Donald Trump Takes Finasteride. A New Perspective.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're simply arguing that illegals pay taxes. Period. .

here is the report again https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf
Not media it's a government report.
I corrected you that they do pay taxes when you blatantly said they did not pay anything which is a lie.
They pay taxes including payroll tax..13 billion in PAY ROLL TAXES minus 1 billion taken off to compensate for those not paying leaven a balance of 12 billion in pay roll in 2010 from illegal immigrant to our GOVT.
This is not even counting sales tax AND/OR property taxes which you are mentioning

I gave you an Govt actuary report that went to republican Dick Durban which they mention in report which I am beginning to doubt you even read.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the boarder i don't know enough about to be very honest as far as a 'wall' it just seems silly because they go underground the drug traffickers and sex trade human trafficking--which is ideally the worse of what we want to keep out..

for instance if i was a terrorist i would HIRE the drug cartel to take me underground tunnels...they are massive you should research the underground tunnels of Mexico to USA so you can see what i am talking about...the above ground--i dont know how this 'wall' would effect BUT i am pretty sure ICE and Homeland has said that in the past few years they are not coming in the way they used to over boarder--so this Wall i suspect is a lot of BS. but we will see. i would personally rather see the money go elsewhere than to this wall. Only because i dont think its going to be what he promised people in size and scope and i dont think its going to be effective.

The wall is not going to be effective at all.

This dude, John Oliver, correctly pointed out all the flaws and it doesn't make any sense as to why they are making that wall. It will be just a waste of money after all.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SmoothSailing ,

Selective enforcement of the law is very much part of the social superstructure that is "the law", and is par for the course. I don't know of anybody who's ever had a ticket for jaywalking, nobody here is going to face illegal drug charges for using RU 58841 or other chemicals, and so on. If you want, you can see a prostitute, or order testosterone supplements, and you won't go to jail.

Similarly with police officers, they don't pursue every criminal, they make choices. As an example, countless rape kits across the country are not being investigated. The women are brought in for evidence, and then the evidence sits there. The police officers choose to do other things.

So we can't say that the law should always be enforced, as that's not the case.

In the case of illegal immigration I'm almost certain of what's going on. American society runs on this cheap labour for agriculture, for nannying, for restaurants, for cleaning hotels, construction, etc. It helps maintain the privileges of the middle class for a bit longer while the country disintegrates in the background. Often, these immigrants get deported -- Obama is the greatest deporter in history. It keeps these immigrants in a precarious position where they don't make noise and don't bargain for employment rights, and it serves as a political wedge issue to divide the country.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Good ol' NYC... Another Liberal cesspool. By the way, posting subjective, nonsensical crap over and over isn't helping you.

In other news, Trump bans CNN, NYT, LA times and BuzzFeed from White House briefings.

giphy.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good ol' NYC... Another Liberal cesspool. By the way, posting subjective, nonsensical crap over and over isn't helping you.

In other news, Trump bans CNN, NYT, LA times and BuzzFeed from White House briefings.

giphy.gif

Thats your come back?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Selective enforcement of the law is very much part of the social superstructure that is "the law", and is par for the course. I don't know of anybody who's ever had a ticket for jaywalking, nobody here is going to face illegal drug charges for using RU 58841 or other chemicals, and so on. If you want, you can see a prostitute, or order testosterone supplements, and you won't go to jail.

And I have a problem withe every single one of those laws.

Selective enforcement allows the law enforcers (courts police) to abuse their position.

For example. If a police officer decided he doesn't like to look of you he could follow the law and put you in jail for crossing the road, or using RU.

Whereas if he does like the look of you, maybe you're a hot girl, then he can choose to ignore it.

Do you see the problem?

Not to mind the fact that no government should have the right to tell me what do with my body (prostitution, drugs etc). If I want to shoot heroin into my eyes you have no right to force me not to.

I've said before that any law a police officer would be willing to let his friend off on, shouldn't be a law in the first place. (this is a pretty wild opinion here)

So we can't say that the law should always be enforced, as that's not the case.

Agreed. I often have a habit of discussing what "should be" ignoring the complications that make it hard to implement. I like to point out problems without offering practical solutions :p

In the case of illegal immigration I'm almost certain of what's going on. American society runs on this cheap labour for agriculture, for nannying, for restaurants, for cleaning hotels, construction, etc. It helps maintain the privileges of the middle class for a bit longer while the country disintegrates in the background. Often, these immigrants get deported -- Obama is the greatest deporter in history. It keeps these immigrants in a precarious position where they don't make noise and don't bargain for employment rights, and it serves as a political wedge issue to divide the country.

So I hope you agree this is a terrible way of dealing with this situation?

How easy is it for poor Mexicans to come to USA legally? IF it were possible don't we think they would be doing it legally?

I think we are mostly in agreement hairblues.

If it's hard for theses Mexicans to come here legally, and you want them to come (for cheap labor etc) then my question is why not make it easier to come legally? This is the crux of the problem. And I think you agree with me here.

Also I'm ignorant on this issue but I think that yes, a wall is a ridiculous idea. And laughably ridiculous when it comes to terrorists or drugs. Catapult for the drugs :p And terrorists will find another way.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's hard for theses Mexicans to come here legally, and you want them to come (for cheap labor etc) then my question is why not make it easier to come legally? This is the crux of the problem. And I think you agree with me here.

