Does This Site Make Anyone Feel Better About Their Hair Loss?

blackg

Reaction score
I went to my first dermatologist, she said: lol WTF you are balding at 19. This is terrible, here is some snake oil, vitamins and my custom lotion.

I went to my other dermatologist, the only one in my country who works with hair, she prescribed me some finasteride, said quit it if you get sides I will not be responsible for it. So I got sides and I quit. When I told her my age her reaction was lol wtf.

As for my family, at first they said that I was an narcissistic a**h**, it's just hair son. When I showed them people at my uni, they shat up. Now they understand to some degree, but still don't believe that my life depends on it.
Family members (especially parents) are the biggest deniers of all.
Noone wants to own up to passing om inferior, life altering genetics.

No, it must be all in your head, son.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ironic how finding this website has aided me to improve my hair (which it has dramatically) yet I find myself reading these "blackpills" then re-evaluating myself, in the end realizing that I am genetic trash, no matter how hard I cope. Some days are okay, others I want to blow my brains out. It's scary given my other problems in life unrelated to hairloss or genetics, it adds more fuel to the suicide flame. Kinda wanting to give up right now.

Now imagine that you're actually ugly

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Answering OP's question, no. But I sure as hell wished I knew this site 10 years ago, when hairline began receding. Would have started treatments much earlier.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but I hope my Internet provider having a good time analyzing my Internet activity, cause I spend 90% of the time on hair loss and transgender's forums. "What a strange kind of subhuman is it?!", he must be wondering privately.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 3/10, a 4/10 at best. Not bottom of the barrel but still.
I can mistaken you with someone else, but if you ever posted your selfie on /r/tressless, than I think you are fine. Your buzzcut suits you well, your teeth are white and your facial features are nice too. If I recall it right, you are also not a manlet with 5'9" or so height. If this is the case, then you are overly critical of yourself.

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it'll sound a little silly but my ex wife totally destroyed my confidence, sh*t she said still resonates in my head 10 months since our divorce. She was the start of my blackpiling and I can't get it out of my head. Add the crap on here to that, I can't seem to get away from it. A break from the web would help but I can't seem to do it, these blackpills are too addicting.

blackg

Reaction score
I know it'll sound a little silly but my ex wife totally destroyed my confidence, sh*t she said still resonates in my head 10 months since our divorce. She was the start of my blackpiling and I can't get it out of my head. Add the crap on here to that, I can't seem to get away from it. A break from the web would help but I can't seem to do it, these blackpills are too addicting.
You can never check out of blackpill.
Now, tell us some of what your ex wife said to you.
I'd like to hear her perspective.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've lurked for a few weeks. This place has definitely made me feel worse and also laugh because some of you are funny. My experience being bald hasn't been as devastating as many here but I'm sure with enough time I'll be able to reframe every waking moment into a nightmare ;)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just follow these PUA guys, he can do it, just need a technique.

Followers analyse and present reports

Video 1

0:40- putting on a chest mic "this is nice.. feels kinda like a bra"

Video 2

2:00- "your language it's like, sounds like you literally just sucked a c***... Ha"

Welp. No surprises here.

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're crazy if you think that no homo, but you're definitely not under a 5 bro, this HairLossTalk.com depression is taking a toll on you, take everything you read on here with a grain of salt

If a 5 is average then I also think a person would be lucky to be a 5 if he or she has lost a lot of hair. I think the overwhelming majority of bald people look less than average. I think the overwhelming majority of bald people look deformed since they have no hair on their heads.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
If a 5 is average then I also think a person would be lucky to be a 5 if he or she has lost a lot of hair. I think the overwhelming majority of bald people look less than average. I think the overwhelming majority of bald people look deformed since they have no hair on their heads.

So a majority of men over 40 looked deformed or partially deformed?