Does This Site Make Anyone Feel Better About Their Hair Loss?

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Newbie here. I've been lurking for a few months and thinking up signing up. I just signed up today. Is the site helping anyone? There seems to be a lot of sharing and venting.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Feeling better about hair loss is cope. I want to get my hair back not cope. Every time I go here my heart sinks but I know that it is a hard black pill of truth I am getting not the typical blue pill "hair doesn't matter" lies. I am glad people here tell the truth that balding = ogre.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impact is a great place for sharing positive balding stories. We're a very supportive community.

We all live by the same 2 principles. Getting tanned and getting BIG.

Hairloss is meaningless, just unleash the bald beast, because frankly, girls dig it.

Last edited:

donyell

Reaction score
Impact is a great place for sharing positive balding stories. We're a very supportive community.

Hairloss is meaningless, just unleash the bald beast, because frankly, girls dig it.

I can corroborate this claim. I've lost count of how many balding guys I know that just shaved it bro and got jacked. And this isn't just observations from a distance, because I too am one of them. My whole crew is just a bunch of big units with shiny domes but we go out there every weekend and pull 6-9s.

The fullheads we encounter are jealous and don't know what to make of our success. Thing is when you're juiced to the gills on mad anabolics like us your hormones go crazy and womans primal lizard brain sense it and are attracted. Man, it's a great life and I wish more depressed baldcels on here learned to embrace it. So what if we stick up a couple needles in our ***? It beats the hell out of taking finasteride which is proven to lower IQ by a full standard deviation and decrease penis size by an average of 1-2inches.

And that fellas is how you take control of your life and become a winner.

/end

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is good for the baldite spirit in moderation, but the addictive nature of it makes moderation difficult

It takes away the feeling of loneliness in fighting this disease, as male pattern baldness is generally not something to be discussed with real life peers. i.e. the stigma of hair loss and the stigma of treating hair loss make is something that is best treated in absolute secrecy

Sometimes the redpilling on here gets out of control, although it is an important part of modern social interaction that needs to be acknowledged and understood

Basically Impact is good because there are things that we absolutely need to talk about that we cannot talk about to people we know in real life

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is a good section here to read about treatments that are coming in the future and emerging scientific technology?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
This forum is good for the baldite spirit in moderation, but the addictive nature of it makes moderation difficult

It takes away the feeling of loneliness in fighting this disease, as male pattern baldness is generally not something to be discussed with real life peers. i.e. the stigma of hair loss and the stigma of treating hair loss make is something that is best treated in absolute secrecy

Sometimes the redpilling on here gets out of control, although it is an important part of modern social interaction that needs to be acknowledged and understood

Basically Impact is good because there are things that we absolutely need to talk about that we cannot talk about to people we know in real life

For real. There is no where else really I can talk about hair loss. And even if I do talk about it to a therapist or family member , etc they are just so bluepilled that they never get where I am coming from. I could spend 3 hours explaining to them and they still won't get it. It really sucks how hairloss is basically an issue we have to suffer in silence.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For real. There is no where else really I can talk about hair loss. And even if I do talk about it to a therapist or family member , etc they are just so bluepilled that they never get where I am coming from. I could spend 3 hours explaining to them and they still won't get it. It really sucks how hairloss is basically an issue we have to suffer in silence.

Unless you are a woman of course. Then they will totally understand how tragic is and will be sympathetic for you even if you are wearing the most obvious rug ever. Case in point:

blackg

Reaction score

Classic Dench. Loved it!

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has helped me.

After reading about people here calling themselves genetic rejects, it puts my own low self-esteem into perspective. It also gives me valuable insight into how annoying I was to other people back when I was constantly telling people I hated being bald.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For real. There is no where else really I can talk about hair loss. And even if I do talk about it to a therapist or family member , etc they are just so bluepilled that they never get where I am coming from.
I went to my first dermatologist, she said: lol WTF you are balding at 19. This is terrible, here is some snake oil, vitamins and my custom lotion.

I went to my other dermatologist, the only one in my country who works with hair, she prescribed me some finasteride, said quit it if you get sides I will not be responsible for it. So I got sides and I quit. When I told her my age her reaction was lol wtf.

As for my family, at first they said that I was an narcissistic a**h**, it's just hair son. When I showed them people at my uni, they shat up. Now they understand to some degree, but still don't believe that my life depends on it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Newbie here. I've been lurking for a few months and thinking up signing up. I just signed up today. Is the site helping anyone? There seems to be a lot of sharing and venting.
If not for this site, i may would have killed myself. Yes, it's negative, but that's what i'm asking for. I don't want a positive delusional forum to tell me that baldness isn't a problem and hitting the gym would magically solve all of my unsolvable problems. Actually, the negativity helps me to deal with baldness better than the positivity. Negativity gives me a better perception of reality and helps me to know it better, so i can deal with it and avoid it's painfulness.

Welcome to hairlosstalk my fellow, subhuman.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You should read my work on here as I mainly encourage the positive aspects of balding (which are never ending) but you'll see most of my articles on slybaldguys.com.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should read my work on here as I mainly encourage the positive aspects of balding (which are never ending) but you'll see most of my articles on slybaldguys.com.

It's good for guys with the right head shape AND attitude, and who are relatively young. It won't work when your a senior citizen, the "alpha" look turns into the "grumpy old man" look.

If a man is muscular, and has OTHER features women like, than she will be into him. Also, if her father was bald, she probably will be more accepting.

IN MY OWN OPINION, I DON'T THINK WOMEN like the bald look.

I used to have hair down to my waist. I would attract women with really short hair (ironically). I had
a girlfriend who looked like Sinead O Connor.

But I have to pay bills now. It's not acceptable for me to have waist length hair anymore.

Last edited:

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moving back to the topic.
This forum is suicidal and the Impact Section encourages suicide, it will make you realize that you are an genetic trash. I almost drowned myself last day. I'm also turning into an edgelord.
Vegatative COPE is better than reading Impact Section.
I can't read any damn f*****g thing, it's making me depressed as f***. I'm quitting this forum again, I barely managed a single month.
I'll just continue my studies, work and play some video games in the free time, maybe something better will come next year (COPE), so let me keep COPING / vegetating. I'm not looking people in the eyes either, I will just stare into the ground, because god forbid I saw a stunning looking girl I would instantly want to kill myself because she'll look at me like I'm some sort of weirdo / and the old women in the venue would think that I'm some pedophile, because I look 40.

Last edited: