Does This Guy Shave His Head Or Does It Look Like He No Guards It?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you defending the instagram dude when you look much better than him? lmao

lol thanks

Believe it or not, I've never had a girlfriend. I haven't even been out on a date with anybody in like 6 months. Straight dating is much harder than you can imagine.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf really? Is that by choice?

no, I very very badly want a girlfriend...but I'm picky, I'll be honest. I want a cute, 22-29 year old woman with a nice body, decent personality, no kids. I can't find anybody like that who wants to be with me.

I wish women worked the same way as gay men do. Everytime I'm around any gay men, they can't stop going on and on about how gorgeous I am in real life (I look much much better in real life than pics). The only women who give me attention like that tend to be either too old, not cute, not in shape, etc....

Oh and I'm not a loser or anything either. I'm on track to make about 180K this year. I've been making 150K since I was 24 (I'm 29)

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, I very very badly want a girlfriend...but I'm picky, I'll be honest. I want a cute, 22-29 year old woman with a nice body, decent personality, no kids. I can't find anybody like that who wants to be with me.

I wish women worked the same way as gay men do. Everytime I'm around any gay men, they can't stop going on and on about how gorgeous I am in real life (I look much much better in real life than pics). The only women who give me attention like that tend to be either too old, not cute, not in shape, etc....

Oh and I'm not a loser or anything either. I'm on track to make about 180K this year. I've been making 150K since I was 24 (I'm 29)

Now I can use you as proof when people say gay men are more picky and superficial. Which to be fair, a vocal minority of them does exist but they're definitely not the majority.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ah I think you’re probably just picky lol. 6 and up is good for me

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I can use you as proof when people say gay men are more picky and superficial. Which to be fair, a vocal minority of them does exist but they're definitely not the majority.

What do you mean?

I'm like a 10/10 to any gay men I encounter. They compliment me endlessly...

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah I think you’re probably just picky lol. 6 and up is good for me

I want someone in my league, somebody like this

4aa41a7099837b3d9929a77fed06c08b.jpg

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said you want someone in your league, but posted a random picture of a girl out of your league. Accidentally uploaded a pic from your fap collection?

nah, that's about my league. 8/10 face with a fantastic body

Keep in mind I look much much better in real life than pics

INT

Reaction score
nah, that's about my league. 8/10 face with a fantastic body

Keep in mind I look much much better in real life than pics

Sorry to break it to you but you have an average face and a decent amount of muscle but your height is working against you.

Here is some advice:

1) Accept the fact that you are no Brad Pitt and do not come close
2) Become less superficial
3) Stop bragging about your salary
4) Look up narcissism on the internet and work on it
5) Stop making up stories about compliments you get on a daily basis
6) Lower your standards

Good luck

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you but you have an average face and a decent amount of muscle but your height is working against you.

Here is some advice:

1) Accept the fact that you are no Brad Pitt and do not come close
2) Become less superficial
3) Stop bragging about your salary
4) Look up narcissism on the internet and work on it
5) Stop making up stories about compliments you get on a daily basis
6) Lower your standards

Good luck

I'm 5'10. You see the gay guy at the top of this page who said I was extremely handsome? i get that on a daily basis, unfortunately it's always from gay men, old women, average looking women, cute women who have kids, cute women with no kids but who are over 30+, etc....

I need cute, no kids, early to late 20s, preferably Spanish or mediterranean (I don't like pale white girls), nice fitness body

INT

Reaction score
I'm 5'10. You see the gay guy at the top of this page who said I was extremely handsome? i get that on a daily basis, unfortunately it's always from gay men, old women, average looking women, cute women who have kids, cute women with no kids but who are over 30+, etc....

I need cute, no kids, early to late 20s, preferably Spanish or mediterranean (I don't like pale white girls), nice fitness body

1) You are not getting compliments on a daily basis. Period.
2) You will die alone.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) You are not getting compliments on a daily basis. Period.
2) You will die alone.

either daily or weekly, depends

I've had nights out at bars where I had 4 or 5 people tell me I was very attractive.... I just can't meet anybody who fits everything I want. SOOO FRUSTRATING grrrrrrrrrrr

INT

Reaction score
either daily or weekly, depends

I've had nights out at bars where I had 4 or 5 people tell me I was very attractive.... I just can't meet anybody who fits everything I want. SOOO FRUSTRATING grrrrrrrrrrr

Because you punch above your weight looks-wise. That doesn't even have to be a problem. I have seen many guys date let's say 2 points above their own level looks-wise, but they have great personalities and charm. Something you also seem to be lacking given your delusions, narcissism, and superficial personality.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok now I regret complimenting you. Just like @INT said, stop acting so special just because you're attractive. Sure, it might get you one night with a hot girl but it sure as hell won't make her tolerate you the next morning.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok now I regret complimenting you. Just like @INT said, stop acting so special just because you're attractive. Sure, it might get you one night with a hot girl but it sure as hell won't make her tolerate you the next morning.

vast majority of dates I've been out on, the women wanted to be with me long term but none of them were any good (if you want me to be brutally honest). They were too old, were smokers, had kids, not in shape, etc... etc...I'm actually super chill/likeable in real life and I'm genuinely a pretty decent person. I'm very loyal, affectionate, unselfish, etc... I make friends everywhere I go. I just want an extremely high quality woman.

It's so bad that I almost wish I was gay. I get approached by the quality of gay men that I should be getting approached by the quality of women (meaning young, athletic, good looking, etc...). I get approached by 9/10 gay men and 4/10 women, it's so unbelievably frustrating that I can't even tell you