Does this Bald bearded Indian guy look good? He says, "I dont have self confidence..."

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
i get my fair share of rejections too, last 3 women have rejected me after a first date. Couple of them were not even that hot.

You just need to be persistant, throw sh*t at a wall, eventually it will stick.

It's like applying for job roles.
I don't accept that. Most guys get 0 dates per month. Zero. The most persistent get 0 for more months before giving up. So 3 first dates already shows that you are something special.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Oknow is not a good example. He is way above average. I don't know how and I don't know why but he is. Nobody can take their own photos and get dates except the very top tier men. Most guys can sort out their hair and still have no chance of getting married.

You need to stop assuming things are black and white with dating, it just isn't.
You won't win every girl you go on a date with, but there will be some who will find you attractive. You can normally tell who they are very early on.

It's the same the other way round, you won't find every women you go on a date with attractive, the last girl i went on one with, didn't find her attractive at all.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't accept that. Most guys get 0 dates per month. Zero. The most persistent get 0 for more months before giving up. So 3 first dates already shows that you are something special.

Lots of my friends have a similar experience to me. Many are average guys.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Lots of my friends have a similar experience to me. Many are average guys.
Then they can't possibly be. We should even stop using the word "average" because we don't know how to define it. Majority of guys that I know get 0 dates also.

You need to stop assuming things are black and white with dating, it just isn't.
You won't win every girl you go on a date with, but there will be some who will find you attractive. You can normally tell who they are very early on.

It's the same the other way round, you won't find every women you go on a date with attractive, the last girl i went on one with, didn't find her attractive at all.

Majority of guys do win with every woman they go on a date with..... because they don't go on any dates!

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol he is talking like the average guy get dates easily. Your are also talking shiit

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then they can't possibly be. We should even stop using the word "average" because we don't know how to define it. Majority of guys that I know get 0 dates also.

Majority of guys do win with every woman they go on a date with..... because they don't go on any dates!

Well I don’t know who your friends are but I know plenty who have a dating life through apps

A lot of it comes down to the app you use too, bumble for example does not work for me, but others do

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Well I don’t know who your friends are but I know plenty who have a dating life through apps

A lot of it comes down to the app you use too, bumble for example does not work for me, but others do
I used all of the ones that I knew and got nowhere. It's marginally better than when I was bald when I ran out of people to swipe. I am on these silly online groups where people share strategy and they are all having the same experiences. I am glad that I gave up on that nonsense. I enjoy TV and other entertainment now.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used all of the ones that I knew and got nowhere. It's marginally better than when I was bald when I ran out of people to swipe. I am on these silly online groups where people share strategy and they are all having the same experiences. I am glad that I gave up on that nonsense. I enjoy TV and other entertainment now.

I swear you had some luck on a few of them.
Didn't you recently get action with one lady?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
well been on over 80 dates with different women from dating apps
Rules for obtaining a girlfriend.

1-Straight up and down. Not fat nor skinny

2-5ft 11(ish)

3-Full set of hair

4-Normal skin pallor

5-Wispy short facial hair

6-Conform to social norms

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I swear you had some luck on a few of them.
Didn't you recently get action with one lady?
No. You are thinking back to one year ago when the Euro 2020 was on. I can not get dates. I must be well below average because "average guys can get dates", just like you did. But really I think that I am average and you are way above. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I gave up so it's all just pontification.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. You are thinking back to one year ago when the Euro 2020 was on. I can not get dates. I must be well below average because "average guys can get dates", just like you did. But really I think that I am average and you are way above. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I gave up so it's all just pontification.

Nothing wrong with you, seen your photos, I think you look really good with your hair system to be honest.
You recently got action with a girl after getting your hairsystem, you told me - kissed her.
Think you are exaggerating your problems mate.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rules for obtaining a girlfriend.

1-Straight up and down. Not fat nor skinny

2-5ft 11(ish)

3-Full set of hair

4-Normal skin pallor

5-Wispy short facial hair

6-Conform to social norms

I'm brown, do not meet criteria 4