Does This Guy Shave His Head Or Does It Look Like He No Guards It?

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have an awesome beard but I shaved it off because it makes me look too old and too ethnic. It was so thick/dark

Now THIS is below 5. Short, giant head, horrible facial features, saggy cheeks, looks like a predator, clothing is ridiculous it’s like a bad version of a drug dealer. Can still slay though on $5 bars and perhaps some naive average looking Swedish tourist who’s had too many drinks and is about to pass out.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now THIS is below 5. Short, giant head, horrible facial features, saggy cheeks, looks like a predator, clothing is ridiculous it’s like a bad version of a drug dealer. Can still slay though on $5 bars and perhaps some naive average looking Swedish tourist who’s had too many drinks and is about to pass out.

now I definitely know you're a trolll. Saggy cheeks? I can cut diamonds with my jawline nowadays buddy ;)

Although I'm prolly like 18 lbs skinnier than that pic now

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
now I definitely know you're a trolll. Saggy cheeks? I can cut diamonds with my jawline nowadays buddy ;)

Although I'm prolly like 18 lbs skinnier than that pic now

I am dead serious. You look absolutely ridiculous. I haven’t seen such a mess but once. Last time I saw someone like you - and I’m not even kidding - was at a gipsy riot for some kid who was accidentally shot. If you think you’re good looking, you are sorely mistaken. If you are skinnier, that must be even worse. You are like a Muslim version of Mister Mackey. No offense to Muslims btw.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am dead serious. You look absolutely ridiculous. I haven’t seen such a mess but once. Last time I saw someone like you - and I’m not even kidding - was at a gipsy riot for some kid who was accidentally shot. If you think you’re good looking, you are sorely mistaken. If you are skinnier, that must be even worse. You are like a Muslim version of Mister Mackey. No offense to Muslims btw.

maxresdefault.jpg

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

they trolling

tryin' to catch me trollin' dirty

Is IHadSexWithAHairPiece the only guy on here who actually knows what a handsome male actually looks like? Maybe we can't agree on exact scales, but at least this guy has actual standards. Why does everyone else keep calling brahma handsome, lol. I've seen uglier, but seriously? I've seen slick bald dudes 10x better looking. No joke.

Also, to the other guy who said his supposedly attractive 17 year old sister (I would ask for a picture to verify that, but I'm not a pervert) said the number 2 was in the top 3... better looking than Brad Pitt? Was she f*****g high or drunk?

And, also... shouldn't this thread belong on lookism.net, not on a safe Haven for hair loss sufferers who are looking for a place to avoid bald shaming and be nerds about hair loss science? Just saying.

By the way brahms, if you think you're king pussy Slayer of the world endowed with God's blessing, make an account on lookism.net and ask "How handsome am I?" Post a screenshot when you're done and show us all the comments about how hot you are. I guarantee it'll make a good show for us all.

Personally, I don't hold someone's looks against them if they are overall being a decent person. But when someone goes into narcissistic overdrive, I will burn them into the ground until they learn their lesson. I think it's safe to say you've earned that lesson, brahma. Now, head on over to lookism.net, make an account, and go learn it.

Link: lookism.net

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, I very very badly want a girlfriend...but I'm picky, I'll be honest. I want a cute, 22-29 year old woman with a nice body, decent personality, no kids. I can't find anybody like that who wants to be with me.

I wish women worked the same way as gay men do. Everytime I'm around any gay men, they can't stop going on and on about how gorgeous I am in real life (I look much much better in real life than pics). The only women who give me attention like that tend to be either too old, not cute, not in shape, etc....

Oh and I'm not a loser or anything either. I'm on track to make about 180K this year. I've been making 150K since I was 24 (I'm 29)
Selling kebabs?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Is it me or does this guy not look that good? His head shape is good enough, he's in average shape. But he's white and tall so that will help a lot. Does he really have a girlfriend who is attractive? I'm sure that plenty of users on here would look better than that guy (height and race nitwithstanding) shaved down

Not hating on the guy just wondering. That reminds me that I almost had a chance to go to a modeling test shoot. They would have turned me into one of these guys!

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it me or does this guy not look that good? His head shape is good enough, he's in average shape. But he's white and tall so that will help a lot. Does he really have a girlfriend who is attractive? I'm sure that plenty of users on here would look better than that guy (height and race nitwithstanding) shaved down

Not hating on the guy just wondering. That reminds me that I almost had a chance to go to a modeling test shoot. They would have turned me into one of these guys!

Another guy who knows (maybe) what an attractive male actually looks like. By the way, the guy reeks of vanity. Gross.

Also, what?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a 5/10 is an average guy on the street. The average guy on the street nowadays looks like this

View attachment 92229

I'm really tired of this super extreme bell curve crap where a 7 or 8/10 is top 1% of society. Any man who is better looking than 80% of general public is automatically an 8/10

That guy's like a 2. Overweight, puffy cheeks, poor facial structure, terrible brow bone, unattractive eyes. What the f*** are you talking about?

Also, you look like you're about 10 years older than your posted age (29). Finally, that girl is leagues above your league. If you think you're in her league, you are f*****g deluded beyond comprehension.

Also brother, I make 250k per year, and I'm a decade younger than you. Get over yourself. You severely lack perspective.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Another guy who knows (maybe) what an attractive male actually looks like. By the way, the guy reeks of vanity. Gross.

Also, what?

I'm ethnic and wanted to see if I could be some kind of underwear model to get some extra cash. I mainly wanted to get to a shoot and get fully groomed so I'd know what my 'best look' would be. But any underwear model place would have said no anyway because they wouldn't like the muscular bulk that I have. But I got to the stage where I was asked for a modelling test shoot. I sent the agency deceptive photos that I use on my dating profile. The point is that you don't need to be so good looking to be a model; actually being good at posing etc. is very important. Try sending your deceptive dating photos to agencies; you may be surprised.

I try not to judge a man's attractiveness because it's not easy. It's defined to me as the most attractive woman that he can demonstrate that he can keep. I can rate women for attractiveness, so that's a measurable criterion for me. So if this guy really has an attractive girlfriend, then sure he's an attractive male to me and I'll redefine my notions of what an attractive man looks like. To me, however, he absolutely does not look good enough to have an attractive girlfriend. I'm only basing this idea on my past experiences; I respect any guy that shaves his head and goes for modelling because even I was scared to do that. So, in my view, he must be super tall to do it...but still, is his girlfriend actually attractive? What does she look like, what's her career, how committed is she etc.?