Does This Look Like Early Crown Thinning?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
and what did your girlfirend say about the fact of taking oral spironolactone ? she knows, ?
Yeah she knows I take all my meds. I couldn't get an erection on 200mg of spironolactone and it made my hair shed really bad so I stopped it. Cyproterone is kinder to erections so my GF doesn't really mind me using it.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah she knows I take all my meds. I couldn't get an erection on 200mg of spironolactone and it made my hair shed really bad so I stopped it. Cyproterone is kinder to erections so my GF doesn't really mind me using it.

I think it is fascinating--the drugs you are taking. You should make a blog/thread of your progress and tracking side effects, etc.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is fascinating--the drugs you are taking. You should make a blog/thread of your progress and tracking side effects, etc.
I'll make a timeline at 6 months including all my treatments from when I started to present. I was doing that with Oral minoxidil until my dread shed started. Its slowing down now finally so hopefully I will have some good news by month 6!

rimas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you the best hair thinning fiber product that I have found online .. the exact brand I use and where you can get it msg me