Donald Trump Takes Finasteride. A New Perspective.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why he got elected, right? LOL. You anarcho-commie antifa scumbags are the fascists. f*** up, cuck.

If I see any of these (YOUR) people in real life I'm going to beat the ever loving f*ck out of them.

Let me enlighten you

THESE are the people who are speaking for many people who dont support Trump

Its funny how you really hard core Trump guys only post about the anarchists.

Not the actual voters.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My neighbor, who is gay, is always getting harassed by a person. This person does support Trump.

That said, the person is an a**h**. And I think if Hitler became President, he would probably support him.

Also think, I'm going to physically b*** the **** out of him (my evil neighbor on one side...). Don't want to get myself in trouble.

On the other hand, my neighbor across the street is equally an a**h**. He's a Democrat. He gives us sh*t about our house, not being neat, etc.

His dog took a sh*t on my lawn. I called him out on it, PUBLICLY :mad:

Felt good to do that. Someone in my family fell on the concrete, he just shrugged it off.

Also, his mom posts notes on my door (true story, I can't make this sh*t up!).

Yup because people are people some are shitty some are great.

We can each pick out shitty people on both sides...

Are there more racists who dont like muslims, mexicans, blacks and even jews who are going to be more likely be happy with Trump? Yes ..

Its not to say that far left activists are not violent--both sides have violent fanatics.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup because people are people some are shitty some are great.

We can each pick out shitty people on both sides...

Are there more racists who dont like muslims, mexicans, blacks and even jews who are going to be more likely be happy with Trump? Yes ..

Its not to say that far left activists are not violent--both sides have violent fanatics.

It's true. And yet people think that when their candidate wins, it's a "victory" for them. It really isn't.

For some reason, a large segment of U.S. Trump supporters have the "a**h**" gene. I don't why that is.

So, I think this neighbor whose harassing my friend and his husband, was always an a**h**.

He just needed an excuse to let his shitty genetics get the best of him. The problem is, I have to figure a way of doing
it and not get caught. (Not to mention they are suing him).