare either Replicel or Tsuji a breakthrough success, even given Tsuji's significant technological success recently. We need more info before we can say it's a definite success. It hasn't grown one hair on a human head that I'm aware of.
I can understand the hesitation.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently Tsuji publicized some good news but I still have some unanswered questions regarding Tsuji's treatment.
But H in all honesty, the majority of people who have expressed doubts about Tsuji and Replicel have valid concerns. I'm not saying that neither treatment will turn out to be a breakthrough; I'm just saying that given all of the failure treatments we have all seen come and go there's no reason to put someone down for naysaying. There really isn't enough info yet to declare either Replicel or Tsuji a TOTAL success, even given Tsuji's recent significant technological advances. We need more info before we can say it's a TOTAL success. It hasn't grown one hair on a human head that I'm aware of.
What are your concerns, sir?
I'm genuinely and politely asking.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
What are your concerns, sir?
I'm genuinely and politely asking.

Tsuji hasn't grown one human hair on one human head yet. IMO we need him to demonstrate that he can grow a good amount of human hair on a human head before we can start calling it a definite cure. I probably won't call it a definite cure unless/until phase 1 human study results are a success.

But right now I already have some optimism in Tsuji's tech. If I had to give you my hunch I would say I have a hunch it will probably work.

Last edited:

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji hasn't grown one human hair on one human head yet. IMO we need him to demonstrate that he can grow a good amount of human hair on a human head before we can start calling it a definite cure. I probably won't call it a definite cure unless/until phase 1 human study results are a success.

But right now I already have some optimism in Tsuji's tech. If I had to give you my hunch I would say I have a hunch it will work.
We shall see.