Republicans have always been split on this issue within their own party. No one is going to make it easier to let people in. They want to get them out. the legal vs illegal argument--its smoke and mirrors for a lot of people. they don't want them here legally or illegally--not everyone thinks like that but..a lot do.

They are not going to make it easier--even Geoge Bush could not get them to vote on a bill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay Gomer whatever you say

Surprised h.i. hasn't had a Trump conversation with you yet.

He is "offended", or he doesn't find it funny any more. Boo hoo. :confused: He needs onions, and more
acting lessons.

Since Trump became president, in the US, it seems that many men seem to have buzz cuts, or get their hair shorter.

Wonder why.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Trump is the biggest charade to ever walk on this planet.

My whole take on life and decisions related to hair loss have been completely reversed. I get that looks matter and that vanity to a degree is important. But if a pig like trump feels the need to take a cosmetic drug at the age of 70 then I wish I had nothing to do with this drug even at the age of 18.

Humanity is about our imperfections and accepting them and accepting others for who we are and who they are. I think baldness gives me more character and more relatable. It also makes me look more masculine. I was blessed to have a good shaped head and the type of face and body to make this look work.

My point is - trump is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with humanity. Greed, hate, upper class oppression. Making the poor competitive with each other just so that the pigs and the upper class can continue to reign power over us. He is a charade. His hair is a charade. His hair is the perfect insight of who he is on in the inside. It's a coverup. A mask. It represents his narcissism personality disorder. Ha ha charade you are!

To digress a bit:
Only under a trump administration could someone like Betsy DeVos take control over the country's education. Amway, a powerful pyramid scheme helped pay for that to even happen. (She married a rich amway schemer).

Now our first amendment rights are being threatened. We are becoming a state ran media like North Korea. It's only a matter of time before everything is deregulated and the world collapses again except this time no bail outs and anarchy erupts wars break out and the world as we know it crumbles away. People need to stop looking the other way. People need to speak out now. Protest. Stop letting this fascist propaganda take over. He needs to be impeached ASAP and there is more than enough grounds and evidence to do it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

My whole take on life and decisions related to hair loss have been completely reversed. I get that looks matter and that vanity to a degree is important. But if a pig like trump feels the need to take a cosmetic drug at the age of 70 then I wish I had nothing to do with this drug even at the age of 18.

Humanity is about our imperfections and accepting them and accepting others for who we are and who they are. I think baldness gives me more character and more relatable. It also makes me look more masculine. I was blessed to have a good shaped head and the type of face and body to make this look work.

My point is - trump is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with humanity. Greed, hate, upper class oppression. Making the poor competitive with each other just so that the pigs and the upper class can continue to reign power over us. He is a charade. His hair is a charade. His hair is the perfect insight of who he is on in the inside. It's a coverup. A mask. It represents his narcissism personality disorder. Ha ha charade you are!

To digress a bit:
Only under a trump administration could someone like Betsy DeVos take control over the country's education. Amway, a powerful pyramid scheme helped pay for that to even happen. (She married a rich amway schemer).

Now our first amendment rights are being threatened. We are becoming a state ran media like North Korea. It's only a matter of time before everything is deregulated and the world collapses again except this time no bail outs and anarchy erupts wars break out and the world as we know it crumbles away. People need to stop looking the other way. People need to speak out now. Protest. Stop letting this fascist propaganda take over. He needs to be impeached ASAP and there is more than enough grounds and evidence to do it.

I dont know how he is going to spend on a wall, on infrastructure and also lower taxes. It makes no logical sense.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
None of it makes sense. He's on the news a lot, and none of it is good. Even on FOX.

I only wish he would do the one thing he promised, penalize companies shipping U.S. jobs
overseas.

But I don't think he will.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rclark, hairblues, and yoshi with the great long post, cheers to everything ya'll said.

not much time to write at the moment, but you know, this doesnt need much time to spell out. we're a great country in large part because of our free press, and independent judiciary. if these two institutions are delegitimized, we are toast. obviously!!

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score

To digress a bit:

That's why he got elected, right? LOL. You anarcho-commie antifa scumbags are the fascists. f*** up, cuck.

If I see any of these (YOUR) people in real life I'm going to beat the ever loving f*ck out of them.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why he got elected, right? LOL. f*** up, cuck.

No, he legitimately got elected because of a forgotten working class in middle America living in factory ghost towns desperate for something to change.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why he got elected, right? LOL. You anarcho-commie antifa scumbags are the fascists. f*** up, cuck.

If I see any of these (YOUR) people in real life I'm going to beat the ever loving f*ck out of them.

LOL these people don't represent me or even most of the people who are unhappy having Trump as president.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL these people don't represent me or even most of the people who are unhappy having Trump as president.

My neighbor, who is gay, is always getting harassed by a person. This person does support Trump.

That said, the person is an a**h**. And I think if Hitler became President, he would probably support him.

Also think, I'm going to physically b*** the **** out of him (my evil neighbor on one side...). Don't want to get myself in trouble.

On the other hand, my neighbor across the street is equally an a**h**. He's a Democrat. He gives us sh*t about our house, not being neat, etc.

His dog took a sh*t on my lawn. I called him out on it, PUBLICLY :mad:

Felt good to do that. Someone in my family fell on the concrete, he just shrugged it off.

Also, his mom posts notes on my door (true story, I can't make this sh*t up!).