Does This Guy Shave His Head Or Does It Look Like He No Guards It?

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
average looking? you drunk?

he's easily in a 8/10 range. Tall, white, muscular and lean with a great jawline and great facial features/head shape

if he had NW0 hair, you guys would all say he's a 10/10

No he isn’t handsome. That’s just you being delusional because you can’t accept an average looking lad is going down on that pussy.

Let’s break it down for you though shall we?

A. He has quite a number of disgusting moles on his forehead side, as if a monkey peed on him.

B. He has gigantic bags under his eyes that put even the most hardcore minoxidil user here to shame. You can’t hide that sh*t with any amount of lifting and it is always considered a trait of old age. Even Ozil isn’t as bad as he is.

C. His cheeks are saggy and brittle, sign of oily skin. In cold weather, those cheeks will sag even more and he has to laugh/grin to hide it. Also, even if he had implants or fillers, he would need a mini-lift too because they are saggy and stretched (due to his face structure, laughing stretches the area and in time you look like Joker).

D. Typical average nose with big nostrils and in fact it’s slightly curved near at the top (most people have that, most... average people).

E. Thin eyebrows only exaggerate baldness and a high forehead. His beard looks thin and weak, fuzzy, like that of an Irish teen mcgregor fan.

F. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQS49PgLKQ/ Swollen corrugator muscles and a bald/shaved head? Now that’s bad. His smile is average at best if you consider the smiles of actual handsome people like Brad, or most male models.

His strong points are his ears, his eyes and his teeth. His eyes isn’t a big deal, I’ve got blue eyes too. His body is proportionate to an extent and he is athletic (no relation to gym rats). He isn’t even that tall, oh my.

Verdict? A 6/10 at best.

That 6/10 is going balls deep on the girl you’ve dreamed about. It’s because he’s not hiding in his home putting lotions on his head. He’s sociable, probably funny and most of all mature for his age. He can interact and understand a woman unlike you. He is happy and he is smiling, you’re not. He doesn’t give a f*** about his hair or his 6/10. On the contrary, you do. Tons of people like him out on the street killing it. Those people don’t wait. They don’t cry. They don’t b**ch about hair.

The end.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No he isn’t handsome. That’s just you being delusional because you can’t accept an average looking lad is going down on that pussy.

A. He has quite a number of disgusting moles on his forehead side, as if a monkey peed on him.

B. He has gigantic bags under his eyes that put even the most hardcore minoxidil user here to shame. You can’t hide that sh*t with any amount of lifting and it is always considered a trait of old age. Even Ozil isn’t as bad as he is.

C. His cheeks are saggy and brittle, sign of oily skin. In cold weather, those cheeks will sag even more and he has to laugh/grin to hide it. Also, even if he had implants or fillers, he would need a mini-lift too because they are saggy and stretched (due to his face structure, laughing stretches the area and in time you look like Joker).

D. Typical average nose with big nostrils and in fact it’s slightly curved near at the top (most people have that, most... average people).

E. Thin eyebrows only exaggerate baldness and a high forehead. His beard looks thin and weak, fuzzy, like that of an Irish teen mcgregor fan.

F. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQS49PgLKQ/ Swollen corrugator muscles and a bald/shaved head? Now that’s bad. His smile is average at best if you consider the smiles of actual handsome people like Brad, or most male models.

His strong points are his ears, his eyes and his teeth. His eyes isn’t a big deal, I’ve got blue eyes too. His body is proportionate to an extent and he is athletic (no relation to gym rats). He isn’t even that tall, oh my.

Verdict? A 6/10 at best.

That 6/10 is going balls deep on the girl you’ve dreamed about. It’s because he’s not hiding in his home putting lotions on his head. He’s sociable, probably funny and most of all mature for his age. He can interact and understand a woman unlike you. He is happy and he is smiling, you’re not. He doesn’t give a f*** about his hair or his 6/10. On the contrary, you do. Tons of people like him out on the street killing it. Those people don’t wait. They don’t cry. They don’t b**ch about hair.

The end.

Well, you saved me the work of explaining why the originally posted guy was not a 8/10 lmao. Here's more of what a 10 would look like:
Biografie-David-Gandy.jpg

He's a bit aged, but he has good facial proportions, good bone structure, among other things.

By the way, I actually don't think the op's linked pictures actually had good eyes lol. Below is an example of what an attractive eye (left) is and what an unattractive eye looks like:

hqdefault.jpg

Basically, an attractive eye has a parallelogram shape, the eyebrow is very close to the eye and thick, arched, and is straight at the bottom.

Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Professionally taken pictures don’t count in my opinion. Find candid examples of 10/10 men.

Wouldn't a professional picture (excluding airbrushing) be better to use than a candid poor quality selfie photo from a cell phone? Regardless, he has close to perfect bone structure, perfect eyes, thick eyebrows, and good hair (ok, I hope I didn't just trigger a bunch of people on this forum). Also, no, I'm not gay; I just appreciate good facial aesthetics in both men and women.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score

Verdict? A 6/10 at best.

