Does This Site Make Anyone Feel Better About Their Hair Loss?

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After looking over the site the past few days I saw a section called New Research, Studies, and Ttechnologies. I think that one is probably the best section for me. Impact section seems hopeless. It might only make me feel worse and I already feel suicidal. There's no point to dwelling on all the ways hair loss is ruining my life. I want medicine that will bring my hair back.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I went to my first dermatologist, she said: lol WTF you are balding at 19. This is terrible, here is some snake oil, vitamins and my custom lotion.

I went to my other dermatologist, the only one in my country who works with hair, she prescribed me some finasteride, said quit it if you get sides I will not be responsible for it. So I got sides and I quit. When I told her my age her reaction was lol wtf.

As for my family, at first they said that I was an narcissistic a**h**, it's just hair son. When I showed them people at my uni, they shat up. Now they understand to some degree, but still don't believe that my life depends on it.

Glad your dermatologist weren't denying it. I am also 19 , it sucks for sure. On big 3 for 8 months but no regrowth and still seem to be losing hair

Idk about you but I agree , my life does depend on my hair but no one else really can see that. I just have none of the features to be able to pull it off. I suppose once I am bald then people will see ... literally will look borderline freak level cause I have a weird head shape

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I think the mods should nuke this subforum, it's toxic. Ironic that I'm posting, but my shitty NW5 diffuse hair somehow pulls me here.

If people actually stuck to the impact of hair loss, and not the impact of being autistic, an incel, a lazy bum, then perhaps it would be better.

New Research section is best on this site by far.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the mods should nuke this subforum, it's toxic. Ironic that I'm posting, but my shitty NW5 diffuse hair somehow pulls me here.

If people actually stuck to the impact of hair loss, and not the impact of being autistic, an incel, a lazy bum, then perhaps it would be better.

New Research section is best on this site by far.

The mods should nuke this post.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
unburdening oneself is always cathartic

you can bear anything if it is shared

Sometimes this subforum feels like "Impact of Ugliness."
There are many young visitors to this site who haven't settled in life.
They can go into depression because of reading impacts not directly related to hairloss. (Some guys here are putting hairloss in same dimension of ugliness).

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
(Some guys here are putting hairloss in same dimension of ugliness).

I keep forgetting the beauty in all things.

brendan-fraser-thinning-hair.jpeg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63659 View attachment 63659

Perspective is most important thing.

This guy has a user base of 7400000...

And it's not down to his ugly, ugly, hair loss. - Ugly being the operative word. The ugliness of his hair loss is a crutch that he overcame.

So in case you didn't get my original point there, there is a reason that people put ugliness in the same dimension as hair loss- because it's ugly.

And it looks ugly on Fred Ehrsam. Using a rare inevitably successful balding guy won't bring hair loss outside the dimension of ugliness.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol that screenshot is from bitcoin. @macaroni got everyone here jumping on it. lol i was the only one who used it for its underground purpose eh? *cough*

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
lol that screenshot is from bitcoin. @macaroni got everyone here jumping on it. lol i was the only one who used it for its underground purpose eh? *cough*

Nah..i was amused by the hairstyle of that guy..

Bloomberg video that was shown on my youtube was tartgeted,it was on my youtube screen,i think i am getting more videos from few days because of fall in cryptocurrencies.

Youtube is targeting me because i do not miss coldfusion videos,that recently made video on cryptocurrency.
Google AI is stupid.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am glad this place exists, several users on this forum gave me inspiration to push for hair, because I deserve better.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ironic how finding this website has aided me to improve my hair (which it has dramatically) yet I find myself reading these "blackpills" then re-evaluating myself, in the end realizing that I am genetic trash, no matter how hard I cope. Some days are okay, others I want to blow my brains out. It's scary given my other problems in life unrelated to hairloss or genetics, it adds more fuel to the suicide flame. Kinda wanting to give up right now.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ironic how finding this website has aided me to improve my hair (which it has dramatically) yet I find myself reading these "blackpills" then re-evaluating myself, in the end realizing that I am genetic trash, no matter how hard I cope. Some days are okay, others I want to blow my brains out. It's scary given my other problems in life unrelated to hairloss or genetics, it adds more fuel to the suicide flame. Kinda wanting to give up right now.
MJ38F_d.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKIN MAKE IT BRAH!!!!!!!!!!