Donald Trump Takes Finasteride. A New Perspective.

resu

Reaction score
How is he a racist and how does he hate women? It's actually the third topic with the same subject.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
Permanently lost his hair? No.

Lost his hair hundreds of times and each time leading to decreased hair thickness? Definitely.

He isn't teased for being bald, he is teased for his ridiculously thin 'fly-away' hair - that blows every which way when the lightest draft of air hits it.

To me, it always looked like Donald had a hairline lowering surgery - where they surgically cut and stitched his forehead to a lower / less receded level. Hence the thinned out hair of a balding person, without the sky-high temples.

Just look at photos of Donald's father, Fred Trump. He was definitely balding.
You can see that Donald Trump Jr is receding a bit compared to his younger brother Eric.
I wouldn't be surprised if both sons are taking Propecia... and Eric was able to take it at an earlier point before the temple recession was noticeable.

Balding is a dominant gene.. all those Trump men could be carrying that disfiguring gene.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
How is he a racist and how does he hate women? It's actually the third topic with the same subject.

His ban. His comments. His actions.

Maybe you're also racist and just don't know it? You like the idea of watching big ol trump patronize color folk? Like the idea of that wall stopping brown people from coming in? Like the idea of a ban preventing brown people from flying in?

This guy is a complete fascist and the parallels with him and other dictators are unnerving.

He's willing to poison his body with propecia and take a drug that gives him the hormonal profile of a pseudo hermaphrodite all for vanity purposes. He will also poison our country. His projection of his own miscomings and perception of the world and country is so far off hes going to create the very problems he claims he's going to fix

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe you're also racist and just don't know it? You like the idea of watching big ol trump patronize color folk? Like the idea of that wall stopping brown people from coming in? Like the idea of a ban preventing brown people from flying in?

This guy is a complete fascist and the parallels with him and other dictators are unnerving.

He's willing to poison his body with propecia and take a drug that gives him the hormonal profile of a pseudo hermaphrodite all for vanity purposes. He will also poison our country. His projection of his own miscomings and perception of the world and country is so far off hes going to create the very problems he claims he's going to fix

Racist wall only blocks brown people. Absolute disgraceful!

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive heard nothing of building a wall between the U.S. and Canada.

The Mexican border wall is racist. The people that like this idea are white supremists who want to keep America white. Trumps whole campaign is basically make America white again.

On side note (or boob)

At least now we known why trump has his flappy man boobs.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The Mexican border wall is racist. The people that like this idea are white supremists who want to keep America white. Trumps whole campaign is basically make America white again.

On side note (or boob)

Bahaha good to have a moment of comic relief in a otherwise serious topic :D

resu

Reaction score

But how does he hate women?

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...I think he means how Trumps perceived as misogynistic and sexist remarks towards women, not as in 'attraction' to women. I might be wrong though.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
He's a sleaze that's only interested in the objectification of women and thinks their role is to put food on his table and their pussys readilably available for the grabbing.

The way he bullies Rosie O'Donnell publicly due to her weight and appearances was appallingly immature and never in a million years thought that man then would some day be the leader of our country.

Good thing he's on propecia to keep his sex drive down.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...and a good thing I'm living on the other side of the pond! Or maybe not...I read on bbc news site how he 'won't rule out nuclear warfare against Europe' if needed. I had to read it a few times for that to sink in! Well now we know why Theresa May couldn't wait to meet him and invite him on a state visit :/

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
leftcucks you looooooost

Trump won

embrace it

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing you don't realize is that we're all gonna lose. So yes, you won the vote kudos, just know you're one of the people who should feel responsible for the downfall of USA

the USA uprising you wanted to say

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score

On side note (or boob)

You're a fuckin idiot. Keeping out people who are illegally entering the country and benefiting off our system (one example is public schools, and it costs a loooooot more to educate a non-english speaker) while not paying their dues (taxes, for example), which greatly harms our already disastrous economy is "racist"? A wall between Canada and the U.S. isn't necessary because millions of Canadian's aren't illegally entering the U.S. And you realize there are WHITE hispanics, right? Even white mexicans. Look up "ThatWasEpic" on youtube. His name is Juan and he's mexican, but he looks like the whitest guy on the planet. YOU are the racist.

And just f*****g LOL at your link to the Telegraph article showing his "sexist" comments that goes back 20+ years. This garbage article just lists things that literally every average man on earth has thought/said--they're not even what I'd consider offensive. And on top of that, a lot of the article is heresay. Actually, his "grab them by the pussy" comments made me like him more, and I'm sure a lot of men, and even women, feel the same way. It humanized him. Whereas on the other side you have a robotic, sociopathic Hillary Clinton lying so much and so obviously that not even she, a lifetime politician who is a PROFESSIONAL LIAR, can make sound believable.

By the way, Bill Clinton is an adulterer and a rapist, but I'm sure you never had an issue with him, right?

Fuckin libs, man... Go put on your balaclavas and loot another walgreens.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a fuckin idiot. Keeping out people who are illegally entering the country and benefiting off our system (one example is public schools, and it costs a loooooot more to educate a non-english speaker) while not paying their dues (taxes, for example), which greatly harms our already disastrous economy is "racist"? A wall between Canada and the U.S. isn't necessary because millions of Canadian's aren't illegally entering the U.S. And you realize there are WHITE hispanics, right? Even white mexicans. Look up "ThatWasEpic" on youtube. His name is Juan and he's mexican, but he looks like the whitest guy on the planet. YOU are the racist.

And just f*****g LOL at your link to the Telegraph article showing his "sexist" comments that goes back 20+ years. This garbage article just lists things that literally every average man on earth has thought/said--they're not even what I'd consider offensive. And on top of that, a lot of the article is heresay. Actually, his "grab them by the pussy" comments made me like him more, and I'm sure a lot of men, and even women, feel the same way. It humanized him. Whereas on the other side you have a robotic, sociopathic Hillary Clinton lying so much and so obviously that not even she, a lifetime politician who is a PROFESSIONAL LIAR, can make sound believable.

By the way, Bill Clinton is an adulterer and a rapist, but I'm sure you never had an issue with him, right?

Fuckin libs, man... Go put on your balaclavas and loot another walgreens.

Trump lies more than any president i have ever seen in my lifetime which is saying a lot since i was born a year when Nixon was president.--it's okay you are offended by HRC lies--But you are a hypocrite NOT to be offended by Trumps..you are okay with Trump lying because you like his policies same way 68 million people were okay with HRC lies since they agreed with her policies.

You are okay with his grabbing women by pussy because you like his policies same way people were okay with Clinton sleeping with intern because people liked his policies.

so come on down from that high horse i think its a little too tall for you there.

You are upset over the money that goes to educating mexicans but you are NOT upset over the cost of extra ICE agents to do the actual deporting or the cost of the Wall. NOT to mention most illegal immigrants are actually paying taxes mostly to cover their asses--but regardless they are paying for that education you are objecting too. You just don't like Mexicans here so please don't pretend it's a $$$ out of your pocket issue. LOL you voted for a man who has cost tax payers more in one month of travel and security compared to a whole year for Obama family. You are Okay with this because you prefer his policies. NOT that he is saving you $$$.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump is a white supremacist a**h**.

Worst president ever. The problem is, lots of stupid Americans are religious.

All he has to do is wave the fetus flag. Support dead fetuses! What the f***?

There are two things wrong with his personality. He is a rich, spoiled piece of sh*t. And so are his sons
and daughters, for the most part.

Second, I think he has dementia.