The end.
You're f*****g delusional if you think he's a 6/10, he's not david gandy good looking but certainly not a 6 either.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're f*****g delusional if you think he's a 6/10, he's not david gandy good looking but certainly not a 6 either.
Could you create a scale from 1-10 (or just a few numbers in between) so we can get an idea of what you would consider a 1, a 5, a 10, a 6, etc. I doubt all of us here have the same standards of what we would consider fitting each number. I assume you've figured out that I would consider Gandy a 10, so for a guy to qualify for an 8/10 he could not be too far off from Gandy.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It burns lad. We know it burns but a 6 just stole your future wife. Shame for all those bottles of minoxidil you took, I guess women don’t care about hair so much huh? Bet you there are couple of ncbi articles saying just that haha. Later cuck.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
It burns lad. We know it burns but a 6 just stole your future wife. Shame for all those bottles of minoxidil you took, I guess women don’t care about hair so much huh? Bet you there are couple of ncbi articles saying just that haha. Later cuck.
Never said women care only about hair, i care about my hair first and most for myself.
Second you can think he's a 6 all you want but the reality is that if he's a 6 you're probably all 4's here or even below that by that scaling , 6's don't have 1.8mil insta followers with comments about how they look.
Also you seem to be projecting af.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never said women care only about hair, i care about my hair first and most for myself.
Second you can think he's a 6 all you want but the reality is that if he's a 6 you're probably all 4's here or even below that by that scaling , 6's don't have 1.8mil insta followers with comments about how they look.

He’s 5’10”, with eyes like Benjamin Lainus and a big forehead with saggy cheeks and moles. He looks like the average Austrian/German signed in this forum. My point is, f*** you and your scale. The world doesn’t work like that and his Instagram proves it. Many examples in everyday life also prove it, you just face the other direction. Oh you’re gonna talk about Instagram followers now. Lmao get out.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s 5’10”, with eyes like Benjamin Lainus and a big forehead with saggy cheeks and moles. He looks like the average Austrian/German signed in this forum. My point is, f*** you and your scale. The world doesn’t work like that and his Instagram proves it. Many examples in everyday life also prove it, you just face the other direction. Oh you’re gonna talk about Instagram followers now. Lmao get out.
And even so he's above 6, talking about real life then spitting the 5'10" sh*t as if real life cutoff for being good looking is 6ft, and before you go there i'm 6'1" and do know that height makes a different but a good face and body goes long way unless you're super short.
I'm not sure you even know what you're arguing with me about , the only thing i said is that he's above 6 and i still think you're delusional if you think otherwise, also if you don't care about his followers just look at the comments girl leave on his page, about every 6 gets the same replies i'm sure.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And even so he's above 6, talking about real life then spitting the 5'10" sh*t as if real life cutoff for being good looking is 6ft, and before you go there i'm 6'1" and do know that height makes a different but a good face and body goes long way unless you're super short.
I'm not sure you even know what you're arguing with me about , the only thing i said is that he's above 6 and i still think you're delusional if you think otherwise, also if you don't care about his followers just look at the comments girl leave on his page, about every 6 gets the same replies i'm sure.

Bro you call me delusional and then say his Instagram followers gave him that life. His Instagram followers is the outcome of him being a mature person and a man. You don’t care about hair? Course you do, more than anything. Instead, he shaves his head and gives no f*** about his receding hairline. He is everything you and everyone else here claim one can’t be without hair but secretly wish you were with or without hair. You try to call his average face a 10 only to get yourself away from the truth. The truth that says average face doesn’t mean average life. Face the facts, we analyze his face based on the simple rules of what an attractive male face should be like. We don’t talk about his fans, his clothes, his body, his dick size etc. I do mention them though for the sake of argument. His face is a 6. I know you’re probably a 3 and that’s why you wanna make his a 10 but it isn’t. Remember, all those values are based and given according to those golden rules about face shape. Truth is, women are attracted to different types of faces based on many reasons. One may find a square face good, one may love the oval shape of someone else. Saying the man is a 9 or a 10 is absurd. He’s a 6 and he’s flawed. And that’s what makes his story and life so good. A 10 usually doesn’t have to do much in life. A 6 though? Average on all key points? Successful and happy? Now that’s a man I want to keep an eye on, maybe I’ll learn a thing or two. I certainly won’t call him a 10 and put him on the list with the “I can’t be like him boo hoo”.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Heres a scale, with my best judgement, of what a 1-10 for males would look like (I included some bald guys too so the forum wouldn't go insane):

1:
0bde313f857e4954f1533b62c8c07a29.jpg

2:
index.jpg

3:
182528_v9_bb.jpg

4:
new.jpg

5:
7ca7fc11d9be53ed0e463085a12178d6.jpg

6:
toby_turner_tobuscus_by_xvioleteyesx-d3ckkg5.jpg

7:
4e525292ca18ce816516a03cca5cff52--a-beautiful-beautiful-people.jpg

8:
brad-pitt-shutterstock_203523007-600x600jpg.jpg

9:
129488.jpg

10:
Biografie-David-Gandy.jpg

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres a scale, with my best judgement, of what a 1-10 for males would look like (I included some bald guys too so the forum wouldn't go insane):

1:
View attachment 92182
2:
View attachment 92187
3:
View attachment 92188
4:
View attachment 92191
5:
View attachment 92190
6:
View attachment 92193
7:
View attachment 92196
8:
View attachment 92184
9:
View attachment 92197
10:
View attachment 92185
Now i know for sure not to pay attention to you , listing brad pitt an 8 pff.

Bro you call me delusional and then say his Instagram followers gave him that life. His Instagram followers is the outcome of him being a mature person and a man. You don’t care about hair? Course you do, more than anything. Instead, he shaves his head and gives no f*** about his receding hairline. He is everything you and everyone else here claim one can’t be without hair but secretly wish you were with or without hair. You try to call his average face a 10 only to get yourself away from the truth. The truth that says average face doesn’t mean average life. Face the facts, we analyze his face based on the simple rules of what an attractive male face should be like. We don’t talk about his fans, his clothes, his body, his dick size etc. I do mention them though for the sake of argument. His face is a 6. I know you’re probably a 3 and that’s why you wanna make his a 10 but it isn’t. Remember, all those values are based and given according to those golden rules about face shape. Truth is, women are attracted to different types of faces based on many reasons. One may find a square face good, one may love the oval shape of someone else. Saying the man is a 9 or a 10 is absurd. He’s a 6 and he’s flawed. And that’s what makes his story and life so good. A 10 usually doesn’t have to do much in life. A 6 though? Average on all key points? Successful and happy? Now that’s a man I want to keep an eye on, maybe I’ll learn a thing or two. I certainly won’t call him a 10 and put him on the list with the “I can’t be like him boo hoo”.
I've never said that his instagram followers gave him that life idk what you're talking about , ALL I SAID was that he's not a 6 and i stand by it, i didn't say he's a 10 either btw but you keep putting words into my mouth.
Also never said i or him don't care about my hair , i don't think you can't live a good life without hair either just that for me personally i'd like to keep my hair if i could, also buddy attacking me personally only shows what you might think of yourself , i'd bet i'm better looking than you though ;)

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now i know for sure not to pay attention to you , listing brad pitt an 8 pff.

I've never said that his instagram followers gave him that life idk what you're talking about , ALL I SAID was that he's not a 6 and i stand by it, i didn't say he's a 10 either btw but you keep putting words into my mouth.
Also never said i or him don't care about my hair , i don't think you can't live a good life without hair either just that for me personally i'd like to keep my hair if i could, also buddy attacking me personally only shows what you might think of yourself , i'd bet i'm better looking than you though ;)

Why is giving Brad Pitt an 8 unreasonable? Compare him to the 9 and the 10. Pitt's far, far from ugly, but he's quite a bit below the 9 and the 10. The distinguishing factor there is that the 9 and 10 have much higher and more prominent cheekbones compared to Pitt.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is giving Brad Pitt an 8 unreasonable? Compare him to the 9 and the 10. Pitt's far, far from ugly, but he's quite a bit below the 9 and the 10.
Dude comon do i really have to explain why brad pitt isn't an 8? anyway seems like looks can be pretty subjective and differ a lot although i would think most people won't consider pitt as only an 8, still i think that calling the bald guy a 6 is a serious value lowering, just look at the guy you listed as 6 and compare him to that instagram guy..

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Members here are impervious to advice. There is no scale dumbasses. One man’s 10 is another man’s 5. It can’t be a 1, that’s why we have some basic face characteristics that are indeed considered manly and handsome and also some combinations of characteristics that aggregate the opposite. See our first friend lists Brad as 8, and then lists that gipsy looking model as 10. You won’t list him as 1, because his structure alone lists him at least on 5. Anything over a 5, is subjective. And there are no scales. That’s for men rating men. If you’re a woman, there are no scales whatsoever, for any value.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a 10 in my book, I triumph all of you and that’s what matters. This discussion is over.

So, you concede then. Show me you're a clone of Gandy, then I might believe you. You had a good run; hell you strung up the other guy by his balls. But alas, you lost your fire. It's better to end on that peacefully than a complete meltdown like the other guy. Your exit could have been a little bit more graceful, though.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you concede then. Show me you're a clone of Gandy, then I might believe you. You had a good run; hell you strung up the other guy by his balls. But alas, you lost your fire. It's better to end on that peacefully than a complete meltdown like the other guy. Your exit could have been a little bit more graceful, though.

No, it’s just that you’re so boring that arguing with you makes me want to rip apart any follicles left in my scalp. You’re like a kid about to go to sleep demanding his bed time story. You keep uploading stupid images and talking about scales and sh*t. You obviously love that gipsy model a bit too much and I’m not here to judge so I thought I’d give you two some privacy. Cya.